Donald's Plan B - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By KurtFF8
Beren wrote:What's so bad about it?

The DNC Chair is also Obama's man, by the way.

The amount of jumps you had to make to try and make your claim even start to be coherent was a bit absurd.

Yes, the folks are political allies, but Obama is not the chair of the DNC. There's no concrete evidence to believe that he's somehow Harris' secret handler.
By Beren
Sivad wrote:I don't know what quaint little kingdom you're from but you obviously don't jack shit about American politics. But by all means, carry on talking out your pofo, that is what we're all here for after all.

That's not really nice of you, I can tell. :( However, it's not a kingdom anymore, but maybe it should be, as we'd have a king for that. :lol:

Anyway, you quoted fake news, actually, and Obama had to convince Biden to run for president despite his reservations and worries about his legacy and being an embarrassment as a presidential candidate. And he did that because he needed someone he knew very well and could fully trust and control. You don't have to live in America to realise that because it's just Politics 101, so you only need some basic understanding of politics to see what's really going on. And if you have that, then you see that Obama runs the whole show on the Democratic side, and the whole issue is solved like a Rubik's Cube. ;)

KurtFF8 wrote:The amount of jumps you had to make to try and make your claim even start to be coherent was a bit absurd.

Yes, the folks are political allies, but Obama is not the chair of the DNC. There's no concrete evidence to believe that he's somehow Harris' secret handler.

I only had to make one trivial jump, actually. And I don't believe he's Harris' secret handler, I only believe Obama's de facto in charge of the Democratic party, its presidential campaign especially. I don't have concrete evidence of anything, of course, it's just mere speculation if you like, but some of you people always act like we're in court or something.

Also, Obama is not the chair of the DNC indeed, his former secretary of labor is. :lol:
By annatar1914
I think the case could be made that Hillary Clinton is running the Democratic Party. It explains the maisma of bitterness and hatred and negativity, the ''Trump derangement syndrome'' pathology, quite well. He's in her head, and she's in Democrats minds as a ''2016; what could have been...'', so...
By Beren
annatar1914 wrote:I think the case could be made that Hillary Clinton is running the Democratic Party.

So are you making it or is it just a faint idea? :lol:
By annatar1914
Beren wrote:So are you making it or is it just a faint idea? :lol:

Look and listen to her the past four years, and look at all her establishment acolytes in the DNC and elsewhere. Are you telling me they didn't get their TDS from her?

Obama, interestingly enough, doesn't have the TDS that others do, now does he?
By Beren
annatar1914 wrote:Look and listen to her the past four years, and look at all her establishment acolytes in the DNC and elsewhere. Are you telling me they didn't get their TDS from her?

Obama, interestingly enough, doesn't have the TDS that others do, now does he?

People can have "TDS" from whatever source or even spontaneously. Obama doesn't have it because he means to appeal to some Trump voters as well.
By KurtFF8
Beren wrote:I only had to make one trivial jump, actually. And I don't believe he's Harris' secret handler, I only believe Obama's de facto in charge of the Democratic party, its presidential campaign especially. I don't have concrete evidence of anything, of course, it's just mere speculation if you like, but some of you people always act like we're in court or something.

It's speculation that's not borne out by actual analysis.

Also, Obama is not the chair of the DNC indeed, his former secretary of labor is. :lol:

Correct, I'm aware of who Tom Perez is. That doesn't make Obama nay more in charge today though. He certainly has influence in the DNC still (for example, his behind the scenes attempts to sabotage Sanders campaign), but your original idea that Biden is a placeholder for Harris who is really just Obama's puppet or whatnot is a bit silly.

Obama had to convince Biden to run for president despite his reservations and worries about his legacy and being an embarrassment as a presidential candidate. And he did that because he needed someone he knew very well and could fully trust and control.

Do you have a source for this? Everything I've seen points to the opposite actually: that Obama didn't want Biden to run because he thought Biden would do terrible.
By annatar1914
Beren wrote:People can have "TDS" from whatever source or even spontaneously. Obama doesn't have it because he means to appeal to some Trump voters as well.

