1/21/21 .... WHERE'S DONALD?!?!?! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Permit me to solicit opinions as to where Fat Donald will be physically located at 12:01 am on 1/21/21. Here are two clues. His neighbors in Florida have initiated legal proceedings to assure he cannot permanently reside near them and an official plane the Fat Guy has used in the past is due to fly to Scotland the day before Joe Biden’s inauguration.

N.Y. state ,the place of his birth, has made it abundantly clear that he is not welcome there. May as well turn "trump tower" into a homeless shelter.

Here are some hints to get you started:
- Hidden behind a false wall in the White House basement.
- Locked inside a White House bathroom protected by his proletarian guard …. the proud boys.
- A check out clerk at the Dollar Store in Great Bend , Kansas
- Retired with the dignity afforded a former potus after offering his heart felt congratulations and best wishes for President Biden.
- Feeding stray cats on the Miami Beach boardwalk.

jimjam? I think he is scared shitless about reaping all of the hate, lies and fraud that he has sowed all of his life and will flee the country at the last minute on the taxpayer's dime. Looks like Scotland may be the lucky host :lol:
President Trump owes a lot of money on those golf courses. Maybe the Scots will let him in to get their McMitts on the president 's money.
annatar1914 wrote:President Trump isn't going to Scotland

First Minister Sturgeon has said Scotland is on lockdown, and he will not be allowed entry as his trip is not essential.

:)
ingliz wrote:First Minister Sturgeon has said Scotland is on lockdown, and he will not be allowed entry as his trip is not essential.

:)

Either way, President Trump isn't going to Scotland to flee.

Or Russia :roll:

Or Ukraine :roll:

If he went anywhere to stay permanently outside the US, which he wouldn't, it would be Israel.
annatar1914 wrote:Lot of liberal fantasy fanfiction lately, they can't get enough of their beloved Orange Man Trump...

President Trump isn't going to Scotland to reside. He isn't going to jail, either.

Don't be a poop annatar. Let us at least have some fun with the lunatic who will be responsible for future pollution in the Artic National Wildlife preserve. I'm certain oil scum and heavy debris will merge not so good with natures beauty. Please permit us to laugh at the high priest of greed.
jimjam wrote:Don't be a poop annatar. Let us at least have some fun with the lunatic who will be responsible for future pollution in the Artic National Wildlife preserve. I'm certain oil scum and heavy debris will merge not so good with natures beauty. Please permit us to laugh at the high priest of greed.

@jimjam ;

I guess i'm of a serious, even saturnine sort. I'm not sure you and others will ever understand what you're dealing with in Donald Trump.
annatar1914 wrote:@jimjam ;

I guess i'm of a serious, even saturnine sort. I'm not sure you and others will ever understand what you're dealing with in Donald Trump.

I suspect that we "understand" Fat Donald in different ways. Oil scum and discarded machinery in a pristine wilderness is just one of many of the fat man's legacies which I have no difficulty "understanding".
jimjam wrote:I suspect that we "understand" Fat Donald in different ways. Oil scum and discarded machinery in a pristine wilderness is just one of many of the fat man's legacies which I have no difficulty "understanding".

Modern Capitalism is what it is, and cheap fuel is something that is the very basis of the American way of life, I don't see what he's doing in this area as being much different than any other Western politician.

When half of the world's easily recoverable oil is used up, and when it takes on average more than the energy equivalent of a barrel of oil to extract a barrel of oil, and with growing consumption desired by the teaming millions in China and India wanting that same level of American consumption...then I don't think many Americans will complain much if their politicians work to extend the era of cheap consumption as much as they can, and whatever it takes-with all the attendant abuses and environmental concerns rather distant in their minds.
annatar1914 wrote:Modern Capitalism is what it is, and cheap fuel is something that is the very basis of the American way of life, I don't see what he's doing in this area as being much different than any other Western politician.

When half of the world's easily recoverable oil is used up, and when it takes on average more than the energy equivalent of a barrel of oil to extract a barrel of oil, and with growing consumption desired by the teaming millions in China and India wanting that same level of American consumption...then I don't think many Americans will complain much if their politicians work to extend the era of cheap consumption as much as they can, and whatever it takes-with all the attendant abuses and environmental concerns rather distant in their minds.

As the Fat Man does favor after favor for his Billionaire Buds down at the Club he has systematically placed road blocks in the path of renewable energy which was set to become cheaper than fossil fuel on his watch. Even the multi billionaire oil barons are backing away from full speed ahead drilling ….. they are reading the future. There was a distinct lack of bidding on the leases up for grabs in the Artic Wild Life preserve. Environmental concerns are not distant from my mind as I imagine oil scum and abandoned machinery existing side by side with God's gift to the human race which we are puking on with pollution and war in favor of greed and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I guess you folks would snicker and label me as a "Tree Hugger". Good luck to the children of the planet in dealing with the filthy mess we are leaving behind ……. I'll be dead.

Sorry, this is a 3rd rail for me. Slightly off my own topic :lol: .

