The Joe Biden Family Corruption Thread - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Finfinder wrote:
Specifically what BS you have a track record of really saying nothing but projection and hyperbole spoonfed by your puppeteers.

Again, Biden is going to let the light of day shine on all that corruption.

It will speak for itself.
Rancid wrote:It's not my job to spoon feed you stuff you are going to ignore anyway.

In other words you have none after four years you have nothing .....gotcha

You weren’t serious you’re just trying to deflect from this being a Joe Biden thread I get it.
Finfinder wrote:
In other words you have none after four years you have nothing

Your lies are about to hit their sell by date.

I can't imagine you acknowledging reality, but I also can't imagine anyone reacting with anything but derision once the whole truth gets out there.

Some details are illustrative, a number of meetings with Putin were not recorded, which is required by law. The meeting itself was never announced, we only found out about them when Russian news talked about it.

He's a con artist, nothing more, and things are going to get ugly. Perhaps I should say even uglier than letting hundreds of thousands of American die needlessly.

I would not have thought it possible, but he's saving the reputation of Bush2, who was terrible. That takes a hell of a lot of bad.
late wrote:
Your lies are about to hit their sell by date.

I can't imagine you acknowledging reality, but I also can't imagine anyone reacting with anything but derision once the whole truth gets out there.

Some details are illustrative, a number of meetings with Putin were not recorded, which is required by law. The meeting itself was never announced, we only found out about them when Russian news talked about it.

He's a con artist, nothing more, and things are going to get ugly. Perhaps I should say even uglier than letting hundreds of thousands of American die needlessly.

I would not have thought it possible, but he's saving the reputation of Bush2, who was terrible. That takes a hell of a lot of bad.

He also violated the election campaign act as well. Along with extortion as well.
Rancid wrote:
He also violated the election campaign act as well. Along with extortion as well.

He did some number of hundreds of things for which he should be tried in a court of law.

That won't happen, but not hauling him into court for the big stuff would be tantamount to suicide for the democracy.
late wrote:
He did some number of hundreds of things for which he should be tried in a court of law.

That won't happen, but not hauling him into court for the big stuff would be tantamount to suicide for the democracy.

late wrote:

True, also he has some potential tax fraud that needs to be investigated (which is the same shit Hunter is being looked at for). That said, you are right, there's a mountains of improprieties he's done, but really the focus should just be on the biggest of those things.
Rancid wrote:Hopefully yes. WOuld be good to see the TRump family also investigated on tax evasion.

Same goes for all the assholes robbing the working classes.

PROOF that Rancid is a Trotskyite ……………. :eek:
May 20, 2020·2 min read

A federal judge on Monday allowed a federal lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump, his three eldest children and his company of collaborating with a fraudulent marketing scheme to prey on investors to proceed.

The lawsuit, originally filed in October 2018 and amended a few months later, alleges that in exchange for "secret" payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his former reality TV show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump's brand to appeal to teens.

The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."

Here is something for you to chew on Finfinder. You know. A real thing in a real court.

This is the very tip of the iceberg.

Biden Won.

Trump Lost.

Get over it.
Meanwhile, the pack of rabid whining and nipping little Yorkie dogs try to deflect.

Here's What Hunter's Latest Email Dump Revealed About Joe's Involvement in Chinese Business Dealings

In emails dating Sept. 21, 2017, Hunter Biden asked the former general manager of an office building in Washington, D.C., to provide office keys to former Vice President Joe Biden, former First Lady Dr. Jill Biden and Jim Biden, the former veep's brother. According to the emails obtained by the Daily Caller, Hunter Biden referred to Joe Biden and Gongwen Dong, the chairman of the Chinese energy company CEFC, as "office mates."
please have keys made available for new office mates:

Joe Biden Jill Biden Jim Biden

Gongwen Dong (Chairman Ye CEFC emissary)

The Biden Foundation

Hudson West (CEFC US)

The lease will remain under my company's name Rosemont Seneca.

if you need information on the individuals above please refer to their wiki pages Hunter,

We are very excited and honored to welcome your new colleagues!

Just to confirm you would like

1. Four more keys

2. Change of name on the door and in the north entrance – please note that there will be a charge for having the new signage made and installed

Is that in addition to the key that was requested yesterday as a replacement key?

Best regards,

Cecilia

The new emails call into question whether or not Joe Biden had any involvement in his son's international business dealings. Back in October, Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden's former business partner, said the Biden family has been compromised.

"I'm making this statement to set the record straight about the involvement of the Biden family. Vice President Biden, his brother Jim Biden and his son Hunter Biden in dealings with the Chinese. I've heard Joe Biden say that he's never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have first-hand knowledge of this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," he said at the time.

Remember: Bobulinski received the email referring to the former veep as the "Big Guy" who had a 10 percent stake in the joint venture known as "SinoHawk Holdings," which was comprised of Hunter Biden and the CEFC. According to Bobulinski, the goal of the new company was "to partner with another firm on 'global and/or domestic' projects involving 'infrastructure, energy, financial services and other strategic sectors,' the documents
show."https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/12/12/new-hunter-biden-emails-reveal-joe-chinese-business-partners-were-office-mates-n2581454
Fake news. Lies made up by Retrumplicans.

Trump lost.

Nothing to see here.

Get over it snowflake.
Drlee wrote:
Here is something for you to chew on Finfinder. You know. A real thing in a real court.

This is the very tip of the iceberg.

Biden Won.

Trump Lost.

Get over it.

Show me some evidence! :lol:

It's amazing finfinder does not believe that all politicians should be investigated.
Rancid wrote:@Finfinder at least we can agree that if Hunter Biden has done something horrible, he should be thrown in prison.

New Strzok Texts Show FBI Was Investigating Trump Before Crossfire Hurricane Was Opened
New Strzok Texts Show FBI Was Investigating Trump Before Crossfire Hurricane Was Opened

DECEMBER 17, 2020 By Jordan Davidson
Newly declassified text messages from former FBI agent Peter Strzok suggest that the FBI began investigating then-presidential candidate Donald Trump and his campaign before the Crossfire Hurricane investigation was opened

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/17/ne ... as-opened/
I'm ok with investigating politicians but spying on and setting up politicians is what Democrats do, ...

Fake news.

Oh yea. I did not know Nixon was a democrat. If he had been I wouldn't have voted for him.

Trump lost.

The Biden thing is fake news.

Oh yea. By the way. BOTH the FBI and NYAG were investigating Trump before the election. Because his is a fraud, a thief, a con man and....well. Can't tell a person who is attached to Trumps rump like a Remora to suck off.

Sorry snowflake.

Get over it.
Nothing at all. Well. Nothing like Trump pays his old hookers.

Its funny about that though. He told us on tape that women "The just let you" Touch their....." Is that just after you write them a big check and does Rudy vouch that he will pay?

All this Hunter Biden stuff is just made up by Southern Republicans.

@ingliz You are so full of shit. The book was in[…]

https://moralfoundations.github.io/results.html Ca[…]

He's a parasite

This is another one: https://www.youtube.com/shor[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 18, Thursday The rise of a canny classroom[…]