Tucker Carlson: Voters are sick of this #shorts - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
pinochet97 wrote:
Fox News host Tucker Carlson explained why voters are turning to the GOP as the midterm elections approach on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight.’

I don't watch Fox.

A lot of people vote their wallet. That's understandable, but it also tells us a lot of swing voters are number than a pounded thumb.
pinochet97 wrote:I typically don't believe in democracy because our rulers act like renters in a cheap hotel, plundering until they inevitably exit. Also in a democracy, the vote of people with an IQ of 60 and are on welfare is the same as people with an IQ of 127 and are neurosurgeons. However, anything is better than Biden and his ilk.

https://archive.org/details/HoppeDemocr ... ThatFailed

I have very high intelligence. Hence 36 seconds was more than enough to determine that that video was an insult to my intelligence and knowledge. Just the usual fascist cretinism.
Tucker Carlson is a right Qing disinformation provocateur and nothing else.

If you don't have the sense to disregard an obvious propagandist, I can't be arsed to go over the long list of hyperbolic bs this quack has dreamed up.

Great Replacement Theory: LOL, good! I'd rather be half Black than put up with a talking stooge like Tucker.

Impuning sources is the domain of the weak debater, but in this case the source makes his material up as he goes, and there is no other choice.

He's not even comparable to anyone on the liberal end of the spectrum, he's just an obvious Rwanda-like Right Wing plant.

Or perhaps some right wingers need a lesson in what happened during the Rwanda Genocide when Hutu "talking heads" spawned a million deaths with their hyperbolic rhetoric.
pinochet97 wrote:I typically don't believe in democracy because our rulers act like renters in a cheap hotel, plundering until they inevitably exit. Also in a democracy, the vote of people with an IQ of 60 and are on welfare is the same as people with an IQ of 127 and are neurosurgeons. However, anything is better than Biden and his ilk.

https://archive.org/details/HoppeDemocr ... ThatFailed

This is why I cannot take people like you seriously. You find any chance you get to snark at Biden, and I am certain you loved the idiot that came before Biden. So your idiometer is certainly wrong, given that there has not been any president in the history of the US more idiotic and stupid than trump.
You don't like democracy? Fine, go move to foking north korea or russia. This country was founded with democratic principles and hopefully will stay fairly democratic for a very long period. Fuck those that want to bring facism and dictatorship into our lives.
XogGyux wrote:This is why I cannot take people like you seriously. You find any chance you get to snark at Biden, and I am certain you loved the idiot that came before Biden. So your idiometer is certainly wrong, given that there has not been any president in the history of the US more idiotic and stupid than trump.
You don't like democracy? Fine, go move to foking north korea or russia. This country was founded with democratic principles and hopefully will stay fairly democratic for a very long period. Fuck those that want to bring facism and dictatorship into our lives.

Fuck you and your BS "democracy" claims. You had no problem when demtards in congress traveled out of town to avoid voting on bills that were inconvenient. You had no problem when you leftist fucks were burning down cities and looting the shit out of them for 150 days in the "summer of love" of 2020.

Fuck you for daring to lecture anyone on "democracy". You fucks are the furthest thing from democracy with your cancel culture, your complete corruption of social media, your iron-fisted approach to shutting down states and cities (never let a good crisis go to waste!) and your theft of the election of 2020 by changing election laws (Marc Elias/democrat law firm Perkins Coie) in states through judges and secretaries of states in direction contravention of the U.S. Constitution (Article 1 Section 4 Clause 1).

Fascism? YOU are at the front and center of it, you leftist POS.
BlutoSays wrote:Fuck you and your BS "democracy" claims. You had no problem when demtards in congress traveled out of town to avoid voting on bills that were inconvenient. You had no problem when you leftist fucks were burning down cities and looting the shit out of them for 150 days in the "summer of love" of 2020.

Fuck you for daring to lecture anyone on "democracy". You fucks are the furthest thing from democracy with your cancel culture, your complete corruption of social media, your iron-fisted approach to shutting down states and cities (never let a good crisis go to waste!) and your theft of the election of 2020 by changing election laws (Marc Elias/democrat law firm Perkins Coie) in states through judges and secretaries of states in direction contravention of the U.S. Constitution (Article 1 Section 4 Clause 1).

:moron: Yeah, leftists went on Jan 6 to overthrow a democratically elected president. Oh thats right, it was rightards. The same kind of people that tried to do the same shit during the civil war, the same kind of people that continue to celebrate the confederacy.
The problem with you people is that you want to be proud of yourselves, but don't want to change the fact that you and your heritage is poop.
BlutoSays wrote:Fuck you and your BS "democracy" claims. You had no problem when demtards in congress traveled out of town to avoid voting on bills that were inconvenient. You had no problem when you leftist fucks were burning down cities and looting the shit out of them for 150 days in the "summer of love" of 2020.

