Trump rows back and says he 'doesn't know who the Proud Boys are' after debate outrage - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
blackjack21 wrote:The Proud Boys are insignificant.

6,00O is an insignificant number but add them to the pile of right wing paramilitaries abroad in the US and you have a not insignificant number of armed poll watchers were open carry is legal and costumed poll watchers where it is not. Enough, if used wisely in the battleground states, to intimidate and suppress the Democrat vote.

And this is not me making shit up. There have already been several occasions where election officials have had to call the police to move these 'poll watchers' on at drop off locations and polling stations in early voting in Philadelphia, according to Trump.

:)
ingliz wrote:"There is a lot of member overlap with Proud Boys. There are a lot of people who used to be with Joey Gibson who are now with Proud Boys, and I think vice versa."

— Vegas Tenold, an investigative researcher for the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism

"Most of the time it's Joey Gibson and three dudes on a corner shouting stuff about the Bible," Tenold said. :lol:
Sivad wrote:Most of the time it's Joey Gibson and three dudes on a corner shouting stuff about the Bible

Not all the time, though - The rioting in Portland where they broke a woman's back and the shooting in Kenosha, two men killed, one wounded, comes to mind.

"You’re gonna be getting knives put into your throat. You’re going to be getting bullets put into your head."

— Skylor Jernigan, Patriot Prayer member

ingliz wrote:Not all the time, though - The rioting in Portland where they broke a woman's back

"they" didn't "break a woman's back", that woman is just fine. The woman attacked them and she was hit once with a baton in self-defense:

During a hearing a few weeks later, Kramer’s defense attorney at the time, Jason Steen, said Clark was an aggressor just before she was struck because she ran “across the street into a crowd of people who are associated with my client with her fists swinging.”
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/08 ... later.html

@42:00

they call that a riot? :lol: that's gotta be the gayest "riot" I've ever seen.

and the shooting in Kenosha, two men killed, one wounded, comes to mind.

That's just a desperate flail that shows you'll twist anything to fit your retarded narrative. The shooting in Kenosha was completely justified, the kid was being shot at and then violently assaulted with deadly weapons by a pack of hooligans, he did what he had to do. It's such a clear cut case of self-defense that the criminal charges are a complete travesty.
Sivad wrote:that woman is just fine

According to court documents, she was knocked unconscious and suffered a "serious vertebrae fracture". Also the reason why the hysterical woman confronted these arseholes - The unprovoked attack on the restaurant with mace and half-bricks - has been edited out.

violently assaulted with deadly weapons

A plastic bag and a skateboard, assaulted with a skateboard after he had already shot at the man carrying the skateboard, twice, and missed I recall. Also nobody was shooting at him. A militia member who was looking out for Rittenhouse because he 'looked so young and out of place' fired one shot from a handgun into the air.

:lol:
ingliz wrote:According to court documents, she was knocked unconscious and suffered a "serious vertebrae fracture".

"according to court documents" :knife: The bitch joined a shitkicker protest gang and according to the vide she ran into a rival gang of shitkickers, started throwing hands and got cracked with a baton. It was idiot on idiot nonsense and Heather Clark got exactly what she was looking for.

A plastic bag and a skateboard, assaulted with a skateboard after he had already shot at the man carrying the skateboard, twice, and missed, I recall. Also nobody was shooting at him. A militia member who was looking out for Rittenhouse because he 'looked so young and out of place' fired one shot from a handgun into the air.

:knife:

Your bullshit is so retarded, anyone can just go watch the video and see exactly what happened.
Sivad wrote:anyone can just go watch the video and see exactly what happened.

I have.

This is a series of videos showing him shooting the first victim, the unarmed plastic bag thrower, and apparently (though one cannot be certain) firing randomly into the crowd after shooting the other two.

Have you?

Last edited by ingliz on 06 Oct 2020 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
ingliz wrote:I have.

This is a series of videos showing him shooting the first victim, the unarmed plastic bag thrower, and firing randomly into the crowd after shooting the other two.

