Biden's report card - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By JohnRawls
Scamp wrote:Biden has been in politics for 50 years.
He cannot fix the problem.
He is the problem.

Well, that is how US politics are that presidents are in politics for decades or related to politics. Trump is not an exception to that. Same goes for Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush SR and even their opposing candidates.
Godstud wrote:Scamp and Bluto deal in absolutes. They'd never admit Biden did ANYTHING good because that would harm their narrative.

1. "Not admitting someone will ever do anything good" is different from
2. "Denying the said person will ever do any good" or even
3. "spewing endless propaganda against the said person which very probably contains false information and lies".

Everyone has some narrative whom he or she doesn't want to be hurt, but at least No. 1 is both easier to do and making one safe from trouble than the other two. Scamp and BlutoSays are doing No. 3, which actually hurts their causes more.
By Godstud
@BlutoSays, why is a picture of Trump relevant? :lol:
By Scamp
How about the fact that Biden is the greatest gun salesman in US history. :lol:
Constantly rambling about taking Americas guns away has caused millions of prudent people to buy guns.
More guns were sold during his first year in office than any other president.
And now guns are really selling fast because of this idiot.
Scamp wrote:How about the fact that Biden is the greatest gun salesman in US history.

Proof please.

Also, Trump speaking at NRA makes him a bigger gunsalesman than Biden, at least for now.
Biden's latest thing is an attempt to reinstate magazine limits. I have an exciting 3d printing project to start tomorrow. It's not a weapon part but like, one of the only parts of a gun you can 3d print without running into durability issues is the magazine. These old boomers don't even understand that anyone with a $150 3d printer can make unlimited gun magazines in any size they want, more or less. I mean you might have to get the springs out of the original magazine and stuff but it's not going to be that hard for criminals to build new magazines even if they get their ban, or for civilians to make them if SHTF.

Similarly, a CNC machine can drill holes in the right place and turn some of the semi-auto guns on the market into full auto, then you 3d print a magazine that is bigger after spending maybe a half hour in your CAD program and you've got a full-auto "assault rifle". OK boomer you go ahead and ban the magazines.
By BlutoSays
Wulfschilde wrote:Biden's latest thing is an attempt to reinstate magazine limits. I have an exciting 3d printing project to start tomorrow. It's not a weapon part but like, one of the only parts of a gun you can 3d print without running into durability issues is the magazine. These old boomers don't even understand that anyone with a $150 3d printer can make unlimited gun magazines in any size they want, more or less. I mean you might have to get the springs out of the original magazine and stuff but it's not going to be that hard for criminals to build new magazines even if they get their ban, or for civilians to make them if SHTF.

Similarly, a CNC machine can drill holes in the right place and turn some of the semi-auto guns on the market into full auto, then you 3d print a magazine that is bigger after spending maybe a half hour in your CAD program and you've got a full-auto "assault rifle". OK boomer you go ahead and ban the magazines.

The spring mechanism may be difficult though. I think you'll need commerical off the shelf for that to get the correct tension.
By Scamp
Biden gave that gave away billions of dollars in military equipment, including assault weapons, to the Taliban terrorists.
Biden wants to disarm Americans.
It's beyond senility and dementia, it's something much more sinister.
By Godstud
Scamp wrote:Biden gave that gave away billions of dollars in military equipment, including assault weapons, to the Taliban terrorists.
Biden wants to disarm Americans.
It's beyond senility and dementia, it's something much more sinister.
:lol: The only thing you can do is make up lies and bullshit. You're a propagandist of the worst kind, and a pathetic one, at that.

USA was always going to leave a shit-ton of stuff in Afghanistan. You don't stay in a country, moving things there, for 20 years, and then take it with you. In 1973, when the U.S. withdrew its last combat troops under the Paris peace accords, it left behind $5 billion worth of military equipment.
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/mi ... 0equipment.

That's the equivalent of about $33 billion dollars, today. USA ONLY left $7 Billion in Afghanistan, so that's small peanuts.

What guns is Biden talking about taking away from the tiny dicked Americans with guns? Quote a source, instead of the usual BS and fear-mongering cowardice.

