United States: Less than 35% of those under age 10 are White in 5 states - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Politics_Observer wrote:The first thought that came into my mind when I saw this headline is "who cares?" To be honest, non whites are more peaceful than a lot of fellow whites I have encountered. I get along just fine with different races without problems. We are not defined by our race, but by who we are as a human beings and I am not worried about being a minority race.

The problem is racist bigot liberals who keep putting most of the worlds population, including all Africans, Japanese and Australian aborigines in to one racial category. This is far , far worse than putting all sub-sharan Africans or indeed all Africans into a single racial category. I of course as anti racist unlike most Liberals, oppose the latter, but at least the latter has some basis in reality, some basis in genetic grouping.

"People of Color" are not a race. They are not a racial grouping and their skin having colour is not a defining attribute. It doesn't make them part of a set. It is not grounded in science or logic, but pure hate filled bigotry.
ingliz wrote:@wat0n

You are clutching at straws.

The fee is $21 (It was $14 before COVID-19 struck). That is next to nothing when you compare it to the cost of getting to the US from Europe. 'Little more, at London prices, than the cost of a coffee ($4.50) and a burger ($15) on the way to the airport.

The waiver is all but guaranteed if you have a clean rap sheet.

:)

Still not domestic. As an EU citizen you won't have to risk getting deported from another EU country as much as if you went to the US.

Travel costs don't help your argument at all when the Europe tourism stats implies tourists from other European countries - who make the bulk of "international" tourists - need to pay as much to those arriving from outside Europe.

Obviously, if I live in Germany it'll be far cheaper to go to Spain or France than the US. And if I don't want to go to other European countries, it'll still be a lot cheaper to go to Mexico than the US too. Even Americans can spend less going to Cancun than to Hawaii.

Ultimately, good weather, relative safety, ease of entry and low price are the main considerations in tourism.
wat0n wrote:As an EU citizen you won't have to risk getting deported from another EU country

No, you can still get deported, unlike American citizens who move to another US state.

For the first three months of residence, an EU citizen can stay in another Member State without any conditions or formalities besides showing a residence card or passport [Article 6]. However, there is no right to social assistance during that period [Article 24(2)], and EU citizens will lose the right to reside during this period if they ‘become an unreasonable burden on the social assistance system’ of the host State [Article 14(1)].

After the first three months, but before obtaining permanent residence status (5 years), an EU citizen’s right to reside in another Member State is conditional. The EU citizen must either: be a worker or self-employed person; have sufficient resources ‘not to become a burden on the social assistance system’; be a post-secondary student who makes a declaration concerning such sufficient resources; or be a family member of an EU citizen satisfying one of the first three conditions [Article 7]. EU citizens retain the right of residence as long as they continue to meet these conditions [Article 14(2)]. Conversely, they can lose the right to reside if they do not or no longer meet these conditions.

ingliz wrote:No, you can still get deported, unlike American citizens who move to another US state.

For the first three months of residence, an EU citizen can stay in another Member State without any conditions or formalities besides showing a residence card or passport [Article 6]. However, there is no right to social assistance during that period [Article 24(2)], and EU citizens will lose the right to reside during this period if they ‘become an unreasonable burden on the social assistance system’ of the host State [Article 14(1)].

After the first three months, but before obtaining permanent residence status (5 years), an EU citizen’s right to reside in another Member State is conditional. The EU citizen must either: be a worker or self-employed person; have sufficient resources ‘not to become a burden on the social assistance system’; be a post-secondary student who makes a declaration concerning such sufficient resources; or be a family member of an EU citizen satisfying one of the first three conditions [Article 7]. EU citizens retain the right of residence as long as they continue to meet these conditions [Article 14(2)]. Conversely, they can lose the right to reside if they do not or no longer meet these conditions.

Does it actually get enforced at all?

