Biden is totally incoherent - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
BlutoSays wrote:No, it's actually about Biden. Stop diverting.

Even the Australians are saying WTF.

Would yo like Harris as president instead? careful what you wish for. :lol: I don't want Harris in there.

Might be better to have Biden there for now. Cognitive decline and all.

Maybe 2024 we can have a non-MAGA Republican.
If you pay attention to economists, the economy is pretty good.

If you ask an epidemiologist, he will tell you Biden is worlds better than Trump.

He's not perfect, and Moscow Mitch is still Moscow Mitch.

But he's doing a lot better than I thought he would.
Rancid wrote:Would yo like Harris as president instead? careful what you wish for. :lol: I don't want Harris in there.

Might be better to have Biden there for now. Cognitive decline and all.

Maybe 2024 we can have a non-MAGA Republican.

Why would it be better to have Joe Biden as President than Kamala Harris? I mean, once you get past things she said like this:

BlutoSays wrote:

Why would it be better to have Joe Biden as President than Kamala Harris? I mean, once you get past things she said like this:

I guess you are saying you are passed things like that. :lol:
Biden,incoherent is still a far better choice for a president than the last piece of shit that the USA had!

I know a few Aussies who don't give a fuck about USA politics, because they're not jackasses fixated with racist USA right-wingers.
XogGyux wrote:Why are these fokin ausies so obsessed with American politics? It is a borderline fetish at this point. Geez.

They have China on their doorstep, and the US is the only thing really keeping them out.

So if you have a POTUS who is not friendly, or as friendly, to those sympathies (which some Aussies might feel) you might be scared shitless and want that POTUS to be replaced.

For all of Trump's many problems, he had a set of stones on him the size of Australia.
BlutoSays wrote:Why would it be better to have Joe Biden as President than Kamala Harris? I mean, once you get past things she said like this:

Actually if she did say this I think it will be fun to see how much she is putting it into action.

In particular, it will be fun to see if she goes as far as arresting you (and your friends) and putting you on trial,
and then tracking me quarter-way across the Earth and droning me down (as I consider myself a Trumpist too) :lol:
Unthinking Majority wrote:They have China on their doorstep, and the US is the only thing really keeping them out.

So if you have a POTUS who is not friendly, or as friendly, to those sympathies (which some Aussies might feel) you might be scared shitless and want that POTUS to be replaced.

For all of Trump's many problems, he had a set of stones on him the size of Australia.

Don't buy that explanation. They are in different hemispheres. India is a next-door neighbor, they have conflicts and they are not nearly as interested in our politics as these people are. It is a wannabee cowboy fetish. I smell it.
Godstud wrote:Biden,incoherent is still a far better choice for a president than the last piece of shit that the USA had!

I know a few Aussies who don't give a fuck about USA politics, because they're not jackasses fixated with racist USA right-wingers.

No, he's a racial shit-stirrer like the entire DNC. The only thing he hasn't done is speak ebonics in black churches on the campaign trail like Hillary Clinton. I guess that's something.

Patrickov wrote:In particular, it will be fun to see if she goes as far as arresting you (and your friends) and putting you on trial,
and then tracking me quarter-way across the Earth and droning me down (as I consider myself a Trumpist too) :lol:

She probably wouldn't do this, and it's a really stupid thing for her to say.

Hence why I think it's the democrats that are helping the MAGA morons to ruin America.
XogGyux wrote:Don't buy that explanation. They are in different hemispheres. India is a next-door neighbor, they have conflicts and they are not nearly as interested in our politics as these people are. It is a wannabee cowboy fetish. I smell it.

Well they're also western and also speak english, india is an entirely different civilization/culture. Yes they have a cowboy fetish. They are outback cowboys. Kangaroo boys really.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Well they're also western and also speak english, india is an entirely different civilization/culture. Yes they have a cowboy fetish. They are outback cowboys. Kangaroo boys really.

They are East from China....
XogGyux wrote:I think the term is simplistic and outdated.

You can say that about any culture. The borders are always a bit fuzzy and complex.

One of the things that those who wish to undermine or destroy western civilization do is to deny its very existence. That way if someone wants to celebrate/study or dare even acknowledge that culture it can be outright deemed illegitimate and thus denied/ignored.

Here's someone from non-western descent (born in UK) the argument. Of course, if a white person said this about Sub-Sahara African culture they'd be called out for attempted cultural genocide: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... th-lecture
Biden is doing a helluva job out maneuvering Putin who is, essentially, backed into a corner of his own making. Since it's inception NATO has never been more united ............. exactly what Putin doesn't want :lol: .

Trump would have blown out the usual lies/hot air and done nothing. He was firmly in Putin's pocket. Vladimis sure misses Donald.

I read the reports, but it does not even mention […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Tainari88 no, Palestinian children don't deser[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]