Right Wing PLOT (Plan 2023) to Overthrow Democracy CAUGHT & EXPOSED by Top Journalist | PoliticsGirl - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Right Wing PLOT (=Plan 2023) to Overthrow Democracy CAUGHT and EXPOSED by Top Journalist | PoliticsGirl

I'm posting on this subject again in case some of you have missed this. And because they are sufficiently forceful in their warning and go into many details of just how radical this is.

This is why I keep saying it isn't just Trump, it is every Repub candidate. Some may not be on board with this and will join Dems to block it, but we have no way to tell which ones are in favor of keeping democracy and will fight to do that. So, vote against every single one.

Rancid wrote:BTW, there are/have been numerous plots. However seems like most people don't care. They are too busy paying attention to tiktok.

You have to realize the people of a nation and their government and how it behaves or works are two separate things.

Have you seen the movie called The Mauritanian? It is on Netflix. It is a story about an actual prisoner who was in prison for 14 and a half years without ever being charged with a crime. He was defended by a lawyer. He was accused of being the recruiter for 9/11 Al Quada. They found out he was just a witness to some illegality by the US military people in some undercover operation and the government needed a fall guy to blame so they could tell the public that they caught a mastermind behind the 9/11 attack.

I suspect that the behind the scenes people were actually part of the Saudi Arabian royal family of which the Bush family and Bush administration had made deals with in terms of petro dollars and oil deals and if thousands died because a few rogue Saudis who loved Jihad violence had to die to secure their positions in their government or with their money? So be it. But if you are out of control how can someone check you if you prohibit investigations into the matter? The 9/11 families that sued the Saudi Arabian government were blocked by the US Federal Government. Not allowed to sue the Saudis. Why? That is never investigated.

Or talked about. They finally were allowed. But it is very shady.

What happens behind closed doors I have no idea. Most of the relevant information will never be revealed.
Rancid wrote:Hopefully Trump dies soon and the Republican party dies in its current wacko form.

Rancid, refrain from wishing Trump to die. He might win the presidency in 2024 and anyone on a politics forum wishing he would die is going to be on a watchlist. Be careful of threats to presidents and governments involving death.

Avoid that on public fora. I do not want anything bad to happen to you in Texas.

Crazy Trump supporters could figure out who you are and hurt you. Be safe. Fascism has never been easy to coexist with. Ever.
Rancid wrote:ok, I'll stop.

It's certainly possible if there's a fascist take over that death squads start roaming around.

Threatening people in power is a dangerous thing Rancid.

I know you are funny and I love you for that. I always will.

But fascism could be real in the next few years. And that man is vengeful, petty and violent loving. So, protect yourself. I do not want you to lose your job. I do not want you to be surveilled or be under scrutiny. I do not want you stressed.

Fascism is about losing rights darling.

That is what that ideology is about. Period.
Tainari88 wrote:
Threatening people in power is a dangerous thing Rancid.

I know you are funny and I love you for that. I always will.

But fascism could be real in the next few years. And that man is vengeful, petty and violent loving. So, protect yourself. I do not want you to lose your job. I do not want you to be surveilled or be under scrutiny. I do not want you stressed.

Fascism is about losing rights darling.

That is what that ideology is about. Period.

Yes, I understand. 100% agree.

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]