I will note this is far, far less stringent than demanding status for residing in the US past the ESTA period.
Rich wrote:The problem is racist bigot liberals who keep putting most of the worlds population, including all Africans, Japanese and Australian aborigines in to one racial category. This is far , far worse than putting all sub-sharan Africans or indeed all Africans into a single racial category. I of course as anti racist unlike most Liberals, oppose the latter, but at least the latter has some basis in reality, some basis in genetic grouping.

"People of Color" are not a race. They are not a racial grouping and their skin having colour is not a defining attribute. It doesn't make them part of a set. It is not grounded in science or logic, but pure hate filled bigotry.

You love liberal-based bigotry. It is all about hiding the racist hand with lies. Lol.

I am thinking you are highly unconventional and reject my offers of coming to Mexico. There is a reason the tourists flock here. The culture in Mexico is super pretty and the weather is great in many touristic spots. It is highly affordable for working people's budgets--and since you are still not a multi-millionaire in the UK Rich....you should consider a Mexican vacation in the future. Hee hee.

I love teasing you. I recall you wrote to me about the AI question and I had the intention of replying and then got hit with a long transcript request and an interpretation for a meeting and put it in the back burner. I hope you forgive me you Richy Rich not rich in the pocket man eh?
Godstud wrote:@SpecialOlympian You making stupid racist comments doesn't make you any better than Puffer Fish.

Lmao you're so pissed at me about supporting trans people that you're saying this stupid shit?

Fuck off. America literally has slavery written into its Constitution. We still have it in our electoral politics because the Electoral College only existed to give slave owning states a fair shake at having power, which again, was written into our Constitution.

I'm white, and I would consider it a win if America did not have a white majority. We are so fucking racist we exported ideas of white supremacy to Nazi Germany. I would consider it a win and a positive development for the nominallly ~American Ideals~ we never stop shouting about if we were no longer a white majority country, because Whiteness really fucked us up.
Racism is so ingrained in America that one of my favorite quotes is from an also insane White American racist, Ross Perot:

"Now how the hell did Segregation make sense? Think of it from a business perspective. You have to build twice the bathrooms, twice the water fountains, and now no black man is ever going to buy a Buick. Does that make sense to you?"

And, for a brief period in the early 90's, a significant portion of the American electorate was swayed by an insane man who launched his own POW rescue mission into Iran, where there were no POWs at that point, because he broke racism down into terms of cost effectiveness.

But it didn't hold. Because racism in America is not based on rational economics, but is fundamental to our foundational principals. Why would I (A rich landowner who signed the Declaration of Independence and provided funds for the Revolution) buy a slave, property that has free will and might run away from me, unless it could be visually identified as not being "white" and part of the free class of landowners or stupid loser "whites" I don't care about?
Fuck off with your dumb Canadian shit.

Oh, I'm sorry:

Fuck off avec vos conneries canadiennes stupides.
SpecialOlyimpian wrote:Lmao you're so pissed at me about supporting trans people that you're saying this stupid shit?
Irrelevant. I'm not talking about a different thread, but what you are saying, here. I see you can't separate your feelings from the topic at hand.

SpecialOlyimpian wrote:]Fuck off. America literally has slavery written into its Constitution.
The US Constitution has a lot about equality under law. Facts sort of dispute your fictional view.

SpecialOlyimpian wrote:I'm white, and I would consider it a win if America did not have a white majority.
You don't have to be a particular colour to say ignorant racist things.

SpecialOlyimpian wrote:We are so fucking racist we exported ideas of white supremacy to Nazi Germany.
Godwin's Law strikes again! :lol:

SpecialOlyimpian wrote:I would consider it a win and a positive development for the nominallly ~American Ideals~ we never stop shouting about if we were no longer a white majority country, because Whiteness really fucked us up.
Another silly racist statement. You're on a roll. No colour has made the USA into anything. People have.

Only one poster(Puffer Fish) has complained about the USA losing a white majority. No one else has said it matters one iota, and most think it's just fine. You're just having an emotional outburst. Calm down.
@SpecialOlympian Just because the US Justice system doesn't always act on the provisions in the Constitution, does not mean that what is said in the Constitution is invalid. Where is the slavery?

