HOW THE LIBERALS WILL GET YOUR GUNS - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Start with.Voting Records.

Those of us who own guns, particularly those who own unregistered guns have long opposed mandatory registration on the grounds that these records are a roadmap for liberals to confiscate guns eventually.

First let us consider. Gun ownership is still high but remember, only 32% of Americans are gun owners. And this percentage is falling. Guns are becoming less popular with the masses. But check this out.

61% of Republicans live in a gun household while only 31% of Democrats and 38% of Independents do!

That, my gun owning friends, is what is called the double whammy. Remember that famous bank robber who was asked why he robbed banks? He replied, "Because that is where the money is." Where do you go search for guns?

In a general takeover who will the military go after? Registered Republicans would be the obvious choice. Sure we could theoretically resist but we also have to admit that our political power is fading. The US is becoming less our kind of people and more the others.

And the answer is not armed resistance. That is a losers game. Putting our women and children at risk of death is the last ditch effort. Destroying the government we love and have sworn to protect is not our goal even though some of our more radical friends talk about it. We are not those stupid people who relish the notion of a civil war. That is the last thing we want. We have a duty to protect our families and way of life first and not put it all on the line with a roll of the dice. And dice we are rolling while being heavily outnumbered.

What scares them is not that we have guns. It is that we have guns and ammunition they do not know about. Yet we send them endless signals that we have them. How? We belong to organizations like the NRA that virtually guarantees that we own guns. We post pro-gun pieces on blogs and social media identified by our names. We get concealed carry licenses. We parade around with guns in public and attend MAGA rallies. Do you think the federal authorities can't watch the videos or read that sticker on your bumper? We give money to political candidates associated with the pro second amendment movement. All public records. And, my friends, we register Republican. All of these records are readily available.

Simply registering independent and dropping participation in and contributions to some of these red (no pun intended) flag organizations might be in our own "enlightened" self interest where guns are concerned.

The power of individual gun ownership is not in using them. That is a chump bet. We are patriots. We are not out to overthrow the government. We are the ones who believe in the constitution. We are the law abiding citizens. Let's start to be the smart ones as well. Let's keep our own council.

Famous pro-gun NRA lawyer, the late Don Kates once said:

A handgun ban is not realistically enforceable. Confiscating guns would require house-to-house searches and alienate the very individuals whose compliance is essential to the success of any regulation.

Well Don. I think not so much.
Drlee wrote:
We are patriots.

Republicans are fascists now.

You know what that means, they are the opposite of patriots.

Time to ditch the paranoia, seriously. I was once a NRA member, and that trash is beneath you.
I just assume anyone who wants to show me his gun is gay. I was mugged the other night by an antifa and it took me like 15 minutes to realize that he was robbing me and not trying to get me to look at his cock.
Drlee wrote:
Their prediction of our undoing seems to have been premature to say the least.

Oh, *that* part is over *here*, at this *other* coverage:

This Is When Trump’s Staffers Realized He Was Out of Control

THE NEW ABNORMAL

David Rothkopf, who interviewed over 100 people involved with the Trump White House for his new book, tells New Abnormal host Andy Levy about the ways Trump staffers had to adapt.

The Daily Beast
Updated Nov. 08, 2022 10:10AM ET / Published Nov. 08, 2022 4:54AM ET

Photo Illustration by Thomas Levinson/The Daily Beast/Getty/Reuters

Daily Beast columnist David Rothkopf interviewed more than 100 people involved with the Trump White House for his new book, American Resistance: The Inside Story of How The Deep State Saved the Nation, and according to his sources, it took almost no time for Trump’s staffers to realize what kind of boss he was.

“All of them said they realized this either during the transition or in the first few weeks of the administration, and they all found their way to work around it. Whether it was saying, ‘No, Mr. President, this is the law,’ or going to the Congress with oversight or using whistleblower provision,” Rothkopf tells New Abnormal podcast host Andy Levy on the latest episode.

Subscribe to The New Abnormal on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Overcast.

