Looney Tunes On The Potomic - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam

Fat Donald is wigging out big time and we still have six weeks in Donald Land to go. I wonder if a presidential straight jacket is available for use. Here are some tidbits from our deranged lunatic of a president:

“NO WAY WE LOST THIS ELECTION” ….

“We won Michigan by a lot!” he wrote of a state he lost by more than 154,000 votes. ……

He referred to Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, once a favorite ally, as “the hapless Governor of Georgia.” and the “‘Republican’ Governor of Georgia”.....

“Gov Ducey has betrayed the people of Arizona,” adding, “TRUE!” ( you gotta love the TRUE part :lol: )…..

Fatso claims it was “statistically impossible” for him to have lost. If only everyone would accept his unfounded claims, he said, then “I very easily win in all states.” (got that: "all states" :eek: ) ….

“Many people in the media — and even judges — so far have refused to accept it,” Mr. Trump said, more as accusation than concession. “They know it’s true. They know it’s there. They know who won the election, but they refuse to say you’re right. Our country needs somebody to say, ‘You’re right.’ ”

“I’m never, ever going to concede”

Fatso said QAnon followers “basically believe in good government” …. QAnon believes the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles plotting against Mr. Trump.

The scary part for jimjam is that millions of people believe this dumb shit. There are a lot of morons out there. I always knew there were a lot of morons out there but …. not this many.

Meanwhile a raging pandemic killing 3000 Americans a day and an economy in the shit house does not seem to have captured the attention of the president of the United States.
jimjam wrote:QAnon believes the world is run by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles plotting against Mr. Trump.

ImageImage
Although rampant Satan-worshipping could explain a lot about the history, the current state, and the future prospects of mankind, I'd never believe Satan-worshippers are plotting against Trump, not all of them at least.
Scamp wrote:The election is over. Biden won.

Instead of posts about how Biden will somehow help America. It's still all about attacking Trump.

As a Progressive I have little faith that Pres. Biden will do all that much for common Americans. The Corporate Dems don't care about the people. At least, their actions indicate that.
Until we know what will happen with the GA runoff election, we can't plan much. Even if the Dems win both seats, some Dem will not vote to end the filibuster, so every good thing for the people will not pass the senate. Bad things for the people and good things or the top 20% may pass.
The Repuds are already talking about how the richest nation in the world is broke and must stop spending. So, if the Repuds hold the Senate nothing good will pass. The Repuds plan to make Pres. Biden a one term President by blocking everything he wants to do. And then saying, "Look how Biden failed to help you."

Also, I'm hearing that nuts in the White House are telling Trimp the declare martial law. So, Trimp is not done damaging Americans, normal norms, and the rule of law.
Last edited by Steve_American on 06 Dec 2020 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
@Steve_American

As a Progressive I have little faith that Pres. Biden will do all that much for common Americans.

I think how much he can do, in general has to do with the January election. Unless both senatorial seats are democratic, Moscow Mitch will still run the senate and tax payers will continue to pay all senators a ton of money to tank Biden. If both seats go Democratic, at the least bills will pass for a vote

Biden has a progressive record.

I would like to see him jack up fed min wage to 18.50 an hour. If you use can't get Jeff Bezos and the Walmartians to pay their fair share in taxes themselves, then jacking up wages on their employees and collect it from them. Better still unionise them. And what Yang said.
Scamp wrote: It's still all about attacking Trump.

That's because what he is doing is trying to damage the very fabric of American democracy, and it needs to be documented and condemned. Trump is actively working to violate the constitutional rights of entire state populations. This is an act of domestic terrorism on his part, and is an enemy of the American people.

He is actively trying to turn the US into a shithole country by subverting the rule of law (ironically that he bills himself as a law and order president...). Luckily the institutions of the courts are strong enough to push back on this monster. Further, those courts are calling out and condemning his reckless behavior.

As one court said, the Trump campaign is trying to transmute lead into gold, and than cannot happen when we hold the rule of law over his petty bullshit.

All the Trumptards are equally enemies of democracy and should be ashamed of themselves.

So yea, every fucking American should be attacking Trumps baseless, petty, and dangerous bullshit.
Rancid wrote:Luckily the institutions of the courts are strong enough to push back on this monster.

All institutions of the republic, including the military-intelligence complex as well, push back on him and the Proud Boys wouldn't be enough for him to march on Washington D.C. or storm Capitol Hill, neither could he make an 18 Brumaire. All he's got is only enough to choose his way to exit the presidency and integrate with the system.
Scamp wrote:Instead of posts about how Biden will somehow help America. It's still all about attacking Trump.