Only a crazy person would describe an event and then post a video directly below it that totally refutes every retarded word he typed. :lol: :knife:

I think we're done here.
Sivad wrote:describe an event

The little shit was carrying a deadly weapon, illegally. The unarmed man, according to witnessses, had been trying to get the little shit to give up his weapon because he was a danger to himself and others. He shoots the unarmed man. He runs away pursued by a crowd and shoots at those trying to disarm him. He then fires his weapon some more, randomly, before walking through a convoy of police vehicles with his hands up.

Last edited by ingliz on 06 Oct 2020 17:52, edited 1 time in total.
ingliz wrote: Also nobody was shooting at him. A militia member who was looking out for Rittenhouse because he 'looked so young and out of place' fired one shot from a handgun into the air.

Somebody did shoot at him, and it wasn't a friendly militia member. It was Alex Blain aka Josh Ziminski, an associate of Rosenbaum(the guy that charged at Rittenhouse). You just make up crazy bullshit that has absolutely no basis in anything even remotely approaching reality. That's insane. :lol:
ingliz wrote:According to court documents, she was knocked unconscious and suffered a "serious vertebrae fracture".

Additionally, a police report included in the unredacted investigation casts doubt on Goldman-Armstrong’s claim in his lawsuit that pub patron, Heather Ashley Clark, had a “serious vertebrae fracture” as a result of the right-wing attack. Some supporters of Cider Riot even spread rumors online that Clark, 32, had her “neck broken.” According to police, around 30 minutes after the brawl, they made contact with the owner to ask if anyone needed medical help.

The police report, written by Officer Chris Wheelwright, states: “I asked Mr. Goldman-Armstrong if anyone inside was the victim of a crime and Sergeant [William] Dunbar asked him if anyone needed medical attention … Mr. Goldman-Armstrong returned several minutes later and said there was nobody inside that wanted to talk to us or wanted medical attention.”

Rose City Antifa also tweeted on May 2: “When PPB approached Cider Riot twenty minutes after Gibson & his goons were repelled, they were not allowed into the establishment, but relayed a message asking whether anyone who had been assaulted wished to give a statement. The whole room erupted in laughter.”

Further, The Post Millennial has reviewed documentation from Clark’s hospital visit the day after the brawl. Doctors noted that “no acute fracture” and “no acute traumatic abnormality of the cervical spine” was identified. She was discharged shortly after visiting the hospital.

Ian Kramer, 45, was indicted and arrested for allegedly hitting Clark with a baton during the brawl. He is currently in state detention pending trial. The OLCC report also includes images appearing to show Clark rushing in to fight before she was knocked to the ground.

https://thepostmillennial.com/shocking- ... ntifa-pub/
ingliz wrote:How do you know? Mr. Blain has not been charged with any offense.

He was identified from the video. Just search 'Alex Blain first shooter' and you'll get a bunch of video analysis that conclusively identifies him as the person following behind Rittenhouse firing a gun as Rittenhouse is being run down by Rosenbaum.
Sivad wrote:thepostmillennial.com

Andy Ngo is the editor-at-large at the Post Millennial - The far right arsehole with links to Patriot Prayer that edited the video you posted of the 'Cider Riot' riot.

that conclusively identifies him

Identified by whom.... Andy Ngo?

:lol:
ingliz wrote:Andy Ngo is the editor-at-large at the Post Millennial - The far right arsehole with links to Patriot Prayer that edited the video you posted of the 'Cider Riot' riot.

So? What's your point? The police report is public record and the antifa crew themselves tweeted about how they declined medical assistance and laughed at the offer. I haven't seen the medical records Ngo claims to have but they're not really necessary given the police report and the twitter post.

Identified by whom.... Andy Ngo?

Not that it matters but no. It doesn't matter who made the identification because the analysis takes you through all the evidence step by step proving the man in the video firing the gun is Alex Blain.
Sivad wrote:The police report is public record

Why not post a copy of the publicly available document, here? It doesn't show up in my search of the interwebs on any official site.

ingliz wrote: that edited the video you posted of the 'Cider Riot' riot.

wait, are you seriously trying to pretend the video was deceptively edited? :lol: That is so fucking retarded, I can't believe the retarded shit you people come up with . It's just nonstop crazy ass retarded bullshit here on the old pofo today. :lol: :knife:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]

@FiveofSwords " small " Humans are 9[…]