“Donald Trump would call up the Secretary of Defense [James] Mattis at night and say, ‘We’ve gotta strike the North Koreans now,’ and Mattis’ response would be ‘Interesting idea, Mr. President, maybe we should talk about it tomorrow’ and other people had to do the same thing,” he says.

Rothkopf also completely skewers the argument that Republicans are better for the economy. They’re actually bad for it, says Rothkopf, who has a ton of evidence to back that claim up.

“The business community supports them because the Republicans cut taxes and cut regulation, which means that whether the pie is bigger or smaller, their slice of the pie is bigger,” he says.

Patton Oswalt Thinks We’re About to Hit a ‘Dangerous’ Point
BONUS PODCAST
The Daily Beast

Also on this episode, Defector Media co-owner David Roth joins Andy as co-host and compares Elon Musk (aka Twitter’s new obliterator, er, owner) to a substitute teacher who has lost control of his class.

Plus! Michael Edison Hayden, investigative reporter and spokesman at the Southern Poverty Law Center, gives the inside scoop on the “hard-right, neo-fascist” billionaire takeover of Newsweek.

Listen to The New Abnormal on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon and Stitcher.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-when-trumps-staffers-realized-he-was-out-of-control
Automobiles are required to be registered . Are people in the U.S.A. really concerned that ,in the name of environmental protection perhaps, fossil fuel vehicles might end up getting confiscated as a result? As for my opinion on gun control vs. gun rights , I feel that Switzerland's model is best, and would be most in keeping with the intent of the founding fathers. https://www.buzzworthy.com/switzerland-gun-laws/ , https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/florida-school-shooting_what-can-the-swiss-teach-the-us-about-guns-/43923350
To all rightwingers reading this:

I'm coming to your house to take your guns. And then I'm going to make them trans before I have gay sex with them.

That's right. I'm going to put your Luger pistol in a little bikini before I transition to a female to have lesbian sex with it. I will not just take away your guns, I will defile them through the beauty of female on female sexual intercourse.

Good thing those Lugers use the blowback from the shot to load and clean the chamber for the next round, because your filthy little slut nazi pistols are going to need it.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 14 Nov 2022 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
Deutschmania wrote:
Automobiles are required to be registered . Are people in the U.S.A. really concerned that ,in the name of environmental protection perhaps, fossil fuel vehicles might end up getting confiscated as a result? As for my opinion on gun control vs. gun rights , I feel that Switzerland's model is best, and would be most in keeping with the intent of the founding fathers. https://www.buzzworthy.com/switzerland-gun-laws/ , https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/florida-school-shooting_what-can-the-swiss-teach-the-us-about-guns-/43923350

Are you just everyone's respective *doppelganger*, DM -- ? Is that it?
I would think just the dealers of cars, the people who contract through the big car manufacturers like Ford, Subaru, Toyota, etc., are bigger players in local and national politics than Remington, Smith & Wesson, etc.

The advantage that the gun manufacturers have is that their supporters are more likely to send death threats.
Drlee wrote:...Those of us who own guns, particularly those who own unregistered guns have long opposed mandatory registration on the grounds that these records are a roadmap for liberals to confiscate guns eventually. ...

... only 32% of Americans are gun owners. And this percentage is falling. Guns are becoming less popular with the masses. But check this out. ...

The people of Iran, North Korea, Libya, Syria, etc. should support more gun possession in the USA. That "only 32%" of Americans possess the ability to quickly terminate other people around them, is a potential disaster for these other countries.

As it stands, there are only 1.7 mass shootings per day in the USA. Perhaps by doubling gun ownership (by subsidizing gun ownership, waiving any registration laws, introducing gun classes in middle school, etc.), this number could be raised to 3.0 or even 4.0.

Every mass shooting that occurs in the USA eliminates a potential world-policeman soldier who could have been coaxed into killing foreigners to steal resources. So getting those guns into potential shooters' hands... should be top priority for America's many enemies.

@QatzelOk calling another person a liar is not a[…]

Race is scientifically arbitrary. It was created […]

Well domestication was just a beneficial adaptati[…]

Experience carefree connections with the top-rated[…]