Funny thing is, is that if i'm not mistaken, Obama can be like Grover Cleveland and be President twice were he to win, President Cleveland being the 22nd and 24th President of the United States.

Obama would have to turn a little more to the Right, which is not impossible for him but probably not possible for Clinton at this stage-even though her husband on Dick Morris's advice very successfully did that.
By jimjam
Has anyone noticed that @blackjack21 is so busy listening to Rush Limberg and reading right wing propaganda that he has no interest in following freshly laundered Russian mob money to the trump crime operation compliments of the Deutsche Bank :eek: .

According to a Bloomberg investigation into Trump World Tower, which broke ground in 1998, “a third of units sold on floors 76 through 83 by 2004 involved people or limited liability companies connected to Russia and neighboring states.”

and

The New Republic has also extensively documented how the Trump Organization actively sought Russian buyers, so much so that the area around Trump Sunny Isles in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.” Within Trump’s Florida licensing developments, Reuters identified a total of twenty units in Trump Towers I, II, and III that were purchased by individuals with Russian passports or addresses.

and

Trump accepted Russian money on a personal level, as well; Russian fertilizer magnate Dmitry Rybolovlev’s 2008 purchased of one of Trump’s mansions in Palm Beach for $53 million more than Trump had paid for it four years earlier.

and

In 2008, Donald Jr. told investors in Moscow that “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” while Eric reportedly told a golf reporter in 2014 that the Trump Organization was able to expand during the financial crisis because “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

the list goes on and on …….. I don't have time to continue. Is Donald in Russia's pocket? Oh, heavens to Betsy no. :lol:
By Beren
Okay, @KurtFF8, to put it shortly, although both the presidential candidate and the chair of the DNC are from previous Obama administrations and Obama himself is rather active too, it doesn't mean he's in actually charge of anything whatsoever because there's no concrete evidence of it, and Harris also didn't have to join an Obama team. Right?

So, would you sit down, please, if you have no more objections? Nobody will be convicted without hard concrete evidence, I promise. :lol:
By annatar1914
jimjam wrote:Has anyone noticed that @blackjack21 is so busy listening to Rush Limberg and reading right wing propaganda that he has no interest in following freshly laundered Russian mob money to the trump crime operation compliments of the Deutsche Bank :eek: .

According to a Bloomberg investigation into Trump World Tower, which broke ground in 1998, “a third of units sold on floors 76 through 83 by 2004 involved people or limited liability companies connected to Russia and neighboring states.”

and

The New Republic has also extensively documented how the Trump Organization actively sought Russian buyers, so much so that the area around Trump Sunny Isles in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.” Within Trump’s Florida licensing developments, Reuters identified a total of twenty units in Trump Towers I, II, and III that were purchased by individuals with Russian passports or addresses.

and

Trump accepted Russian money on a personal level, as well; Russian fertilizer magnate Dmitry Rybolovlev’s 2008 purchased of one of Trump’s mansions in Palm Beach for $53 million more than Trump had paid for it four years earlier.

and

In 2008, Donald Jr. told investors in Moscow that “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” while Eric reportedly told a golf reporter in 2014 that the Trump Organization was able to expand during the financial crisis because “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

the list goes on and on …….. I don't have time to continue. Is Donald in Russia's pocket? Oh, heavens to Betsy no. :lol:

All i'm seeing here is Capitalists doing business with Capitalists. Maybe you see horns growing out of the skulls of Russians in your phobia? Maybe it's some relic of the Cold War with you?

You (and people like you) railing against some evil yet quite non-existent Russian conspiracy is like the old Russian saying; ''it's a person showing their ass to a hedgehog ''.... It has no effect, being a fantastical nullity.
By Sivad
KurtFF8 wrote:Everything I've seen points to the opposite actually: that Obama didn't want Biden to run because he thought Biden would do terrible.

