Donald's Plan B - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15123251
jimjam wrote:I point out that the guy is naïve and full of shit and that's "dodging"? :lol: It's bad enough that I even waste my time talking to a sucker who has been conned let alone waste even more time trying to convince him that the cow really didn't jump over the moon because Fat Donald said so. You want to see "dodging"? Study the artful dodger BJ21.

Here's a "dodge" for you: It's a beautiful early Fall day up here on the Maine coast and I'm going for a 2 mile jog next to the bay :) .


So you are dodging, because yet again you don't address my questions. Bias in search of a reason to be biased, got it.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15123252
blackjack21 wrote:I'm literally saying fractional reserve banking doesn't work that way. It's not that Donald needs $400M, so the Russians deposit $400M and Deutsche Bank relends the money to Donald. To lend Donald $400M, Deutsche Bank only needs $40M in deposits, and it doesn't matter where it comes from. If Donald defaults, it's the bank that is on the hook, not the depositors. When you deposit money in your checking account, do you really think you can "wink wink, nudge nudge, 'psst! hey! Lend my money to that guy!' and have them do it? In a loan of any amount of money, there is no 1:1 cardinality of dollar-to-dollar between a depositor and a borrower. This isn't the underground economy. It's the overground economy. It's the real estate economy.


And I am literally saying that we have a serial rapist in the white house who is assisting numerous Russian crooks to launder billions of dollars. If Fat Donald is pure as the fresh driven snow as you have been conned into believing ………….. all he has to do is produce his tax records …… unless he has lots to hide. Very simple :lol:
User avatar
By jimjam
#15123261
annatar1914 wrote:So you are dodging, because yet again you don't address my questions. Bias in search of a reason to be biased, got it.

Oh WOW! That's really profound. Whoops! Dodging again :eek: . I think I'll switch over to fake news :lol: .

Fat Donald is a money laundering crook. SDNY has a nice fat file on this and they are all set and raring to go. Let's take a peek at his tax returns if he has nothing to hide. I'll do your dodging for you: He is POTUS and above the law, this is secret and personal info, he has a few hundred lawyers who will stall until the statute of limitations sets in, he spilled coffee on them and they are hard to read.

Did you know that TDS cuts both ways? The folks Fat Donald conned will go to extraordinary lengths to deny the obvious and the fact they were dumb enough to be conned. This is SOP for conned dupes.
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15123265
jimjam wrote:Oh WOW! That's really profound. Whoops! Dodging again :eek: . I think I'll switch over to fake news :lol: .

Fat Donald is a money laundering crook. SDNY has a nice fat file on this and they are all set and raring to go. Let's take a peek at his tax returns if he has nothing to hide. I'll do your dodging for you: He is POTUS and above the law, this is secret and personal info, he has a few hundred lawyers who will stall until the statute of limitations sets in, he spilled coffee on them and they are hard to read.

Did you know that TDS cuts both ways? The folks Fat Donald conned will go to extraordinary lengths to deny the obvious and the fact they were dumb enough to be conned. This is SOP for conned dupes.


Wow, you're still evasive... I asked you a series of pertinent questions, questions like; ''are Russians able to do business in America?'' and ''are they able to invest in homes and businesses in America?'', is it possible you're reliving some Cold War paranoia?'', questions like that, that should indicate your bias and aversion towards Russians (and probably Russian Jews, many do business here and around the world) that indicate your conspiracy theories on them and Trump owe more to emotion than to actual facts. Once you can get past your hesitancy in answering those questions, then your ideas on Trump can be rationally weighed, right?
User avatar
By Beren
#15123266
annatar1914 wrote:is it possible you're reliving some Cold War paranoia?

Cold War paranoia would apply to the Chinese rather than the Russians, who may rather remind Americans of the Italian mafia.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15123279
annatar1914 wrote:
Wow, you're still evasive... I asked you a series of pertinent questions, questions like; ''are Russians able to do business in America?'' and ''are they able to invest in homes and businesses in America?'', is it possible you're reliving some Cold War paranoia?'', questions like that, that should indicate your bias and aversion towards Russians (and probably Russian Jews, many do business here and around the world) that indicate your conspiracy theories on them and Trump owe more to emotion than to actual facts. Once you can get past your hesitancy in answering those questions, then your ideas on Trump can be rationally weighed, right?


Russian Jews??? yea right ….. that's REAL "pertinent" when discussing Fat Donald's money laundering with the Russian mob via Deutsche Bank. For maybe the 3rd time here is my "pertinent" question: if Fat Donald is so pure, why doesn't he show his tax returns. Whoops ….. sounds like an irrational conspiracy theory/a dodge or (my favorite one size fits all non answer) fake news. "Bias/aversion" toward Russians? What obscure corner of your dodging the question brain did that come from? I do not recall discussing my take on Russia with you. Fact is I love Russia and their culture. They go way back with a truly rich and fascinating history and they play a smart game.

