The President of the United States of America Has COVID-19 Deathstravaganza Countdown Thread - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@maz absurdly pointed out. 34 people tied to the president, who contracted coronawhatever are still alive.

Even morbidly obese Chris Christie survived the pansy virus and was released from the hospital.

220,000 Americans didn't. So what is your idiotic point? I can't wait. Sad day for me so I need a laugh.
Well. I have heard from two racists who ignore the facts and don't mind how many people have died. If they are opposing me I know I am on the right side. And on the conservative side as well.

On an unrelated tack. Unintelligent people are easily manipulated.
Popular television personality and pharmaceutical sales representative Anthony Fauci is worried that the public won't be as receptive to the media's campaign of coronavirus fear and terror because Trump didn't die or even really get sick.

And Trump is not taking the virus seriously at all :lol: He's basically mocking these paranoid coronakooks and lying vaccine shills.

I give him demerits, however for being a hype man for Regeneron or whatever. That shit was just tacky and bad form.

Another vaccine salesman, Bill Gates, told Anderson Cooper that the last thing he wants is for the public to be hopeful for a coronavirus cure.

He seems to prefer that the public stays cowering in their hones, scared, confused, paranoid and anxious for his rushed, unproven vaccine.

Fauci: Trump’s rapid recovery from Covid-19, while welcome, ‘amplifies’ public misunderstanding of disease

Health officials have struggled to convey the seriousness of Covid-19 to many Americans. President Trump’s rapid recovery from the disease, while welcome by all, makes the challenge even more difficult, Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases acknowledged.

Trump’s quick bounce-back from his infection will likely underscore the mistaken belief some people have that the disease does not present significant health risks, Fauci said in an interview with STAT.

“We’re all glad that the president of the United States did not suffer any significant consequences of it,” Fauci said. “But … because he is such a visible figure, it amplifies some of that misunderstanding that people have that it’s a benign disease and nobody has anything to worry about.”

The wide range of clinical manifestations of the disease — some people experience no symptoms, while others have everything from flu-like symptoms to life-threatening and even fatal pneumonia and blood clots — makes conveying the dangerousness of Covid-19 incredibly challenging, he said.

“It’s just a lot of understandable mixed signals, that it’s either serious or it’s not serious. It’s deadly or it’s not deadly. To me, that’s been the bane of trying to get a message across to people,” he said.

“It’s a problem that goes well beyond the president’s illness.”

Trump, who was considered at high risk of having severe Covid-19 because of his age, weight, and sex, was hospitalized for four days earlier this month after testing positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes Covid-19. First lady Melania Trump also tested positive for the virus; White House doctors described her case as milder than the president’s. She did not need to be hospitalized.

The president required supplemental oxygen on at least two occasions before he was taken by helicopter to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Oct. 2. In the four days he was there, Trump was treated with an experimental antibody cocktail, the antiviral drug remdesivir, and the steroid dexamethasone.

He has since resumed work, holding a rally Monday in Florida where he declared himself to be immune to Covid-19, and heading to Iowa, a Covid-19 hot spot, on Wednesday. He has also tweeted that people should not let fear of the disease run their lives, asserting that he feels better now than he did 20 years ago.

Trump also continues to insist the virus will soon disappear, even though daily infection numbers are climbing in most parts of the country. So far in the pandemic, more than 7.8 million Americans have been infected and more than 215,000 have died.
Drlee wrote:220,000 Americans didn't. So what is your idiotic point? I can't wait. Sad day for me so I need a laugh.

The non-idiotic point is that 220,000 Americans didn't die due to COVID - the numbers are artificially inflated by including all deaths of infected persons, regardless of whether their death was due to a medical condition caused by the virus infection or due to something else entirely. But the shocking thing is that the masses are so easily fooled! The average idiot is far more stupid than we thought!
maz wrote:Yes, we know that you, just like most other leftists, love the number of deaths in America due to covid because of your political bias.

Once Biden comes to the WH the Covid news will die. It will not be the daly CNN mantra. The truth is that cancer and cardiovascular disorders are much mote lethal.

