The President of the United States of America Has COVID-19 Deathstravaganza Countdown Thread - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rancid wrote:You guys think there's going to be a conspiracy that when Trump re-emerges it's going to be a body double? That the original Trump really died?

Maybe it's the real Trump that emerges from behind the mask of the conman we have been used to all these years. Maybe a near-death experience awakens him to realize the emptiness of his fake life with all the lies and the pretense. Maybe a reformed Donaldus leaves the hospital like Paulus who saw the light on his way to Damascus ...

He did say one day a miracle would happen, didn't he. :lol:

Asked whether he was told to self-quarantine after getting tested, Johnson said there was “no reason to do so.”

“I’m not sick,” he said. “I have no symptoms. I certainly didn’t anticipate testing positive, so there was no reason to quarantine.”

Lmao
XogGyux wrote:It is all fake. He flunked the debate and now wants to get sympathy points and try to avoid doing any more debates from now on. No so sleepy joe anymore eh?
:knife:

Lmao @ trusting any plan that requires the president to be cooperative and quiet for two entire weeks.
Receiving treatment in a hospital while also being in court to prevent many Americans receiving that same treatment, especially with pre-existing conditions. Looking at the chain of events, it seems he's been infected 2 days or so. Before the debate with Biden! So either he lied or others in the White House shamelessly kept quiet about knowing he was showing signs of symptoms!

The Trump White House is a JOKE! They can't keep their lies in order of a single line!
Apparently Trump has left Walter Reed and has seemed to have had an impromptu parade. If he's really in that caravan I don't think he even had covid.

I wouldn't be surprised if he staged the thing to take the wind out of Biden's only two campaign issues; white supremacy/Charlottesvile and blaming Trump for his coronavirus response.

maz wrote:Apparently Trump has left Walter Reed and has seemed to have had an impromptu parade. If he's really in that caravan I don't think he even had covid.

My mom was able to get up and walk around on the 3rd day from when her symptoms started. The hardest day for her was the day after the symptoms started (the second day). Throughout the 2 weeks she had symptoms, only on the 2nd day she was bed ridden. From the 3rd day and on, she started to feel progressively better each day and was able to walk around in her room. That is without any treatment at all, she just stay in her room and toughed it out.

Based on that, I can believe that he could get in that caravan.
Rancid wrote:My mom was able to get up and walk around on the 3rd day from when her symptoms started. The hardest day for her was the day after the symptoms started (the second day she was bed ridden). From the 3rd day and on, she started to feel progressively better each day and was able to walk around in her room. That is without any treatment at all, she just stay in her room and toughed it out.

Being the president of the US, gives you access to the most cutting edge medical assistance you can get. I am pretty sure, that getting pumped full of drugs helps you pretty fast. Most people do not have access to those drugs.
JohnRawls wrote:Being the president of the US, gives you access to the most cutting edge medical assistance you can get. I am pretty sure, that getting pumped full of drugs helps you pretty fast. Most people do not have access to those drugs.

Exactly, so if my mom without any drugs/treatments at all was only confined to a bed for one day (the second day) out of 14. Then I can believe Trump could be well enough to get up and get out of the hospital, especially after treatments.

My point here being, is that people are just drumming up conspiracy theories about COVID and Trump.

EDIT:
By the end of the first week, she felt completely fine, she just had a lingering cough for an other week after.
Last edited by Rancid on 04 Oct 2020 23:13, edited 2 times in total.
Rancid wrote:My mom was able to get up and walk around on the 3rd day from when her symptoms started. The hardest day for her was the day after the symptoms started (the second day). Throughout the 2 weeks she had symptoms, only on the 2nd day she was bed ridden. From the 3rd day and on, she started to feel progressively better each day and was able to walk around in her room. That is without any treatment at all, she just stay in her room and toughed it out.

Good to hear that she got it and survived with no issues. I'm not sure why they would drag him out of the hospital and expose him to all of his staff was really my point.
maz wrote:I'm not sure why they would drag him out of the hospital and expose him to all of his staff was really my point.

I'm sure that was his choice. The guy doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself. He wants to appear strong to his supporters. He want's to be able to say COVID was nothing, just a little cold, nothing at all. He'd be completely willing to infect other people to achieve that image.
maz wrote:Apparently Trump has left Walter Reed and has seemed to have had an impromptu parade. If he's really in that caravan I don't think he even had covid.

I wouldn't be surprised if he staged the thing to take the wind out of Biden's only two campaign issues; white supremacy/Charlottesvile and blaming Trump for his coronavirus response.

In the video from the hospital, his face is very pale rather than the usual red color. I think he has covid based on that.

What Russia needs is people with skills and educa[…]

Mexico, LoL, why would anyone nuke Mexico. Drlee[…]

Uh...there isn't an 'England gene'...if that is w[…]

Back on topic , here are my results . Care-85 […]