Trump rows back and says he 'doesn't know who the Proud Boys are' after debate outrage - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skinster wrote:Sivad defending Proud Boys and their mates, I'm going to die of shock here...help m

More like defending reality from those afflicted with severe ideological dememtia but whatever, I'm sure you have plenty of interesting insights and keen observations to share on this topic. I'm sure skinster's contribution to this thread will be totally unbiased and reality based... :lol:
Sivad wrote:More like defending reality from those afflicted with severe ideological dememtia but whatever, I'm sure you have plenty of interesting insights and keen observations to share on this topic. I'm sure skinster's contribution to this thread will be totally unbiased and reality based... :lol:

grade school level moronism just like this lad's obsession with his leader Fat Donald.
Sivad wrote:jimmy jim jam

jimjam jimmy

jammy jammy jimbo jam

jimbo jam jam jimmy

:) Does this mean you like me? You are a tad off topic. I am flattered .. Here is where i come from (see that little blurb over Bismark North Dakota?):

Are you bald? :hmm:

Just to keep on topic ….. of course the Fat Man knows the Proud Boys …. they fit right in to the armed street mobs in Germany during the 1930's that Fat Donald learned about from the copy of Mein Kampf that he keeps next to his bed.
Last edited by jimjam on 07 Oct 2020 03:53, edited 1 time in total.
Sivad wrote:Go watch the shooting videos, it's all there. And there are dozens of videos on bitchute that break it down frame by frame. If you actually bother to go look you'll see it all for yourself.

So you have no evidence that Mr. Blaine shot at the killer before the killer murdered Mr. Rosenbaum.
Sivad wrote:has named Alexander Blaine

Good luck with that.

I doubt accusations of an 'illegal discharge of a weapon' against Blaine, who is not charged with any offense as far as I know, will stand up in court given that significant numbers of armed civilians were on the streets and your only 'evidence' is the first gunman was quite tall.

Significant numbers of armed civilians were on the streets...

Example: The Kenosha Militia boasted it had 3,000 RSVPs after a call to arms in an email posted on twitter to Chief Miskinis.

On the other side...

Example: A man in a blue shirt can be seen chambering a round before the shooting (video 26:09)

Also it doesn't help your cause that the MSM quoting official reports state that Rittenhouse was "being pursued by a group of people, one of whom appears to fire into the air".

Note the "one of whom appears to fire into the air".

As to why he was being pursued by a group of people...

Richard McGinniss, a videographer at the Daily Caller, a conservative website, said Rittenhouse ran off when Rosenbaum told him he was too young to be carrying an AR15 and should give it up to someone in authority. Foolishly, an unarmed Rosenbaum ran after him and in the confusion people ran after Rosenbaum.

According to witnesses, firecrackers, which sounded like gunshots, were going off at the time.

:)
ingliz wrote:
As to why he was being pursued by a group of people...

Richard McGinniss, a videographer at the Daily Caller, a conservative website, said Rittenhouse ran off when Rosenbaum told him he was too young to be carrying an AR15 and should give it up to someone in authority. Foolishly, an unarmed Rosenbaum ran after him and in the confusion people ran after Rosenbaum.

You just made every bit of that up. :lol:

ingliz wrote:
Example: A man in a blue shirt can be seen chambering a round before the shooting (video 26:09)

Right after the guy in the blue chambers the round there's a perfect full frame shot of Alexander Blaine gun in hand with his girlfriend Bonnie pushing a flaming dumpster down the street. Thank you for posting that. Sincerely. :lol:
Sivad wrote:More like defending reality from those afflicted with severe ideological dememtia but whatever, I'm sure you have plenty of interesting insights and keen observations to share on this topic. I'm sure skinster's contribution to this thread will be totally unbiased and reality based... :lol:

Did she just compare you to a Palestinian rock chucker? :D
Sivad wrote:You just made every bit of that up.

Your video does not refute what I posted. Your star witness did not see the beginning of the incident or hear what was said to Rittenhouse; he only saw Rosenbaum running after Rittenhouse. He even said the first 'gunshot' was a pop among many pops and bangs from flashbangs and fireworks and had to be prompted to say it was a gunshot.

Sivad wrote:He never says anything like what you claimed he said

How would your star witness know what Rosenbaum said to Rittenhouse? He was otherwise engaged interviewing protesters for several minutes. He heard someone shouting at Rittenhouse but not what they were shouting and then he saw Rosenbaum running after the little shit.

ingliz wrote:How would your star witness know? He was otherwise engaged interviewing protesters for several minutes. He heard someone shouting at Rittenhouse but not what they were shouting and then he saw Rosenbaum running after the little shit.

exactly. :lol: Have you already forgotten that you claimed "Richard McGinniss, a videographer at the Daily Caller, a conservative website, said Rittenhouse ran off when Rosenbaum told him he was too young to be carrying an AR15 and should give it up to someone in authority" ?

Did you forget your own post? :lol: :knife:
Sivad wrote:you claimed "Richard McGinniss, a videographer at the Daily Caller, a conservative website, said Rittenhouse ran off when Rosenbaum told him he was too young to be carrying an AR15 and should give it up to someone in authority"

And how does the narrative given by your witness refute that? He was otherwise engaged for several minutes interviewing other protesters. Time enough for Rosenbaum to exchange a few words with Rittenhouse.

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

That's the risk of these understandable reactions[…]

BRICS will fail

https://youtu.be/M0JVAxrlA1A?si=oCaDb2mXFwgdzuEt B[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]