Lower physical requirements in the US military for women - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
There's not a single war we're currently fighting that has any validity or merit so who gives a fuck if women want to die in Afghanistan because the Taliban told us that Bin Laden didn't live there 20 years ago? Given what we spend on the military and the results we're getting we should repurpose it to function as a make-work program to help people get out of their Bumfuck, Nowhere shit holes and see the world or whatever.

Our army could be composed of limbless torso people and nobody would ever invade America because we spend so much money on building shit that kills our own soldiers and bombs we're never going to use that it wouldn't be worth it. Fuck it.

If you listen to Tucker and if you legit care about the standing strength of our military you are military grade stupid, which means you're twice as dumb as a normal person but people spent millions of dollars making you slightly more stupid.
The majority of people in the military do not fight anyway. Only 1% of the entire military as a job that entails combat. Of those 1%, only about 10% actually see combat. Assuming there is not major global war, more military people do not engage in combat.

My point is, what if these women are doing jobs that are not combat?
Rancid wrote:The majority of people in the military do not fight anyway. Only 1% of the entire military as a job that entails combat. Of those 1%, only about 10% actually see combat. Assuming there is not major global war, more military people do not engage in combat.

My point is, what if these women are doing jobs that are not combat?

The point is that women have to have limited options on how they can participate in society and hopefully those options will be so limited that one of them will be forced to marry me, a dude who watches Tucker Carlson's White Power Hour For Angry Men.

Also just so the ladies on this forum know, I am Tucker Carlson's head writer and I don't drink and I don't swear if you don't count racial slurs and I am ready to mingle. Here is a picture of me. I posed in front of an American flag because I could totally be a high speed low drag tactical operator if my country ever needed me. Just because I write for Carlson doesn't mean I'm a doughy soft boy.

No woman could ever subdue the raw might of my testosterone fueled body, which is why they should be in the kitchen instead of the military.
SpecialOlympian wrote:The point is that women have to have limited options on how they can participate in society and hopefully those options will be so limited that one of them will be forced to marry me, a dude who watches Tucker Carlson's White Power Hour For Angry Men.

Also just so the ladies on this forum know, I am Tucker Carlson's head writer and I don't drink and I don't swear if you don't count racial slurs and I am ready to mingle. Here is a picture of me. I posed in front of an American flag because I could totally be a high speed low drag tactical operator if my country ever needed me. Just because I write for Carlson doesn't mean I'm a doughy soft boy.

No woman could ever subdue the raw might of my testosterone fueled body, which is why they should be in the kitchen instead of the military.

Dammit, I was looking at the pattern in that shirt and I thought it looked familiar, went to my closet and found the same model. Now the smoke alarms of my apartment are firing up because I burned it =(
So what happens if I identify decide to identify as a woman pass the lower requirements and then once in decide I want to go back to being a man? I'm thinking of adding something to my CV, saying that I'm a team player and am quite happy to identify as a Black Woman Muslim if helps the company full-fill their diversity quotas. Actually I was forgetting I became a Jehovah's witness earlier today, so I guess I can't become a Muslim for the time being, although I can still become a Black Woman. Sadly that also means I can no longer take the vaccine or have tests on religious grounds. I think we are allowed to wear masks, but I've got a (self certified :lol: ) medical exemption for that.

While we're on the US military I see nearly 40% of Marines have refused to take the vaccines. I trust we'll all be supporting their individual human rights on this.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]