Donald's Plan B - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By KurtFF8
Beren wrote:It's based on that she's Biden's running mate and Biden's Obama's man (former VP) run by Obama, so Harris must be run by Obama as well. The whole Democratic presidential campaign is run by Obama, actually, who's de facto leader of the Democratic party.

That's incredibly bad logic.
By Beren
Rancid wrote:That's a surprise.

Who do you think will win?

How is it a surprise? Biden was chosen for the Boomers.

I think Biden will win.
By Sivad
Beren wrote:Biden's Obama's man (former VP) run by Obama

uh, I don't think so. Obama has been face palming about Biden running since Biden threw his hat in the ring. Obama's exact sentiments on Biden running: please don't. :lol:
By Beren
Sivad wrote:uh, I don't think so. Obama has been face palming about Biden running since Biden threw his hat in the ring. Obama's exact sentiments on Biden running: please don't. :lol:

He actually seems to support his campaign. In my opinion he convinced him to run. However, Biden couldn't have become candidate without, not to mention against Obama anyway. You Trumpers also should decide if Biden is a puppet, and if he's a puppet, who else's puppet could he be? :lol:

By Sivad
Beren wrote:In my opinion he convinced him to run.

It's not a matter of opinion, Obama made it perfectly clear from the beginning that he didn't want Biden running.
By Beren
Sivad wrote:It's not a matter of opinion, Obama made it perfectly clear from the beginning that he didn't want Biden running.

And you believe anything he says? How did Biden become candidate then? :lol:
By Sivad
Beren wrote:And you believe anything he says?

It's been a running joke with every commentator that has even a modicum of independence. You're too far removed from American politics to understand the ins and outs of it.

How did Biden become candidate then?

Not by getting an early endorsement from Obama, that's for sure. :lol:
By Rich
Beren wrote:And you believe anything he says? How did Biden become candidate then? :lol:

Sanders was Jewish. Normally any politician who doesn't tow the Zionists line can be taken down by accusing them of "anti-Semitism". But the fact that Sanders was of Jewish descent made him very dangerous. Of course Sanders pretends to be a moderate Zionist, but anyone with half a brain can see through that, he's a Palestinian lover like just about every other far leftist. The second reason was that Sanders threatened the profits of the medical industrial complex.

It was decided that the primary had to be brought to an end. No one thought much of Biden, but he was popular amongst the US's racially West African population so there was no alternative to Biden as the anti Sanders candidate. The Black Lie Matter goons were unleashed on Klobuchar when she failed to realise that withdrawing from the primary wasn't a suggestion or request, but an order.
By Beren
Sivad wrote:Not by getting an early endorsement from Obama, that's for sure. :lol:

Obama, as a former president, had to be formally neutral, of course, and especially couldn't say he endorses his former VP to run for the presidency. Is that really so hard to understand?
By Sivad
Beren wrote:Obama, as a former president, had to be formally neutral, of course, and especially couldn't say he endorses his former VP to run for the presidency. Is that really so hard to understand?

:knife:
By Sivad
The two men spoke at least a half dozen times before Mr. Biden decided to run, and Mr. Obama took pains to cast his doubts about the campaign in personal terms."You don’t have to do this, Joe, you really don’t," Mr. Obama told Mr. Biden earlier this year, according to a person familiar with the exchange. Mr. Biden — who thinks he could have defeated Donald Trump four years ago—responded by telling Mr. Obama he could never forgive himself if he turned down a second shot at Mr. Trump.

The Times also reports that in March, Obama summoned Biden's top campaign advisers, Anita Dunn and Kate Bedingfield, to his Washington office. Multiple sources confirmed to the Times that the ex-president warned the advisers to make sure that Biden doesn't "embarrass himself" or "damage his legacy."
By Beren
Sivad wrote:"You don’t have to do this, Joe, you really don’t," Mr. Obama told Mr. Biden earlier this year, according to a person familiar with the exchange. Mr. Biden — who thinks he could have defeated Donald Trump four years ago—responded by telling Mr. Obama he could never forgive himself if he turned down a second shot at Mr. Trump.

