Democrats TAKE DOWN GOP Witness [John Durham] TO HIS FACE during Brutal cross-exam at Hearings. [==] - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
My sources tell me that the Durham report is deeply flawed. That, therefore, picking out some quotes proves nothing. My sources pick out some examples. They are of the form of, "The FBI did nothing wrong when it opened the investigation, so it needs to change no policies about how and when to open investigations."
This is the opposite of quotes picked out by Repuds that say the opposite.
In the committee hearing John Durham looked like an ignorant fool, who did knowany of the key facts discovered by the Mueller investigation.
Another source points to an even larger investigation into Trump's collusion with Russia that agreed with Mueller. It was done over the years by the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Comm. and is 5 volumes large. The Repuds controlled the Senate then, too.
ON MSNBC, on Morning Joe, Joe is speechless when John Durham testifies that he "didn't investigate that", when "that" are 3 key allegations that were confirmed in the Mueller Report.
8 min. long

Remove the [==] to see this video.
https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=2mgA9hp2uf0&list=TLPQMjMwNjIwMjMSd91WW-xEyA&index=12

Oops, sorry I didn't see the typo until now.

Steve_American wrote:My sources tell me that the Durham report is deeply flawed. That, therefore, picking out some quotes proves nothing. My sources pick out some examples. They are of the form of, "The FBI did nothing wrong when it opened the investigation, so it needs to change no policies about how and when to open investigations."
This is the opposite of quotes picked out by Repuds that say the opposite.
In the committee hearing John Durham looked like an ignorant fool, who did [not] know any of the key facts discovered by the Mueller investigation.
Another source points to an even larger investigation into Trump's collusion with Russia that agreed with Mueller. It was done over the years by the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Comm. and is 5 volumes large. The Repuds controlled the Senate then, too.

Last edited by Steve_American on 28 Jun 2023 12:32, edited 1 time in total.

I see you belong to the Bill Clinton school of mi[…]

Because they were trespassing and seemingly gather[…]

bad news for Moscow impelrism , Welcome home […]

I think that the wariness of many scientists to p[…]