Biden might indeed be senile, with dementia... but so was Trump. Trump was ALSO a fucking asshole, racist, sexual molester and misogynist.
By Scamp
Funny how the most ardent supporters of Biden in this thread are not Americans.
These foreigners must hate us, and/or be envious of us, and they know Biden is destroying America one step at a time.
No other reason they would support him and his screw American agenda.
By Godstud
Scamp wrote:Funny how the most ardent supporters of Biden in this thread are not Americans.
You mean supporters of FACTS, not the lies that you constantly spew. Americans(most) are fucking stupid, with the GOP getting the monopoly on morons. They work against their self interest on a daily basis.

Biden was the least worst of the two candidates in the last election. Period.

Scamp wrote:These foreigners must hate us, and/or be envious of us, and they know Biden is destroying America one step at a time.
No. We know facts from the fiction you promote.

Trump's report card(it's not all bad, of course, but Biden is accomplishing more, by a slight margin:
Final Trump Report Card: Lasting accomplishments fouled by his personality
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... ersonality

Scamp wrote:No other reason they would support him and his screw American agenda.
Again... not supporting Biden, but you are LYING constantly. Try some facts and sources instead of just vomiting forth your constant stream propaganda.
By Patrickov
Scamp wrote:Funny how the most ardent supporters of Biden in this thread are not Americans.

Actually I, as a non-American, consider myself and ardent supporter of Trump / Republicans, and from what I know, a fucking lot of Hongkongers and Taiwanese are Trump (or Republican) supporters. In addition, many of these people see Democrats either too practical or too weak to stand up to China.

While I cannot say I see Democrats that bad, they probably need a lot of time to prove they can destroy China or lure China into self-destruction better than Republicans do -- at least in the eyes of these Hongkongers and Taiwanese.
By Godstud
@Patrickov... sad. I thought you were intelligent, but you just dashed that boat on the rocks, with an endorsement of Trump. (Just because Trump was stupid anti-China doesn't mean you have to endorse him).

:moron:

Biden's done as much to China as Trump ever did. Trump's "sanctions" made Americans pay more out of pocket, is all.
By Patrickov
@Godstud, I am equally sad if not more, that Trump's leadership has to end like this, although I accept that Trump / Republicans represent a group of people who behave more like China apologists at my side of the world, so they deserve whatever thrown to them.

Admin Edit: Rule 1 Violation

Also, you seem to have a tendency of accusing the poster for something they are merely describing or, in another thread, the poster is actually criticising the said behaviour. While this time you are somewhat right, this is not a healthy way to debate on your part.
By Godstud
@Patrickov I can get pretty passionate about things I know and believe. Don't take it personally. :D

I relieve stress like this and if that's not enough I'll hit the gym later. That's healthy enough.

Trump didn't do USA any big favours that wouldn't have been done had there been a less volatile asshole in the Presidency.
By Patrickov
Godstud wrote:Trump didn't do USA any big favours that wouldn't have been done had there been a less volatile asshole in the Presidency.

Most Trump supporters would say Trump is merely the "middle ground" (and the likes of BlutoSays would quickly say his champion like Reagan).

I consider Trump's win and his policies afterwards merely a representative of wider sentiments, some of which I happen to agree. It's not necessarily beneficial to anybody in concern (and, as American voters expressed, probably do more harm than good, or even totally harm), but without his stir-up I am not confident that whoever in power afterwards would address the problems.
By Godstud
@Patrickov Trump made the worst of what is America, commonplace, and threw it in the face of the rest of the world. I think USA will suffer fallout from the Trump presidency for decades to come.
Godstud wrote:Trump made the worst of what is America, commonplace, and threw it in the face of the rest of the world. I think USA will suffer fallout from the Trump presidency for decades to come.

As I said, if people think all Trump did or intend was harm so be it, but it is more like America had at least some of it coming and Trump brought the problems to surface. Those problem would probably not be addressed if Trump / Republicans didn't expose or magnify them.

Mind you, I did not mean they did it with good intentions. But what is to happen must happen.

You are already in one. He says his race is being[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]