VP Kamala Harris endorses riots... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
So here it is... More evidence in a 30 second video of the VP being guilty of inciting riots than all the evidence of Trump being responsible for the peaceful siege of the Capitol.
Liberal sap suckers have nothing to say.
Define hypocrisy.
[quote="Pants-of-dog"]The words “riot” or “riots” are never mentioned in that clip.

Who said Kamala the Hun mentioned the word Riot? Duh. She says they're not going to stop and they shouldn't.
Guilty of endorsing violent riots and causing a Billion in damages.
Spin it...
Scamp wrote:
Who said Kamala the Hun mentioned the word Riot? Duh. She says they're not going to stop and they shouldn't.
Guilty of endorsing violent riots and causing a Billion in damages.
Spin it...

Yes, she definitely said the protests (which are not riots) are not going to stop.
Destruction of property is honored in American history.

Showing results for BOSTON TEA PARTY 1773 value of tea

Image result for BOSTON TEA PARTY 1773 value of tea
It took nearly three hours for more than 100 colonists to empty the tea into Boston Harbor. The chests held more than 90,000 lbs. (45 tons) of tea, which would cost nearly $1,000,000 dollars today.

Protests on such a massive scale as the BLM Protests are likely to destroy property.

Trumpers say that the capitol Riot was really Antifa.
So, they blame the property on others, not the actual Trumpers there.

Liberals blame some part of the deaths and fires on the police and false flag actors.

I point out the the real Boston Tea Party was intended to cause $1,000,000 worth of damage, and America honors that event. I seem to remember that in 1773 - 1775 here were a lot of riots that did things like burn down to house that the King's Colonial Governors lived in, and America honors those events. I never heard a word in American history class in the 50s & 60s condemning it.

While the BLM organizers likely didn't intend any of the property damage and almost certainly none of the deaths.
Scamp wrote:These were the most costly riots in USA history...Where is her impeachment trial?

They just put themselves on trial in the US Senate and lost. Luckily for them, nobody was watching because the whole thing was a colossal waste of time, which was obvious to everyone but news junkies.

Scamp wrote:More evidence in a 30 second video of the VP being guilty of inciting riots than all the evidence of Trump being responsible for the peaceful siege of the Capitol.

This is why even when they cheat they are losing, and even when they are nominally in power they are desperately afraid. Everytime they attack Trump, they get weaker and weaker. It seems paradoxical, but it has been amazing to watch.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, she definitely said the protests (which are not riots) are not going to stop.

And Donald Trump told people to protest "peacefully and patriotically" and to be respectful of law enforcement.

Scamp wrote:The "Protests" that Harris so happily endorsed caused at least 19 deaths and over a billion dollars in damage. Maybe that makes liberals feel better.

Let's not forget that it was about what Democrat urban political machines do to black people in inner cities, while blaming all of their evils on Republicans who just take it on the chin. Neither party represents a path forward. We need to rid ourselves of these people and their media apparatus.

Steve_American wrote:Protests on such a massive scale as the BLM Protests are likely to destroy property.

So are protests like 1/6. The overwhelming majority of the people were law abiding. So the protest of 1/6 were mostly peaceful protests to put it in the same context the establishment likes to use.

Steve_American wrote:Trumpers say that the capitol Riot was really Antifa.
So, they blame the property on others, not the actual Trumpers there.

Most of the violence wasn't by people attending the Trump rally. They were already at the Capitol when Trump was giving his speech. They didn't even hear Trump's speech. Yes, BLM and Antifa people were there too. However, so where Qanon types, Boogaloo Boys, etc.

Steve_American wrote:I point out the the real Boston Tea Party was intended to cause $1,000,000 worth of damage, and America honors that event.

Yeah, and do you think many of Trump's supporters are sorry about 1/6? The establishment is calling it an armed insurrection though almost the entire mob was unarmed. The establishment panicked and now they have thousands of troops around the capital with riot fencing and razor wire making them look like fools in front of the entire world. If you get an armed insurrection of that size, they really do need 20k troops--maybe a lot more. The establishment still can't reflect on why rigging the election was such a bad idea. They have no public support and the need for armed military to protect the US Capitol just highlights that fact to the entire world. What an epic fail.
@blackjack21,
Lurkers, blackjack misses a key point or difference between the BLM and 1/6 "protests".
On 1/6 the violent people were at the forefront of the attack, Proud Boys were the ones who climbed thru the window 1st.