He is still the president and there is a morbid fascination in watching him slip further into insanity.
Netflix, Amazon and General Motors pay ZERO taxes …………… are you trump/republican morons ok with that?
jimjam wrote:Netflix, Amazon and General Motors pay ZERO taxes …………… are you trump/republican morons ok with that?

I think the biden-democrat morons will also be okay with that.

Both parties will be okay with that.

And they will dance together after you and I have starved to death in our little tents.
Steve_American wrote:As a Progressive I have little faith that Pres. Biden will do all that much for common Americans. The Corporate Dems don't care about the people. At least, their actions indicate that.

Trump needed to be removed from power, but I believe the above also, it is a depressing state of affairs. One of the only politicians to ever have the balls to shirk the status quo is a narcissistic racist con-artist demagogue.
Waaay back after the 2016 election trump morons were fond of yelling "trump won, get over it!" Morons being what they are, it is not surprising that they can dish it out but cannot take it. We now have Fat Donald's storm troopers (Proud Boys and Proud Boy look a likes) rioting in the streets of D.C...……… guess what?

Trump lost, get over it!
post-election has been the part of the circus act where a small little car drives into the center ring and 75 clowns get out start running around everywhere chunking cream pies and honking little horns. and it amazes me how many of them have law degrees.

someone should make list of these people with their picture and out beside that put the school they graduated from.. shame the school a little because it will not bother people who have so little dignity that they would make the various election fraud arguments they've made in public.
Fat Donald is making good use of his remaining time as America's worst ever president by handing out "pardons" to all friends and relatives in Donald's Above The Law Club.

Among today's lucky winners was the father of the husband of Fat Donald's daughter, Princess Ivanka, Charles Kushner.

Lest it be overlooked, what Chuck Kushner did -- among other things -- was to pay ($25,000) to have a prostitute seduce his own brother-in-law, tape the sex, and then send the sex tape to his sister. He did this to blackmail his sister into not testifying before a federal grand jury.

Chris Christie -- US attorney at the time -- called it perhaps the most "loathsome and disgusting" crime he'd ever committed, even by the standards then in place for New Jersey criminals.

Drain the swamp? :lol:
Once Fat Donald has rewarded/"pardoned" all members of the Fat Donald Gang by giving them membership in the Above The Law Club will he resign in a flurry of lies and presidential whining on his last day in office so that President Pence ( :eek: ) can pardon the Godfather himself? :?:
jimjam wrote:Fat Donald is making good use of his remaining time as America's worst ever president by handing out "pardons" to all friends and relatives in Donald's Above The Law Club.

Among today's lucky winners was the father of the husband of Fat Donald's daughter, Princess Ivanka, Charles Kushner.

Lest it be overlooked, what Chuck Kushner did -- among other things -- was to pay ($25,000) to have a prostitute seduce his own brother-in-law, tape the sex, and then send the sex tape to his sister. He did this to blackmail his sister into not testifying before a federal grand jury.

Chris Christie -- US attorney at the time -- called it perhaps the most "loathsome and disgusting" crime he'd ever committed, even by the standards then in place for New Jersey criminals.

Drain the swamp? :lol:

Trump in a last-ditch effort to turn the US into a shithole country.
Rugoz wrote:handing out "pardons" to all friends and relatives in Donald's Above The Law Club.

Every pardon Trump gives his friends is a nail in his own legal coffin. The pardoned cannot plead the fifth. They can be compelled to testify against him and will face imprisonment if they refuse. The only wrinkle is you have to get Trump to court first.

:lol:
If Trump were smart he'd resign a week before his term was up and have Pence pardon him.

QFT.

A self pardon will probably not survive in the courts. He should pardon Pence and then have pence pardon him.

He going to take a major fall in New York anyway.
If one had to organize Trump's pardons in order of offensiveness and shame I'd clearly list the Blackwater pardon first.

I recall when this incident and resultant trial and conviction was in the news. The men were former military but Trump demonstrated that his understanding of U.S. military code was learned from watching John Wayne movies where the only good Indians were the dead Indians. Trump propped up these Blackwater men in Twitter as brave American soldiers who just did what they had to do.

This reeks of Betsy Devos. Why has so little been made in the press of the fact that the founder of Blackwater was Betsy DeVos's brother? The Blackwater mercenaries are war criminals, duly convicted in court. President Trump is our commander in chief, and pardoning war criminals makes him complicit in war crimes.

Surely, Trump will not forget to pardon Benedict Arnold.
World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@late If you enter a country, without permission[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]