Here's a good one for you to contemplate: my wife is a Born Again Baptist Christian and daughter of a very well known and successful Baptist preacher.
User avatar
By blackjack21
#15123284
jimjam wrote:And I am literally saying that we have a serial rapist in the white house who is assisting numerous Russian crooks to launder billions of dollars. If Fat Donald is pure as the fresh driven snow as you have been conned into believing ………….. all he has to do is produce his tax records …… unless he has lots to hide. Very simple :lol:

I don't think Trump is pure as the wind-driven snow. I think he's not a neoconservative/neoliberal, and that is enough for me right now. If you like the faction who has been starting wars all over the world, you have one choice: Biden. If you don't like that, you have one choice: Trump.

jimjam wrote:The folks Fat Donald conned will go to extraordinary lengths to deny the obvious and the fact they were dumb enough to be conned. This is SOP for conned dupes.

Not many people are conned by Trump. I've stated all along why I prefer him. It's not who he is. It's who he is not.

jimjam wrote:For maybe the 3rd time here is my "pertinent" question: if Fat Donald is so pure, why doesn't he show his tax returns.

He's not pure, and he doesn't have to show his tax returns to the public per the Privacy Act.
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15123286
jimjam wrote:Oh WOW! That's really profound. Whoops! Dodging again :eek: . I think I'll switch over to fake news :lol: .

Fat Donald is a money laundering crook. SDNY has a nice fat file on this and they are all set and raring to go. Let's take a peek at his tax returns if he has nothing to hide. I'll do your dodging for you: He is POTUS and above the law, this is secret and personal info, he has a few hundred lawyers who will stall until the statute of limitations sets in, he spilled coffee on them and they are hard to read.

Did you know that TDS cuts both ways? The folks Fat Donald conned will go to extraordinary lengths to deny the obvious and the fact they were dumb enough to be conned. This is SOP for conned dupes.


I'm not talking directly about the President. For the purposes of my argument, he doesn't directly matter at this time.
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15123287
Beren wrote:Cold War paranoia would apply to the Chinese rather than the Russians, who may rather remind Americans of the Italian mafia.


It applies and has applied since at least the 1800's with the fake ''Testament of Peter the Great'';

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military ... y%20quoted.

In order to attribute to the Russian State and people alike a sinister malevolence. Now don't get me wrong, when someone goes bad in a culture, they go bad in interesting ways, but this Western slur is unfortunately common and in fact is racist, in line with German ideas on subhuman Slavs...
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15123288
Russian Jews??? yea right ….. that's REAL "pertinent" when discussing Fat Donald's money laundering with the Russian mob via Deutsche Bank.


Actually it is. Trump is very popular with Russian Jews in Israel and elsewhere, because he is Philo-Semitic. Could it be that this conspiracy about ''Russians'' and their business dealings with him, goes a little deeper into Anti-Semitic territory, hmm? With Hillary Clinton, the originator of both this ''Russia Hoax'' and the ''Obama isn't Constitutionally eligible to be President because foreign born'' conspiracy theories, it wouldn't surprise me. Note that I'm not accusing you of that, only of her.


For maybe the 3rd time here is my "pertinent" question: if Fat Donald is so pure, why doesn't he show his tax returns.


Don't know, don't care. He's a Capitalist.


Whoops ….. sounds like an irrational conspiracy theory/a dodge or (my favorite one size fits all non answer) fake news. "Bias/aversion" toward Russians? What obscure corner of your dodging the question brain did that come from?


See above.


I do not recall discussing my take on Russia with you. Fact is I love Russia and their culture. They go way back with a truly rich and fascinating history and they play a smart game.


So why can't they do business with Donald Trump or anybody else? Are they too sinister? Bad seeds? If you're going to play ''guilt by association'', the clear Clinton Machine tack on this has been to tar Trump by associating with those evil Russians, not the other way around. You surely know that, don't you?

Here's a good one for you to contemplate: my wife is a Born Again Baptist Christian and daughter of a very well known and successful Baptist preacher.



I hope that y'all know and love the Lord, and live in His Word by the lights you have. My father's side of the family are either Southern Baptist Evangelicals or Roman Catholics. Made for great dinner conversations in the past.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15123289
annatar1914 wrote:So why can't they do business with Donald Trump or anybody else? Are they too sinister? Bad seeds? If you're going to play ''guilt by association'', the clear Clinton Machine tack on this has been to tar Trump by associating with those evil Russians, not the other way around. You surely know that, don't you?


I don't know or care.