DAILY WORLD DEATHS
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/ ... ronavirus/
Thanks for showing us how truly stupid you are @Julian658. :roll:

Don't you think that if something was preventable that you'd at least try to prevent it, or are you truly that dense?

Also, cardiovascular disease isn't something that is generally infectious and isn't usually something you catch and die from a few weeks later. Doctors don't catch Cardiovascular disease from their patients, either.
Godstud wrote:Thanks for showing us how truly stupid you are @Julian658. :roll:

Don't you think that if something was preventable that you'd at least try to prevent it, or are you truly that dense?

Also, cardiovascular disease isn't something that is generally infectious and isn't usually something you catch and die from a few weeks later. Doctors don't catch Cardiovascular disease from their patients, either.

Only a dummy with no brains would think that the virus can be stopped. At most people try to slow it down till there is a vaccine. Biden will lockdown the USA because he likes virtue signaling. Your post seems to have been written by a moron with an IQ of 30. The post reeks of lack of intelligence.

Furthermore, the virus is now not as lethal as at the onset and hence will spread much more. Lethal viruses do not spread very well.
Julian658 wrote:Once Biden comes to the WH the Covid news will die. It will not be the daly CNN mantra. The truth is that cancer and cardiovascular disorders are much mote lethal.

DAILY WORLD DEATHS
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/ ... ronavirus/

So Corona is 4th to 5th on this list right now is what you are trying to point too? Notice how all the other 4 first places have S in the end of their name while Coronavirus has no S.

If you subdivide the top 4 to single diseases then probably Corona could be 1st. :roll:

So you are low key admitting that Corona is a very fucking serious problem ? From today to yesterday, there was 6k deaths worldwide that were REPORTED. Majority of the world stopped counting long ago besides Europe and USA. So the real number is probably much higher but even that is a big problem.
JohnRawls wrote:So Corona is 4th to 5th on this list right now is what you are trying to point too? Notice how all the other 4 first places have S in the end of their name while Coronavirus has no S.

If you subdivide the top 4 to single diseases then probably Corona could be 1st. :roll:

So you are low key admitting that Corona is a very fucking serious problem ? From today to yesterday, there was 6k deaths worldwide that were REPORTED. Majority of the world stopped counting long ago besides Europe and USA. So the real number is probably much higher but even that is a big proble

OUCH!
Julian658 wrote:Only a dummy with no brains would think that the virus can be stopped.
Tell that to Taiwan and other countries that have stopped it. I think this makes you the dummy, or a liar. Which is it?

At most people try to slow it down till there is a vaccine.
Some countries have all but eradicated it, making you a liar.

Biden will lockdown the USA because he likes virtue signaling. Your post seems to have been written by a moron with an IQ of 30. The post reeks of lack of intelligence.
You're a fucking Trump-cultist. You only wish you had an IQ of 30, since it'd be an improvement.

Furthermore, the virus is now not as lethal as at the onset and hence will spread much more. Lethal viruses do not spread very well.
As usual you ignore any possibility of long term effects because it doesn't fit your idiotic narrative.

Doctors can't catch car accidents, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and other things from patients, too. :knife:
@Julian658, I will support you and your effort on posting that Meme. I think it puts things into perspective whether people want to acknowledge this fact or not. And @JohnRawls, Coronavirus finishes off with an "S" just like the top 4.

Nonetheless, rather than argue, I will just say look at the figure for Cadiovescular Disease! Do not kid yourself either guys, that figure is most definitely preventable. If the government is consistent in their message in saving unnecessary death and unburdening the health service, next year we should see bans on smoking, drinking, fast food and sugar to combat that killer.
Last edited by B0ycey on 09 Nov 2020 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
Cardiovascular "disease" is as much lifestyle choice, as anything else. It's not an infectious disease.

Are we going to compare household accidents, as well? Are those comparable?

Trump Inherited the Drone War but Ditched Accountability
Only a single formal check remains on U.S. killings worldwide.https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/22/ob ... ngs-count/

Where's the globe for American Drone Strikes, in Julian658's meme???
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

THere's lots of giddy-ness and support around it.[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]