Women also get lighter sentences than men.
The data show that a higher proportion of female offenders are cautioned for more serious offenses, that women are less likely than men to be remanded in custody, and that women generally receive more lenient sentences than men, even when previous convictions are taken into account.
https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-libra ... ifferently
Godstud wrote:Women also get lighter sentences than men.

How does this prove a lack of bias?

I don't even think the system is good. I'm just pointing out that it's not equal. Your response is to acknowledge further equality? What is wrong with your brain?
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 19 Aug 2023 11:52, edited 1 time in total.
wat0n wrote:What the fuck's whiteness anyway?

That is a very good question worthy of discussion

If we went by the definitions in place when the Constitution was written, the US stopped having a white majority long ago.

At the time, it wasn't clear if even Germans were bona fide whites.

I can tell you who isn't 'white": Italians, Greeks, Irish, and Poles. Fucking trash from Europe, all of the them. If your country was part of the Ottoman Empire then you're extra not white.

Also all the fucks from the Baltic countries I don't care to learn the name of. All of them are just different versions of Armenians, who aren't white.

If you are confused as to who is not white, read Upton Sinclairs The Jungle. If your race is mentioned in the book, then you are not white. Sorry, loser.
Rich wrote:The problem is racist bigot liberals who keep putting most of the worlds population, including all Africans, Japanese and Australian aborigines in to one racial category.

I hate aboriginals because they are weak and incapable of fighting off the feckless white invaders of their country. Nobody is stopping them from burning down Sidney, the pussy girl named capital of the white Ethnostate that rules over the ~queen's~ Australia. Or Austra~layl~a as her highness pronounces it, incorrectly.

I really hate Meghan Merkle, too. But she is rightful heir to the throne.

Listen you fucking pussies, you have two choices: Kill Meghan Merkle, true heir to the throne and rightwise born Queen of England, or create your own destiny. Stop bitching at everyone else that you can't kill somone who is in public all the fucking time you god damned losers.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I hate aboriginals because they are weak and incapable of fighting off the feckless white invaders of their country. Nobody is stopping them from burning down Sidney, the pussy girl named capital of the white Ethnostate that rules over the ~queen's~ Australia. Or Austra~layl~a as her highness pronounces it, incorrectly.

I really hate Meghan Merkle, too. But she is rightful heir to the throne.

Listen you fucking pussies, you have two choices: Kill Meghan Merkle, true heir to the throne and rightwise born Queen of England, or create your own destiny. Stop bitching at everyone else that you can't kill somone who is in public all the fucking time you god damned losers.

I second the idea of making Meghan the queen of UK and Harry her consort.
It would make sense. Meghan Merkle is Trans, and transfolk control the world.

Me, Red Dragonishly: She has a penis. Do you see?

*I rip a shred of the original Constitution off and eat it*

DO YOU SEE?

*I stand with my back to my captive victim. I flex my ripped clavicles together, revealing a Mad Magazine style fold-in of Alfred E. Neuman with "Do you see? Trans women aren't real women!" in olde English font on every ripped muscle of my backside*

DO YOU SEE???
SpecialOlympian wrote:I can tell you who isn't 'white": Italians, Greeks, Irish, and Poles. Fucking trash from Europe, all of the them. If your country was part of the Ottoman Empire then you're extra not white.

Also all the fucks from the Baltic countries I don't care to learn the name of. All of them are just different versions of Armenians, who aren't white.

If you are confused as to who is not white, read Upton Sinclairs The Jungle. If your race is mentioned in the book, then you are not white. Sorry, loser.

Indeed, at least circa 1900 it would be accurate I suppose.

But it's interesting, even the racial southern laws (e.g. the one drop rule) didn't quite define who's white. They would instead provide definitions of who isn't white.

And it's not just an issue within the right, the left also doesn't have a clear definition I think.

Accusations of antisemitism have been weaponized. […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Is the solution to support more Oct 7ths? If your[…]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]