First 2020 Debate Thread - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
JohnRawls wrote:Scared of what. Biden crushed Trump in the first debate so hard that booking odds plummeted through the floor and betters closed the bets. Also Biden is on track to reaching his global maximum in the polls :roll:

-polls
-bets
-muh media pundits opinions

We saw all this and more in 2016. It means nothing. Beware the white noise. It can be misleading.
Igor Antunov wrote:-polls
-bets
-muh media pundits opinions

We saw all this and more in 2016. It means nothing. Beware the white noise. It can be misleading.

Igor, I said Trump would win in 2016 and he did. So I am not sure how telling me "HURR DURR" is relevant here.

I do not see the factors that lead Trump to win 2016 in the 2020 election almost at all. But I do see many negative factors for Trump. The only reason he is not even more behind is because it is a re-election campaign so he is at least lucky in that regard.
By Drlee
Biden should not debate citing danger to those with whom Trump is traveling. He should require Trump to have two negative tests from an independent source.

There is no reason for Biden to debate. No good can come of it.
Igor Antunov wrote:We saw all this and more in 2016. It means nothing. Beware the white noise. It can be misleading.

Trump not only crushed Biden, he crushed Chris Wallace who is desperately trying to save his career now. FoxNews probably has a huge contract with Wallace that is now pretty much worthless, since Wallace destroyed his own credibility. He's the next Megyn Kelly.

JohnRawls wrote:I do not see the factors that lead Trump to win 2016 in the 2020 election almost at all.

How many spontaneous rallies have you seen for Biden? Zero. Why? Because there aren't any. Yet, you've seen boat flotillas for Trump multiple times in multiple locations. Trump has bedrock support. Can the Democrats cheat there way to a win? It's possible, but I think the support for Trump is a lot stronger than the media will tell you.

Drlee wrote:Biden should not debate citing danger to those with whom Trump is traveling.

Biden can just do it on Zoom, or any number of different ways. They don't need to be in the same room to hold a debate. The reason Biden doesn't want to debate is because he got destroyed. Sure, Trump won it ugly, but he won.
JohnRawls wrote:Igor, I said Trump would win in 2016 and he did. So I am not sure how telling me "HURR DURR" is relevant here.

I do not see the factors that lead Trump to win 2016 in the 2020 election almost at all. But I do see many negative factors for Trump. The only reason he is not even more behind is because it is a re-election campaign so he is at least lucky in that regard.

You don't see any enthusiasm for Biden, when in history does a president win when they are as intertesting as a damp dish towel.

Drlee wrote:Biden should not debate citing danger to those with whom Trump is traveling. He should require Trump to have two negative tests from an independent source.

Exactly the left wants a coward for a president. When the going gets tough they run to their safe spaces in the basement.

That and Biden is out of his mind with damentia.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
You don't see any enthusiasm for Biden, when in history does a president win when they are as intertesting as a damp dish towel.

Exactly the left wants a coward for a president. When the going gets tough they run to their safe spaces in the basement.

That and Biden is out of his mind with dementia.

When the alternative is a disaster of biblical proportions.

This country has a teeny tiny Left, you babble, sanity is not cowardice...

Trump is clearly way, way closer to dementia.
late wrote:When the alternative is a disaster of biblical proportions.

This country has a teeny tiny Left, you babble, sanity is not cowardice...

Trump is clearly way, way closer to dementia.

This country has two people running for president. It's either left or Right in particular for POFO debate.

Your ilk is the stupid ilk who decide to politically give up on 50 % of the voters. Calling them racist Trump supporters you don't even try to get their vote. Yet you all cry and wonder how come you can't win elections. So you put Joe Biden up ? Is this the 4th time Biden has run for president? What the enthusiasm level on Biden, somewhere between Elemers glue and a limp noodle?

Nice I'm rubber your glue argument BTW I guarantee when Biden has to testify and answer to his corruption I bet he gets full blown Alzheimers.
By late
Finfinder wrote:
1) This country has two people running for president. It's either left or Right in particular for POFO debate.

2) Your ilk is the stupid ilk who decide to politically give up on 50 % of the voters.

3) Calling them racist Trump supporters you don't even try to get their vote.

4)Yet you all cry and wonder how come you can't win elections.

5) So you put Joe Biden up ? Is this the 4th time Biden has run for president? What the enthusiasm level on Biden, somewhere between Elmers glue and a limp noodle?

1) Would that life were so simple.

2) You gave up on civilisation. And you're more like 30%. Which means there's a supermajority that doesn't agree with you...

3) We're in a historic surge of racism. That's barbarous.

4) 40 wins in the 2018 Blue wave. Despite the worst cheating in American history, we should still win.

5) Sending the insane packing, and the crooks to prison, would be glorious.
late wrote:1) Would that life were so simple.