Nurse, I need 200 units of Minions memes stat before this Boomer strokes out. He's in the throes Weaponized Self-Victimization Syndrome.
late wrote:You are babbling mindlessly.

You want a dictator, you've made that clear. Your problem with Biden is that he's not authoritarian.

Biden & Company are big time authoritarians. The whole regime is about nothing except authoritarianism and consolidating power.

If you can't see that, then you're blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.
XogGyux wrote::moron: Yeah, leftists went on Jan 6 to overthrow a democratically elected president. Oh thats right, it was rightards. The same kind of people that tried to do the same shit during the civil war, the same kind of people that continue to celebrate the confederacy.
The problem with you people is that you want to be proud of yourselves, but don't want to change the fact that you and your heritage is poop.

The problem with you is your policies SUCK, you know it and you can't do anything other than attack others to keep eyes off of your serial debacles: a shitty economy, rampant inflation that YOUR idiotic policies caused, constant shortages, the withdrawal from Afghanistan being an epic debacle, millions flooding the borders unchecked, Ukraine thanks to you showing weakness in Afghanistan, violent crimes in democrat run cities and inner-shitties, anyone with brains continuing to flee donkey blue shit holes, your continued incompetent weak-kneed leadership and on and on and on.
BlutoSays wrote:The problem with you is your policies SUCK, you know it and you can't do anything other than attack others to keep eyes off of your serial debacles: a shitty economy, rampant inflation that YOUR idiotic policies caused, constant shortages, the withdrawal from Afghanistan being an epic debacle, millions flooding the borders unchecked, Ukraine thanks to you showing weakness in Afghanistan, violent crimes in democrat run cities and inner-shitties, anyone with brains continuing to flee donkey blue shit holes, your continued incompetent weak-kneed leadership and on and on and on.

Trump lost because he's a weak little bitch who let senile old Biden steal it so the left and AntiFa can finally destroy America. You lost, your way of life will disappear and be forgotten to history. Your children will grow up as trans crossdressers who dress as their assigned sex at birth to mock everything you ever cared for. America will become a 3rd world country, and white people will be extinct. Christians will be hunted down in the streets by the Islamic Soros Morality Police.

Cry more about it, like the strong conservative man you are. Give us more boohoos.
BlutoSays wrote:The problem with you is your policies SUCK, you know it and you can't do anything other than attack others to keep eyes off of your serial debacles: a shitty economy, rampant inflation that YOUR idiotic policies caused, constant shortages, the withdrawal from Afghanistan being an epic debacle, millions flooding the borders unchecked, Ukraine thanks to you showing weakness in Afghanistan, violent crimes in democrat run cities and inner-shitties, anyone with brains continuing to flee donkey blue shit holes, your continued incompetent weak-kneed leadership and on and on and on.

First... it is not "MY" policies... I am not a politician, I don't make policies.
Second, if democrats are bad, and sure, indeed they are, republicans are 100x worse. If democrats are vinegar, the republicans are sulfuric acid. If the democrats are a cheap hotdog, the republicans are old rancid tofu. You don't like the withdrawal from Afghanistan? Too foking bad, your guy trump is the one that signed to withdrawal. Who started the afghan war? Oh yeah... another foking stupid republican.
Republicans are all hypocrites. They invent conspiracy theories about pedo cults for the democrats and then they turn around and vote for actual real, confirmed pedophiles (matt gaetz and roy more). They cry about abortion but they will be happy to put walker on the senate. They cry about "family values" and they put Trump on the white house. You are all hypocrites, your word is worth nothing, zip, zero, nilch.
So if "My" policies sucks, yours suck even more but at least im not deluded or lying about "my policies" unlike you, who is completely dishonest, liar and hypocrite about yours. It would be sad enough if you had been born a moron, but it is a focking calamity that you were born with enough brain power but willingly choose to behave like a moron.
Rancid wrote:Tucker is a fucking moron. He is a threat to democracy itself.

That is a stupid thing to say.

What I am seeing in America is Democrats are trying to put their rivals out of the race by disinformation and undemocratic ways. Democrats are killing democracy.

Republicans should win to restore democracy and neutrality.
:lol: You are delusional, @Istanbuller. :knife:

It wasn't Democrats attempting a coup on Jan 6.

It's not Democrats attempting voter suppression.

Democrats aren't gerrymandering.

Get a clue, :moron:

Report shows the extent of Republican efforts to sabotage democracy
Research identifies at least 262 bills were introduced in 41 states this year with the intent to hijack the election process
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... epublicans

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]