The Joe Biden Family Corruption Thread - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Basically, for the whole of Biden's presidency, this will be the norm. That is, Trump is going to feed all sorts of stuff to his QAnon buddies to spread misinformation all over the internet. Basically, Trump's goal is to try and make Biden's presidency look as bad as his own. Foreign actors will capitalize on this and join in on the misinformation as well.

Ultimately, will likely result in the massive decline of the US. These guys are helping to accelerate it basically. The people that will get hosed the most on this are those that are least educated, have the least skills, have the least money.

My suggestions is to get educated, keep your skills up, gain skills that are in demand, and be willing to move outside of the US if need be.
I've been elsewhere, but like the Romulans at the end of TNG Season 1, I am back.

So what screams about this thread, is that while you have multiple instances of nepotism and familial corruption with Trump... on the other hand you have one Biden kid that will never be in the Biden administration, and about whom the alleged crimes are dubious, is being paraded around like it wasn't 1/1,000,000,000 as important as the Trump family crimes.

Trump belongs in jail, and prob some of the kids, as well.
Hunter’s ex-partner Tony Bobulinski: Joe Biden’s a liar and here’s the proof
By Ebony Bowden and Steven NelsonOctober 22, 2020 | 7:42pm | Updated

HUNTER BIDEN
Trump mulling special prosecutor in Hunter Biden case: report
Most voters believe media hid Hunter Biden coverage to help his dad

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Hunter Biden’s ex-business associate Tony Bobulinski accused Democratic nominee Joe Biden of lying about his involvement in his family’s overseas dealings in a stunning appearance just 90 minutes before Thursday evening’s presidential debate.

“I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden,” Bobulinski said following The Post’s bombshell reporting on Hunter Biden’s private emails.

Bobulinski, who will be a guest of President Trump at the debate, showed three phones spanning 2015 to 2018 as evidence and said he would be meeting with the Senate and the FBI to hand over electronics.

The US Navy veteran said he was introduced to the former veep on May 2, 2017, by Hunter Biden and the lawmaker’s brother Jim Biden before the Global Milken Conference in Beverly Hills, Calif.

“That night, we discussed the Bidens’ history, the Biden family’s plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level,” he said in Memphis, Tenn., ahead of the final debate between President Trump and Biden.

“I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I have made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot, and a veteran, to protect my family name, and my business reputation. I need to ensure that the true facts are out there,” he said, batting away accusations that he was part of a misinformation plot.

Bobulinski came forward earlier Thursday to corroborate emails revealed exclusively by The Post last week about the Biden family’s murky overseas dealings in China involving both Hunter Biden and uncle Jim Biden.

The US Navy veteran accused former Vice President Joe Biden of being directly involved in a plot to make millions of dollars, identifying to him as “the big guy” named in the May 13, 2017, email.

That email showed the four partners each getting 20 percent shares in the business, with 10 percent going to “Jim” and the remaining 10 percent “held by H for the big guy?”

The Navy veteran said he was approached in late 2015 by James Gilliar, a man he had known “for many years,” about joining him in a deal with Chinese state-owned energy company CEFC and “what he called one of the most prominent families in the United States.”

The whistleblower said he was told the Biden family wanted to form a new entity with CEFC to invest in infrastructure, real estate, and technology in the US and around the world.

Bobulinski also released hundreds of text messages and emails from his time as CEO of the company being formed between the Biden family and China’s largest private energy company, named SinoHawk Holdings.

In one message sent on May 20, 2017, Gilliar warned Bobulinski not to mention the Democratic nominee’s involvement in the SinoHawk deal.

“Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u [sic] are face to face, I know u [sic] know that but they are paranoid,” a screenshot of the message from Gilliar read.

Bobulinski said Gilliar and fellow partner Rob Walker were “paranoid about keeping Joe Biden’s involvement secret.”

The famous family has been dogged for years by allegations of impropriety following Hunter Biden’s lucrative role on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma while his father was vice president.

A tranche of emails from a hard drive belonging to Hunter Biden — published exclusively by The Post last week — revealed how the scandal-scarred son tried to leverage his family connections to land lucrative deals overseas and boost his Burisma pay.

Speaking before reporters at a Marriott hotel near the debate site Thursday evening, Bobulinski claimed he had a falling out with the Biden family when Hunter Biden wanted to pocket $5 million from an initial $10 million cash injection into SinoHawk, ponied up by CEFC.

“He said, referring to ‘the chairman,’ his father, that CEFC was really investing in the Biden family, that he held the trump card and that he was the one putting his family legacy on the time,” said Bobulinski, who declined to take questions afterward.

“During these negotiations I repeated to Hunter and others that SinoHawk could not be Hunter’s personal piggy bank,” he went on.

“CEFC through July 2017 was assuring me the funds would be transferred to SinoHawk, but they were never sent to our company. Instead, I found out from Senator Johnson’s September report that the $5 million was sent in August 2017 to entities affiliated with Hunter,” he said, referring to the Wisconsin senator’s congressional probe into potential corruption in the Biden family.