2) You gave up on civilisation. And you're more like 30%. Which means there's a supermajority that doesn't agree with you...

3) We're in a historic surge of racism. That's barbarous.

4) 40 wins in the 2018 Blue wave. Despite the worst cheating in American history, we should still win.

5) Sending the insane packing, and the crooks to prison, would be glorious.

1)Simple it is that easy it is a 2 party system, you vote for one or throw your vote out.

2)The country is primarily Red. Just because heavy blue population is n a few liberal blue cities in a few failed blue states. The popular vote is irrelevant California and New York do not speak for the entire country.

3)What a joke you support impeachable Dead Cat Bounce Biden and its a provan fact Obama, Biden, the CIA the FBI, and Hillary Clinton cheated and tried to cover it up. They cheated Bernie Sanders twice.

4)Your Quote should say a Blue mist because they cheated. Of course you won't support and back up your projections. BTW how many losses federal state and local have the Democrats hemorrhaged in the past 12 years.

5) Projections
Drlee wrote:Biden should not debate citing danger to those with whom Trump is traveling. He should require Trump to have two negative tests from an independent source.

CNN admitted Kamala Harris probably lost against Pence. His stellar performance in the 2016 debate is also the point when Trump's polling started turning around. So Biden does need to debate Trump especially if Pence has started turning things around again.
By Drlee
Oh bullshit. Go troll Australian politics for awhile.

Oh that's right. Nobody cars about Australian politics. To paraphrase:

Australia is like my dick. Everyone knows its down there and nobody cares.
The VP debate was boring and VP debates are fucking meaningless. The only thing people will care about is how Pence, defending Trump and his Covid response, showed up with a blood red eye and had bugs associated with pestilence and plague land on his head and then everyone will fucking lol when Pence tests positive for Covid in the next 1-2 days.

This is the Trump administration's pitch to continue supporting the Plague Presidency, where everything is fine, please stop asking if I'm dying.

Finfinder wrote:2) Your ilk is the stupid ilk who decide to politically give up on 50 % of the voters.

I'm fucking lolling that a Trump humping fuckwit thinks the popular vote is necessary or good and is actually complaining that his opponents are not deferential enough to him.

Also Finfinder we may disagree on some things but I am proud of you. Growing up in the environment you did must have made it tough to accept who you are, but I am glad that you are out and proud even in your advanced age. It's never too late to find love. You do you, man. Let your twilight years be a rainbow that never ends.
I've reviewed all of my online haunts by now and there's literally only one person in one place who thinks that Kamala won. Here's a photo of their reaction:
Drlee wrote:Oh bullshit. Go troll Australian politics for awhile.

Oh that's right. Nobody cars about Australian politics. To paraphrase:

Australia is like my dick. Everyone knows its down there and nobody cares.

There ..... Are you happy now?
Wulfschilde wrote:I've reviewed all of my online haunts by now and there's literally only one person in one place who thinks that Kamala won. Here's a photo of their reaction:

Cause you are from a gated community of sorts. Would be funny if you live in a CID. :roll:

Meanwhile Trump ratings are plummeting. "HURR DURR" polls are wrong?
How da fuk does the Trump/Pence thing work? :lol: They are incredibly different.

Anyway, for me, Harris is the winner of who sports the nicest and most natural looking tan. She’s gorgeous, but doesn’t strike me as trustworthy...even in politician world.

Has Pence had Botox? :eh:
ness31 wrote:How da fuk does the Trump/Pence thing work? :lol: They are incredibly different.

Pence was the first person to be offered the VP position who actually took the bait. At the time, nobody thought Trump would win

Then Trump won, and now Pence has to tie everything Trump has done to his legacy. He took a long, long gamble on Trump not winning and just boosting Pence's profile and it paid off but in a cursed monkey paw curling its finger sort of way. He has the stink of Trump on him forever, but he doesn't have the Trump charisma to be the ideal drunk uncle shouting racist shit at Thanksgiving skill that Trump has perfected for his base.

Pence is a shit person so fuck him anyway. He modeled his political career on Reagan, another senile racist who paved the way for Trump. He supported South African Apartheid and ignored the HIV crisis because it was gay. Pence is also an immense pussy who got so triggered by the animated Disney movie Mulan having a female protagonist that he wrote a whole dumb article about it, and he's such a religious freak that he won't allow himself to be alone with any woman who isn't his wife.

Which I guess is supposed to be reverential to his wife, who he calls "mommy" because it apes Reagan, but it just makes him come off as a budding rapist.

The English are identifiable genetically. Of cou[…]

https://twitter.com/UKTired/status/178305497055778[…]

You can't arrest someone for protesting or having[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim that the IDF deliberately targeted human[…]