:lol:
By Sivad
Beren wrote:Sure, that's what you ought to do. :lol:

I don't know what quaint little kingdom you're from but you obviously don't jack shit about American politics. But by all means, carry on talking out your pofo, that is what we're all here for after all.
By blackjack21
Finfinder wrote:What else are they going to talk about its not like the left or the Democrat POFO members have talked about policy in the last 6 years from the last election until now.

Indeed, and they seem remarkably disinterested in the latest Senate report detailing numerous questionable transactions involving Hunter Biden and Devin Archer from people with ties to whomever Joe Biden was meeting. It sounds like these boys had a nice shakedown racket.

Hunter Biden Received a $3.5 Million Payment From Ex-Moscow Mayor's Wife, Republican Report Says
Republican report? It's a Senate report.

Democrats have dismissed the Republican report, which was released Wednesday, as playing up Russian misinformation, and the 87-page document did not demonstrate that Hunter Biden's financial entanglements impacted U.S. policy. But it emphasized that government officials flagged concerns about potential conflicts of interest and that the former vice president's son's financial interests with foreign governments "accelerated" during the administration of former President Barack Obama.

"Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow," the Republican report, which was the result of an investigation led by GOP Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, explained as one of its "key findings."

Do you notice that @jimjam is as disinterested in following the money in this case as he was when following the money from Hillary Clinton for President to the DNC, to Perkins Coie, to Fusion GPS, to Christopher Steele, to Russians? Democrats are quite disinterested as are the media. The wife of the former mayor of Moscow sends a $3.5M wire transfer to the son of the VP of the United States, and @jimjam is suddenly not interested in following the money.

jimjam wrote:trump is just catching up in the killer lawyer dept.? :lol: :lol: Good Lord man, Donald has been using flocks and flocks of killer lawyers to rob and cheat during his whole life.

Being in command of the DoJ is a little different. When you send phony ballots through the USPS, that's in federal jurisdiction. Starting to see why the Democrats are realizing that it's a bad idea? Trump is sending protesters attacking federal court houses and US Marshals to prison. He can do the same to anyone sending anything unlawful through the mail system. Don't stuff the ballot through the post office @jimjam, or Trump will be after you.

jimjam wrote: the same strategy he obviously intends to use after he engineers an election marked by sheer chaos/violence and division

Do you notice that Biden has been taking lids every day since imminent release of the Senate report? Why do you think the wife of the former mayor of Moscow sent Hunter Biden a wire for $3.5M? She's just a nice gal? Generous to a fault? Hunter's excellent legal advice? What does the ever wise @jimjam think?

jimjam wrote:I suggest you get a Trump University diploma on ebay for about $49.99.

Why don't you tell me how I can get a bankwire from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow for $3.5M, get a $600k a year do-nothing job at Burisma, raise $1.5B for a hedge fund in China with no previous hedge fund experience, and get some Chinese guy with ties to the CCP to open a bank account with me where he puts in $100k, and I go and spend it? That sounds a lot more interesting than a degree from Trump U. :excited:

I think my take on Trump's plan B hits a little closer to home, don't you? :D :lol:
By ingliz
blackjack21 wrote:Hunter Biden Received...

Pot calling the kettle black

$364 million in loans to Donald Trump companies for properties in Chicago, Florida, and Washington, DC.
$285 million loan to Kushner Companies.
$5-25 million line of credit to Jared Kushner
$5-25 million line of credit to Ivanka Trump

Kushner’s mother also has a line of credit worth up to $25 million.

By blackjack21
ingliz wrote:$364 million in loans to Donald Trump companies for properties in Chicago, Florida, and Washington, DC.
$285 million loan to Kushner Companies.
$5-25 million line of credit to Jared Kushner
$5-25 million line of credit to Ivanka Trump

Kushner’s mother also has a line of credit worth up to $25 million.

Which is not a gift, but a liability which must be paid back at interest and is also secured by real estate. :knife: You do know the difference between and asset and a liability, right?
By ingliz
@blackjack21

You are incredibly naive.

By Rich
Russian influence is good. We need it to counter the malign influence of China, the Saudi - Israel axis of evil and Turkey. Its the wicked behaviour of Russian haters like Mitt Romney, Hilary Clinton and Joe Biden that have forced Putin to compromise with Turkey, North Korea, China and Iran. Putin and Russia are the natural friends of all decent people in the world.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]