Bided was a corrupt groping fondling gaffe machine even before he turned dementia case, nobody wanted Biden running. They just couldn't keep him out and he ended up winning the primary and now it is what it is.
By Beren
Sivad wrote:Bided was a corrupt groping fondling gaffe machine even before he turned dementia case, nobody wanted Biden running. They just couldn't keep him out and he ended up winning the primary and now it is what it is.

Sure, Biden was just unstoppable. :lol:
By Beren
However, Harris must be really great indeed if she could end up as Biden's running mate without having ever served under President Obama, since it actually looks like a prerequisite for getting involved in the game. :lol:
By annatar1914
Is there any kind of doubt still that Biden is just a placeholder? The guy's running for second place, the nomination is his retirement party. If he wins, he keeps some people out of jail and Trump out, but if he losses at least he kept Sanders out of being nominated. So there's no incentive really, and fact is he's probably getting too bad to even be someone's figurehead if he was in the White House;

By Sivad
Beren wrote:Sure, Biden was just unstoppable. :lol:

It's not that he was unstoppable, he just insisted on running despite Obama pretty much imploring him not to and refusing to endorse him. Since they had no way to keep him out of the primaries he entered the race and won on name recognition and Obama nostalgia. That's exactly what happened. Nobody wanted that senile old crook to get the nomination, there was just no way to prevent it.
By Beren
Sivad wrote:It's not that he was unstoppable, he just insisted on running despite Obama pretty much imploring him not to and refusing to endorse him. Since they had no way to keep him out of the primaries he entered the race and won on name recognition and Obama nostalgia. That's exactly what happened. Nobody wanted that senile old crook to get the nomination, there was just no way to prevent it.

Do you actually believe this? Obama just should have stepped up against him and he'd have been instantly crushed.
By blackjack21
jimjam wrote:Has anyone noticed that @blackjack21 is so busy listening to Rush Limberg and reading right wing propaganda that he has no interest in following freshly laundered Russian mob money to the trump crime operation compliments of the Deutsche Bank :eek: .

That's not how banks work. Organizations Trump has an interest in have a contract with DeutscheBank secured by real property. If a Russian buys the collateralized debt obligation related to your home mortgage, that doesn't mean that you are somehow legally tied to Russians.

jimjam wrote:According to a Bloomberg investigation into Trump World Tower, which broke ground in 1998, “a third of units sold on floors 76 through 83 by 2004 involved people or limited liability companies connected to Russia and neighboring states.”

Yeah? So? Go hang out at the Rixos in Dubai and tell me what you see. Russians! Russians! Everywhere! Your Russophobia is noted. What makes you think selling something to a Russian makes you beholden to a Russian, compared to for example a Russian making a massive financial donation to your charitable foundation?

jimjam wrote:The New Republic has also extensively documented how the Trump Organization actively sought Russian buyers, so much so that the area around Trump Sunny Isles in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.” Within Trump’s Florida licensing developments, Reuters identified a total of twenty units in Trump Towers I, II, and III that were purchased by individuals with Russian passports or addresses.

If they were illegal aliens from Mexico, would that make you feel better?

jimjam wrote:Trump accepted Russian money on a personal level, as well; Russian fertilizer magnate Dmitry Rybolovlev’s 2008 purchased of one of Trump’s mansions in Palm Beach for $53 million more than Trump had paid for it four years earlier.

Trump picked it up under market value. Have you noticed Trump doing something untoward with the Russian fertilizer industry? It would be interesting to see if that's the case, because Mueller didn't seem to bother with this stuff.

jimjam wrote:In 2008, Donald Jr. told investors in Moscow that “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” while Eric reportedly told a golf reporter in 2014 that the Trump Organization was able to expand during the financial crisis because “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

Is the United Arab Emirates in Russia's pocket? How about the UK? How about Cyprus? Basically, Russians get their money the hell out of Russia so it's not stolen by the government or oligarchs. It's why Russia is a backwater country, and its only geostrategic threats involve trying to retake Ukraine or securing uranium interests.

annatar1914 wrote:Maybe it's some relic of the Cold War with you?

@jimjam was one of those types who was in Moscow during the height of the Soviet Union--not unlike Bill Clinton.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]