"saturnine" …….. I have a good vocabulary but this was a new one for me …… thank you.
jimjam wrote:
As the Fat Man does favor after favor for his Billionaire Buds down at the Club he has systematically placed road blocks in the path of renewable energy which was set to become cheaper than fossil fuel on his watch. Even the multi billionaire oil barons are backing away from full speed ahead drilling ….. they are reading the future. There was a distinct lack of bidding on the leases up for grabs in the Artic Wild Life preserve. Environmental concerns are not distant from my mind as I imagine oil scum and abandoned machinery existing side by side with God's gift to the human race which we are puking on with pollution and war in favor of greed and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I guess you folks would snicker and label me as a "Tree Hugger". Good luck to the children of the planet in dealing with the filthy mess we are leaving behind ……. I'll be dead.

"saturnine" …….. I have a good vocabulary but this was a new one for me …… thank you.

Yea, the conservative voters that are pro-oil and anti-renewable are just fucking morons. They can't even see the economics of energy are shifting very fast away from oil, cola, and even natural gas. These are idiots that need to be left behind.
Rancid wrote: fucking morons

I give Fat Donald credit for detecting just the right flavor of moronism for each group of morons he encounters. He may be the best con artist ever. I wonder how "Trump digs coal" is doing these days …….. :hmm:
jimjam wrote:As the Fat Man does favor after favor for his Billionaire Buds down at the Club he has systematically placed road blocks in the path of renewable energy which was set to become cheaper than fossil fuel on his watch. Even the multi billionaire oil barons are backing away from full speed ahead drilling ….. they are reading the future. There was a distinct lack of bidding on the leases up for grabs in the Artic Wild Life preserve. Environmental concerns are not distant from my mind as I imagine oil scum and abandoned machinery existing side by side with God's gift to the human race which we are puking on with pollution and war in favor of greed and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I guess you folks would snicker and label me as a "Tree Hugger". Good luck to the children of the planet in dealing with the filthy mess we are leaving behind ……. I'll be dead.

@jimjam ;

You're welcome :)

I consider myself a Conservative, in that I actually want to conserve things that need conserving, like the Nature that the Good Lord has made mankind stewards over and to which we have a distinct responsibility for, His Creation.

''Conservatives'' merely want to preserve the status quo, whatever that happens to be at that particular time.

Unfortunately, the ''alternative fuels'' are a dead end on an energy level, using up more fossil fuels in running than any equivalent energy they produce. The top Capitalists all know this of course, but it's useful to let people think otherwise, they think. The only ''environmentalist'' action they know of that really works is reducing human consumption of goods and services, but they also know that Capitalism is like a shark that must constantly move and eat or it dies. If they are truly ''backing away'' from increased drilling, it's precisely because they know that (at least right now) it is a private enterprise oriented waste of money and energy output to extract what is left...

So you might call me a ''tree hugger'' as well :)
annatar1914 wrote:
Unfortunately, the ''alternative fuels'' are a dead end on an energy level, using up more fossil fuels in running than any equivalent energy they produce.

If they are truly ''backing away'' from increased drilling, it's precisely because they know that (at least right now) it is a private enterprise oriented waste of money and energy output to extract what is left...

Sigh.

So here I am, in the fiction forum...

Solar offers a 90% reduction in GHG over the life of the product. Hydro does even better, I don't have precise numbers, but a carbon reduction well over 90%.

There are alternatives that suck, but they won't last. We tried gasahol before, it sucked, and we killed it. We will kill it again. It's a cure that is slightly worse than the disease.

What we need is a national energy policy, reducing carbon emissions is not hard, we just have to do it.

Drilling is down because consumption (and therefore the price) is down...

Sheesh.
@late

Sigh.

So here I am, in the fiction forum...

You see what you bring.

Solar offers a 90% reduction in GHG over the life of the product. Hydro does even better, I don't have precise numbers, but a carbon reduction well over 90%.

I'm talking about the energy depletion of the alternative fuel sources to begin with, all dependent to a degree on fossil fuels themselves to use, not their impacts on GHG.

There are alternatives that suck, but they won't last. We tried gasahol before, it sucked, and we killed it. We will kill it again. It's a cure that is slightly worse than the disease.

All of the ''cures'' are like that. The only cure that works is reduction in consumption.

What we need is a national energy policy, reducing carbon emissions is not hard, we just have to do it.

Again, it's more than ''reducing carbon emissions''.

Drilling is down because consumption (and therefore the price) is down...

Drilling is down because it's not profitable to extract from fields where the easily recoverable oil is already gone, and where it costs over a energy equivalent of oil to extract a barrel of oil. Therefore, consumption is down. But we could go around and round with a ''chicken'' or ''egg'' argument all day, because there is a negative synergy at work here, where money and the capitalist system distort the process.

You might be interested in reading this;

https://dieoff.com/
The leader of Scotland made clear on Tuesday that Mr. Trump is not welcome in her country. "Coming in to play golf is not what I would consider to be an essential purpose.” Nicola Sturgeon, Scotland’s first minister.

Looks like Scotland is out. I wonder how much the US taxpayer had to pay for the recent scouting trips the (not so) Secret Service has made to Scotland to protect the Fat Man.

Check out clerk at the Dollar Store in Great Bend , Kansas is starting to look like a winner :) .
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Wait a moment, I'll just quickly pick up the weapo[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]