The Joe Biden Family Corruption Thread - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Finfinder wrote:You should call for A third Trump impeachment and Russiagate 6.0.

You seem to suggest Republicans are righteous in resisting trial of Trump.

I see them no different from CCP collaborators in Hong Kong, who feed on incompetent losers to falsely empower undeserving people, including themselves.

If anything, one of the Trump's deeds I found positive is to expose how despicable these guys are.
So let's see. @Finfinder believes this is news? I guess I should point out here before finfinder turns democrat and tries to smear me with it that a stereo was stolen from my car in 1988.
Police say it might have been used to play Rap Music but nobody is sure. Should I ever run for office Finfinder will believe this is a bombshell.

Nothing to see here. Move along now.

By the way @Finfinder

Trump lost. Get over it. Time heals all wounds.
Patrickov wrote:You seem to suggest Republicans are righteous in resisting trial of Trump.

I see them no different from CCP collaborators in Hong Kong, who feed on incompetent losers to falsely empower undeserving people, including themselves.

If anything, one of the Trump's deeds I found positive is to expose how despicable these guys are.

Lol You are in a fantasy land like Dr Lee. You seem to not understand nor read what I posted. What does a double standard by the leftists concerning the second amendment , have to do with investigating Trump for the 5 th straight year. How dare I challenge Joe Biden in this echo chamber when you and Dr Lee are running cover for him Lol. Please do something about that TDS .
Last edited by Finfinder on 28 Mar 2021 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
Drlee wrote:So let's see. @Finfinder believes this is news? I guess I should point out here before finfinder turns democrat and tries to smear me with it that a stereo was stolen from my car in 1988.
Police say it might have been used to play Rap Music but nobody is sure. Should I ever run for office Finfinder will believe this is a bombshell.

Nothing to see here. Move along now.

By the way @Finfinder

Trump lost. Get over it. Time heals all wounds.

If true? They are Hunter Biden’s texts.

Drlee Lol covering for a Democrat crackhead .

You continue to embarrass yourself.
Finfinder wrote:Lol You are in a fantasy land like Dr Lee. You seem to not understand nor read what I posted. What does a double standard by the leftists concerning the second amendment , have to do with investigating Trump for the 5 th straight year. How dare I challenge Joe Biden in this echo chamber when you and Dr Lee are running cover for him Lol. Please do something about that TDS .

Why do you expect me to understand rubbish rants spewed out by people with substandard intelligence?

I am being kind to you because I consider myself on your side more than DrLee's, but that does not change the fact that you are just being bitter and nonsensical.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Trump's loss and believe that Americans made a mistake either, but its their choice so I can only see how things unfold.
late wrote:You've been brainwashed.

Apparently you haven’t seen any of Joe Biden’s press conferences or the children’s he’s put in cages at the border. Your too busy running cover for the lamest president in history. I say you’re projecting their buddy.
Finfinder wrote:
Apparently you haven’t seen any of Joe Biden’s press conferences

or the children’s he’s put in cages at the border.

Your too busy running cover for the lamest president in history. I say you’re projecting their buddy.

Incorrect.

That's Trump actually, assuming you have a couple synapses to rub together in your brain. There was a big increase in kids coming during the Trump years. You had a bunch living in tents on the other side of the river. Trump was breaking both our law and international law. So if you're a real president, you have to stop what Trump was doing. What happened next was inevitable.

The difference is that with Trump the purpose was cruelty. Biden is trying to take care of them, but it takes time because there's so many.

You're the one projecting there, running cover for a monster.
I have yet to meet a Trump supporter with the native intelligence to understand the garbage they promote. You are wasting your time.

They will win in the future. The country will become a fascist state. Voting has already essentially ended as a means of moving government. And it is true that we are still locking up kids at the border instead of turning them away or airlifting them home. Form the border to the airport, to home. That is how it should work.
Ever notice the same pack of nipping and whining Yorkie dog stalkers can’t have any criticism, news stories, or alternative opinions on Biden.

Hunter Biden gets a free pass to break guns laws while uncle Joe threatens to infringe on everyone’s else’s constitutional rights.
You are being completely dishonest in your argument, @Finfinder. Several people have said to, "Go ahead and investigate, but make sure you use the same yard-stick, to measure guilt, as you used with Trump.".

If there's a crime, by all means investigate. most people doubt these claim, however, as they're about as legitimate as the claims of electoral fraud that Trump cultists have been making since November.

What happened to that computer of Hunter Bidens with all that illegal stuff on it?

Trump-cultists, like yourself, Finfinder, don't care about the Constitution(unless it serves your fascist agenda), so you can wipe away those crocodile tears.

Trump cultists are the only yapping dogs around here.
Dear Finfinder. If you are going to post Fox News bullshit and call it news you are going to get laughed off of POFO.

Get over it Sport. Trump lost.

News out today that Biden's poll numbers are skyrocketing.

Trump lost. It's OK to cry. I am sure you can find someone in a confederate flag shirt to let you bury your head in the bosom of the south.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]