“Tomorrow I will be meeting with the Senate committee members concerning this matter and I will be providing the FBI the devices which contain the evidence corroborating what I have said, so I will not be taking any questions at this time.”

“Can you tell us a little more about this evidence?” a reporter asked.

“The evidence sits on these three phones, I don’t want to go into anything any further. This will all be discussed with Senator Johnson and his committee and the American people can decide what’s fact,” he said.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-ex ... en-a-liar/ the rest
annatar1914 wrote:But this thread is about Joe Biden's family specifically, right?

Right. That's why I posted what I posted to say, essentially, that any Biden family corruption is irrelevant in the context of the endless corruption prevalent with all politicians. I chose the Trump Gang to make my point since, currently, they are the most obvious crooks on the landscape.

I should know by now that the use of double entendre or subtleness usually goes undetected on pofo.
jimjam wrote:Right. That's why I posted what I posted to say, essentially, that any Biden family corruption is irrelevant in the context of the endless corruption prevalent with all politicians. I chose the Trump Gang to make my point since, currently, they are the most obvious crooks on the landscape.

I should know by now that the use of double entendre or subtleness usually goes undetected on pofo.

My friend you have your own thread to crap on Trump this is Bidens.

how are you doing BTW ?
@Finfinder posted:

NASHVILLE, Tenn.....

Stopped reading there.

Biden won.

Trump lost.

stop whining.
Finfinder wrote:My friend you have your own thread to crap on Trump this is Bidens.

how are you doing BTW ?

Much pain in the hip. great to be back in Florida. My old bones are happy here. How are you doing youngster?

trump isn't fun to crap on any longer. He has morphed into an irrelevant and boring loser.
jimjam wrote:Much pain in the hip. great to be back in Florida. My old bones are happy here. How are you doing youngster?

trump isn't fun to crap on any longer. He has morphed into an irrelevant and boring loser.

Unfortunately I think the Democrats strategy of there’s nothing to see here. sweep everything under the rug and tell 70 million people there irrelevant is really not the best strategy in my opinion. Especially since we all sat here for the last four years being told that Trumps presidency was irrelevant unfortunate for the American leftist tens of millions of people are not gonna go away.

Yep the best weather for your recovery hope to get out on the trail soon.
Drlee wrote:@Finfinder posted:

Stopped reading there.

Biden won.

Trump lost.

stop whining.

Politically you have the wrong strategy your ilk needs to gain voters by governance not by manufacturing votes and writing off literally half the country.

@Rancid

Federal tax evasion’s investigations always end up in some other type of criminal charges just saying.
Finfinder wrote:
Politically you have the wrong strategy your ilk needs to gain voters by governance not by manufacturing votes and writing off literally half the country.

That's what Trump did, Einstein. Trump was never the president of the country, just his supporters. But he pissed off more than half of the voters, it's why he lost..

But, surprisingly, you put your finger on precisely what the Cult needs to do, finally realise government is about governance.

Not that they ever will. They're brainwashed, most of them permanently.
late wrote:That's what Trump did, Einstein.

But, surprisingly, you put your finger on precisely what the Cult needs to do, finally realise government is about governance.

Not that they ever will.

Yeah but you have at least have 25 threads on this forum dedicated to this and why has there never been any charges after four years. You’re part of a cult who’s voted in one of the most corrupt and compromised lifelong politicians as president and call it change. You guys really have to lose your souls to convince yourselves the ends justify your dishonest and hypocritical means.
jimjam wrote:Right. That's why I posted what I posted to say, essentially, that any Biden family corruption is irrelevant in the context of the endless corruption prevalent with all politicians. I chose the Trump Gang to make my point since, currently, they are the most obvious crooks on the landscape.

@jimjam

I have discovered that subtlety is hardly appreciated in any case, and what we believe is our subtlety is often seen plainly for what it truly is, a good deal of the time ;)
@Finfinder Politically you have the wrong strategy your ilk needs to gain voters by governance not by manufacturing votes and writing off literally half the country.

So once we reject the absolute absurdity that the Democratic Party is manufacturing votes.... (Only a pea brain would believe that at this point.) ...We are left with the notion that they should not "write off half the country).

Well let's see. Over half of Americans like Obamacare. That is why it is still law. The Republicans never wanted it eliminated. That was just a bullshit talking point. So the Democrats will condemn the whole country to cheaper and more available health care, safer workplaces, cleaner air and water, the truth, respect, equal rights, help for the working classes, safer streets, better schools, cheaper education, end to student loan slavery.....you know....condemn them to shit like that.
Finfinder wrote:
Yeah but you have at least have 25 threads on this forum dedicated to this and why has there never been any charges after four years. You’re part of a cult who’s voted in one of the most corrupt and compromised lifelong politicians as president and call it change. You guys really have to lose your souls to convince yourselves the ends justify your dishonest and hypocritical means.

Rubber and glue.

There have been charges, and in a month, at the very least, the truth will start coming out.

Biden is human, Trump is a monster.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]