OTOH, the violent people at most BLM protests were in the shadows. They acted off camera at night.

The fact that some people attacked the Capitol before the main body started their walk to the Capitol only proves that there was pre-planning by someone.
Also, there has been zero evidence that even one Antifa person entered the Capitol. That I have seen. No doubt BJ explains this lack of evidence on the deep state's ability to cover it up.

Lurkers, remember that the 2 sides here have seen different evidence. Those who only see right wing media will see different 'facts'. Those who only see MS Media or Progressive media see 2 other sets of 'facts'.
Steve_American wrote:@blackjack21,
Lurkers, blackjack misses a key point or difference between the BLM and 1/6 "protests".
On 1/6 the violent people were at the forefront of the attack, Proud Boys were the ones who climbed thru the window 1st.

OTOH, the violent people at most BLM protests were in the shadows. They acted off camera at night.

This is all a bunch of prepositions. People attacking the police precinct in Minneapolis and burning it were not lurking about in the shadows to pull that off. The police had to abandon their position and allow people to set the precinct on fire.

Steve_American wrote:The fact that some people attacked the Capitol before the main body started their walk to the Capitol only proves that there was pre-planning by someone.

The assumption that there was one single ringleader of this event isn't substantiated by the evidence. A lot of unlike groups were involved.

Steve_American wrote:Also, there has been zero evidence that even one Antifa person entered the Capitol.

One of the first people arrested had ties to BLM, and went on CNN bragging about it--John Earle Sullivan aka JaydenX. When the dude with the horns was strolling through the halls, there were a few communists there with him--as evidenced by the hammer and sickle tattoos. They were definitely not Trump supporters. The horned guy was a QAnon fan that supported Trump. So it was a mixed bag for sure.

However, I don't care either way, because it disrupted the establishment. It wrecked their whole day, and then some. Now they are scared, which I think is a healthy thing for them for a change. It's not necessarily going to get them out of their cocksureness, but maybe some of them will start listening to their constituents.
blackjack21 wrote:This is all a bunch of prepositions. People attacking the police precinct in Minneapolis and burning it were not lurking about in the shadows to pull that off. The police had to abandon their position and allow people to set the precinct on fire.

The assumption that there was one single ringleader of this event isn't substantiated by the evidence. A lot of unlike groups were involved.

One of the first people arrested had ties to BLM, and went on CNN bragging about it--John Earle Sullivan aka JaydenX. When the dude with the horns was strolling through the halls, there were a few communists there with him--as evidenced by the hammer and sickle tattoos. They were definitely not Trump supporters. The horned guy was a QAnon fan that supported Trump. So it was a mixed bag for sure.

However, I don't care either way, because it disrupted the establishment. It wrecked their whole day, and then some. Now they are scared, which I think is a healthy thing for them for a change. It's not necessarily going to get them out of their cocksureness, but maybe some of them will start listening to their constituents.

Like I said, BJ and I have seen different reports and so believe different facts.
I saw a report on those hammer and sickle tattoos. It showed close-ups of them and they were *not* hammer and sickles, they were fro some TV show or RPG.

I don't know anything about "the 1st guy arrested being BLM". But, I understand that Antifa and BLM people wanted to stay away because they would be totally outnumbered and so could not effect things at all, in a good way. I really doubt the any of them went in the Capitol because it gains them nothing when the Proud Boys had already entered thru the 1st window.
Steve_American wrote:Like I said, BJ and I have seen different reports and so believe different facts.

Yes, folks. Let's looks at how two people can have two different points of view given the same set of imagery. It's all relative. It's just a matter of perspective, ya see!

The Democrats cheered this behavior on, because they thought it would hurt Trump politically. The foregoing imagery did not horrify them at all. What horrified them was this:

See? The fire, the mob? That's a peaceful protest. In the Capitol? That's an armed insurrection. That needs to be taken very, very seriously.
Endorsing protests is not endorsing riots, but you are purposefully misrepresenting this because of your right-wing mental illness.
late wrote:Especially when one side spends all their time lying their ass off and betraying their country.

But treachery is itself a matter of perspective. Even after two and a half thousand years to analyse the matter, there's no real consensus on whether Socrates was the noblest Athenian ever or a Laconophillic traitor.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]