Fat Donald's plan is to create massive chaos around November 3rd, call in thousands of lawyers and declare himself the winner ………… as I said, this has been his MO all his life …………. I am predicting the future. See me on or about November 10th :)
User avatar
By Beren
#15123290
annatar1914 wrote:It applies and has applied since at least the 1800's with the fake ''Testament of Peter the Great'';

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military ... y%20quoted.

In order to attribute to the Russian State and people alike a sinister malevolence. Now don't get me wrong, when someone goes bad in a culture, they go bad in interesting ways, but this Western slur is unfortunately common and in fact is racist, in line with German ideas on subhuman Slavs...

However, @jimjam seems to have issues with the Russian mafia, which appears to be so intertwined with the Russian oligarchy, which controls the Russian state, that Putin himself might be its real head.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15123291
blackjack21 wrote:Not many people are conned by Trump.


OMG ….. :lol:

I just have time for one, as you know, my favorite: Ever since he was a presidential candidate, President Donald Trump has been promising the American people a “TERRIFIC,” “PHENOMINAL” and “FANTASTIC” new health care plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. ( :lol: )

But, in the 3½ years since he set up shop in the Oval Office, he has yet to deliver.


blackjack21 wrote:he doesn't have to show his tax returns to the public per the Privacy Act.


Fuck the privacy act. For about the 10th time ……. If he has nothing to hide …. let us see the returns..... obviously he has LOTS to hide and we want to see it.
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15123297
Beren wrote:However, @jimjam seems to have issues with the Russian mafia, which appears to be so intertwined with the Russian oligarchy, which controls the Russian state, that Putin himself might be its real head.


Again, the source of all this is the sore loser Hillary Clinton and her political machine, and people like JJ fall for it because it's easy for some people to demonize those sub-human malevolent ''Russians'' (many who have Israeli citizenship for some reason, but that's what the Clinton machine is getting at...) and Donald Trump, of course.

As for the rest, I won't get into internal Russian politics. Just this; that Russia needs God, and needs to return in spirit to her high calling.
User avatar
By Beren
#15123302
annatar1914 wrote:Again, the source of all this is the sore loser Hillary Clinton and her political machine, and people like JJ fall for it because it's easy for some people to demonize those sub-human malevolent ''Russians'' (many who have Israeli citizenship for some reason, but that's what the Clinton machine is getting at...) and Donald Trump, of course.

As for the rest, I won't get into internal Russian politics. Just this; that Russia needs God, and needs to return in spirit to her high calling.

It's as much a demonization of Russians as it was a demonization of Italians, although I understand it's very personal to you. However, I just ran into a great Russian person on YouTube that doesn't seem a demon to me at all. ;)

Well, she was born in Russia and moved to the US at 6, so she's Russian American actually.

Привет! :D

User avatar
By annatar1914
#15123304
Beren wrote:It's as much a demonization of Russians as it was a demonization of Italians, although I understand it's very personal to you. However, I just ran into a great Russian person on YouTube that doesn't seem a demon to me at all. ;)

Well, she was born in Russia and moved to the US at 6, so she's Russian American actually.

Привет! :D



Yep, lovely young woman. Well, it is what it is and has gone on for centuries now, isn't likely to stop overnight.
User avatar
By Beren
#15123305
annatar1914 wrote:Yep, lovely young woman. Well, it is what it is and has gone on for centuries now, isn't likely to stop overnight.

The thing is that when someone says Russian or Russians, then it's not her that comes to mind indeed, however, they don't mean the Russian people as a whole as well. It's a certain group of people they mean, in which you don't belong I guess, although you also happen to be Russian.
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15123308
Beren wrote:The thing is that when someone says Russian or Russians, then it's not her that comes to mind indeed, however, they don't mean the Russian people as a whole as well. It's a certain group of people they mean, in which you don't belong I guess, although you also happen to be Russian.


Your point is well taken and understood. I hope then that you understand what I'm saying Hillary Clinton is all about then. You don't have to like President Trump; but his opposition is a gaggle of venal, stupid, arrogant, and gerontocratic misfits who have well overstayed their time at the Washington trough;

User avatar
By Beren
#15123309
annatar1914 wrote:Your point is well taken and understood. I hope then that you understand what I'm saying Hillary Clinton is all about then.

Well, in my opinion Hillary Clinton was demonized and screwed by "the Russians", however, jimjam doesn't care about her.
User avatar
By annatar1914
#15123313
Beren wrote:Well, in my opinion Hillary Clinton was demonized and screwed by "the Russians", however, jimjam doesn't care about her.


There's a lot of that that goes around to be sure. That's Capitalism for you...''The love of money is the root of all evil''

Sources tell TMT Finance that Tencent is raising […]

Trump

Thank you Mr Biden having removed Trump. Trump’s a[…]

One could make the case that no USA president has[…]

Western imperialism

@Unthinking Majority , they should + tuned to GG[…]