Barr: Justice Department Found No Evidence Of Fraud That Would Change Election Outcome. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Barr: Justice Department Found No Evidence Of Fraud That Would Change Election Outcome | Katy Tur
Dec 2, 2020
MSNBC
Attorney General William Barr [himself] told the Associated Press that the Department of Justice has found no evidence of fraud that would change the result of the presidential election. NBC's Pete Williams has details. Aired on 12/01/2020.

I do wish the MAGA people would hear this. Trump's own AG Barr said this.
Georgia Election Official [Furiously] Excoriates Trump and Senators For Silence On Violent Threats
Dec 2, 2020
MSNBC
MSNBC shares video of Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling's *furious* condemnation of the failure of Donald Trump and Republican political leaders to reject and discourage the violent threats and intimidation they are encouraging with election fraud fallacies. Aired on 12/2/2020.

It is under 4 min. long if you skip to the 1:05 mark to see the actual announcement, ignoring Rachel Maddow.

So, it has come to death threats against Republican officials who didn't cheat for Trimp. And, dare I say it, the Georgia state election official said that somene's wife had received threats on her cell phone of a sexual nature. Like he said, "This has gone too far. .... This has to stop."
He goes after the Repud Senators who have not provided the needed leadership for their violent rank and file. "This has to stop."
Steve_American wrote:Barr: Justice Department Found No Evidence Of Fraud That Would Change Election Outcome | Katy Tur
Dec 2, 2020
MSNBC

I do wish the MAGA people would hear this. Trump's own AG Barr said this.

I told some Trump supporters that, but they were too delusional to compute the significance, and then started to parrot more debunked claims. They're too stupid to compute that, so this isn't going to help things. It's a religion, and such ideas and thoughts are not based on the facts they see, but the emotional investments they put into their party. Their feelings do not care about our facts.
Sydney Powell is going to bring a case forth on behalf of WEE THE PEOPLE and Sleepy Joe Biden and his Crooked Cronies will all be sent to Guantanomo!

Trust the plan! The plan includes looking like we're losing non-stop, but you gotta trust it! We're gonna have to eat shit, and a lot of it, but don't lose heart! WWG1WGA!!

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]