Biden says 600 million vaccine doses is enough to fully vaccinate 300 Americans. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
B0ycey wrote:...still more coherent than Trump.

And good to hear that 300 million Americans will be vaccinated by the beginning of fall. A president fall all Americans.

Indeed.

I doubt there are very many people that voted for Biden that regret it. There are certainly main that vote for Trump that do.

It's also good to see Biden has returned a high level of professionalism in the white house.

At this point, until Republicans rid themselves of the conspiracy theory nut wing of the party. I can't take them serious for anything, except for the few republicans that are clearly against Trump.

Anyway, a lot of people are use to saying that the US has 300 million people, because it's a nice easy number to remember. I do it myself sometimes too. this thread is making a mountain out of a mole hill.
wat0n wrote:Well, it is enough to vaccinate 300 million Americans since they need two doses.

Exactly. Not sure what the point of this thread is, to be honest. :?:

EDIT: Oh, he said 300 rather than 300 million. Of all Biden's nonsense this seems like a pretty tame verbal slip. I'm more concerned with the fact that his "$2,000 cheques for most Americans on day one" promise has already been watered down to"a 10% off voucher at Wendy's for some Americans, perhaps some time in May". :knife:
I'll put this here because I don't know where else it goes.

My Chinese friends have told me the new US president is 'quiet'.

I guess it is just a reflection of him not being in the Chinese news much.

My responses amounted to 'he's a puppet' and 'he is quiet because of his early bedtime'.

Look guys, I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I am an anarchist, and am basically universally cynical toward authority. I don't play your partisan games, more or less.

I do stand by my above quips, and I do think Biden is basically a figurehead.
Is issues with magnitudes a sign or symptom of age-related mental health disorders?

No. Just no.

It is inescapable that right wingers are going to claim all kinds of shit about Biden, Harris and the Easter Bunny. Lying is their new way of doing business. Please Crantag. Don't fall for the big lie. Just don't.

Biden is just fine.

I would be curious to know who you believe he is just a figurehead for?

So far he has been engaged, busy, professional and has surrounded himself with the best and the brightest. What more do you want?

Here come the Trump fools to talk about the "deep state" and the giant left wing conspiracy. It is sickening.
Drlee wrote:No. Just no.

It is inescapable that right wingers are going to claim all kinds of shit about Biden, Harris and the Easter Bunny. Lying is their new way of doing business. Please Crantag. Don't fall for the big lie. Just don't.

Biden is just fine.

I would be curious to know who you believe he is just a figurehead for?

So far he has been engaged, busy, professional and has surrounded himself with the best and the brightest. What more do you want?

Here come the Trump fools to talk about the "deep state" and the giant left wing conspiracy. It is sickening.

It was an honest question, and thank you for your response.

I'm glad to hear your take, and have nothing much to add.

I don't have a smart answer to your question. I don't know. There is some aspect to every president being a figurehead. I believe that Kennedy was shot for challenging the military, but I was in kindergarten when the Berlin Wall fell, so I don't have the knowledge of a witness on these things. Andrew Jackson killed the US Bank. The Brits almost killed him for it. He should have been the first president assassinated, if not for the misfiring of both pistols which the British agent toted. It was an extreme coincidence, and an historical accident that Jackson didn't die that day. The would-be killer copped an insanity plea, and was skirted back to England.

Biden just strikes me as manipulable. I take the stance that, with history as a guide, it is up to you or others to demonstrate otherwise.
Well, I wouldn’t say he’s “just fine”. He clearly gets muddled in his public speaking and it isn’t due to nerves. He is probably mentally exhausted.

You are aware that Biden has overcome a severe stuttering problem since he was a child. You are aware of that. Right?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]

Like all the fake messiahs of commercial media, M[…]

^ :lol: The only response pathetic Zionists des[…]

Why is it that only propagandist accounts are the […]