Andrew Cuomo refuses to resign as accusations multiply - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo continued to defy growing calls to resign, saying that he would not yield to “cancel culture” even as the majority of his state’s congressional delegation and 60 state Democratic lawmakers said he should step down. Cuomo, a third-term Democrat, asked the public to wait for the results of investigations into the allegations of sexual harassment against him. “I did not do what is alleged, period,” Cuomo said. Last week, the number of women leveling charges of impropriety at Cuomo rose to seven when Jessica Bakeman, a former statehouse reporter, accused Cuomo of improperly touching her. Cuomo now faces two separate investigations—one overseen by state Attorney General Letitia James and an impeachment investigation by the State Assembly. One accuser, Charlotte Bennett, 25, met with investigators for four hours, turned over 120 pages of records, and said Cuomo, 63, often talked about his “hand size and what the large size of his hands indicated,” her lawyer said.
SOURCE : https://www.wikilks.com/2021/03/andrew- ... gn-as.html

...All of our geopolitical enemies are portrayed […]

So if you were to ask Israel for evidence, they w[…]

I did not say anything about a gene. I said “hapl[…]

Back on topic , here are my results . I find […]