Rufo is a racist - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By wat0n
late wrote:You started with a lie, admitted Rufo is an attack dog, and then pretend you have a leg to stand on.

You don't.

What's worse, you know it.

It's not a lie that Gay committed plagiarism. It's something that was called out by independent academics and that can be checked by anyone.

Rancid wrote:Sure.

That said, politics as the engine/mechanism of enforcement of rules/laws is a dangerous road. As politics is rooted in manipulation, lies, ulterior motives, etc. That is my concern here. This is beyond Rufo. This mechanism is destructive.

It is, and the answer to that is to apply the rules equally. Not whine about how Claudine Gay is being called out by Rufo and refusing to take the accusations on their merits.

Some people don't realize it but academia is undergoing a very deep crisis of confidence. Much research is not replicable, a good chunk of it isn't even reproducible. In most cases, this is not due to fraud or involves misconduct, but it's still a huge issue that has gone underreported. It's also not a result of DEI or any of that stuff.
By late
wat0n wrote:
It's not a lie that Gay committed plagiarism.

The lie is that it's not important, you are pretending it is. The people that do this sort of thing for a living say it's not.

Which means a number of unpleasant things are true, about you.
By Pants-of-dog
Rufo is a sign of the times.

If it were not him, someone else would be fanning the flames of racism for political power.

He is good at what he does, though. His ability to make far right positions look like victimhood helps him gain allies and support outside of the fringe.
By wat0n
late wrote:The lie is that it's not important, you are pretending it is. The people that do this sort of thing for a living say it's not.

It is definitely important. Again, there's a deep crisis in academia around replicability and, to a lesser extent, misconduct.
By Rancid
wat0n wrote:It is, and the answer to that is to apply the rules equally.

Of course, so why are you so permissive with all the Trump shit?
By wat0n
Rancid wrote:Of course, so why are you so permissive with all the Trump shit?

How so?

He needs to go to jail over Georgia. As for other cases, let the trials play out - but Georgia was blatant and taped.
By Rancid
wat0n wrote:
How so?

He needs to go to jail over Georgia. As for other cases, let the trials play out - but Georgia was blatant and taped.

Maybe I have you mixed with someone else then.
By Tainari88
late wrote:The lie is that it's not important, you are pretending it is. The people that do this sort of thing for a living say it's not.

@late accusing Black professional people with advanced degrees of plagiarism is very commonplace with the far right and conservative crowd. They mostly hide their blatant racism behind 'the blacks or Latinos, etc do not have the qualifications to get into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT etc.' They got in due to Diversity and Affirmative Action programs. The really qualified people are conservative right wing white people who were discriminated against because they were white and qualified. The liberals have lowered the academic standards and now all you need to do to get through an elite university is get B and C grades in high school, claim you come from a low income family and single mother, in a ghetto and you are IN...that is the shit they peddle.

They did that to me. To my mother and every other Puerto Rican professional, African American professional, etc I have ever met. They do not do it usually with Asian Americans mainly because they are the 'quiet' and 'model' minority who change their first names to some Anglo shitty stereotype of Stacy Chang, or Nancy Wong, or etc. To fit in as much as possible and either marry into their own ethnic group with a lot of money or marry a white WASP man who is successful and talk about how in the USA they have eradicated racism. Not due to MLK Jr, the troublemaker and FBI problematic man who was investigated and had his phones tapped and letters sent to his house telling him to commit suicide before they smeared him with fake recordings of him having sex or some nonsense Late.

They want to not give credit to the Left who fought for civil rights that resulted in laws that made discrimination against American citizens or residents illegal under the law. With fines, and sanctions. They had to concede some crap and let over qualified Black students into their white colleges and universities who used to be consistently racist and exclusionary.

So, now that they were shamed for their lies about the inferior races, and how there weren't any qualified Black people with PhD capabilities or decent intelligence and consistent study habits....they need to smear the intellectuals and academics who are Leftist or liberals. Say they got their degrees because of fraud, or because of some skewed affirmative action programs.

I faced one professor in college as an undergrad who did not believe I wrote a paper on Ancient Egypt and archaeological research. He said I could not have had written it. I was a 'Hispanic' girl who spoke Spanish and attended some know nothing university like the University of Puerto Rico. He could not prove it was plagiarism because it was not plagiarism Late. I did all my own writing. I always have. I documented all my sources. As I was instructed to do.

So he had me write out an essay he picked last minute and had me write a five page essay on that question. Something related to his content in his course. I wrote it by free hand. Handwriting. Not allowed to edit it. Just a first draft. It matched the style of writing I had in the original research paper.

He felt like a fucking fool in front of his colleagues and apologized profusely. I knew he was a racist asshole. But they exist in many places. They hide behind the ideas of minorities being on campus because of Affirmative Action, while their white children that are college age are rejected or they flunk out in university courses due to being high on fucking drugs all day and being lazy and wanting to go skiing in the ski resorts instead of working and studying with discipline.

Blame the fucking Latinos, the Blacks and the poor and the working class. If they get in to the university it is not because they worked hard, or took tests and passed them or have good grades. No. It is because the liberals gave them a free pass. Real Americans and Real White People have the Right Genes for Intellectual Achievement. The Minorities DO NOT have it.

My mother had her degrees questioned all the time. Especially for competitive professorships by redneck universities in Oklahoma run by redneck academics who all vote Republican.

It is old.

It is like Trump who kept harping on Obama being born outside of the USA. Foreigner. He showed his Hawaiian birth certificate twice. That did not shut him up. Many people from the Right wing goon squad also questioned if he went to law school. Another Harvard graduate was Obama.

Where did Barack Obama attend school?

Written and fact-checked by
Barack Obama graduated from Punahou School, an elite academy in Honolulu, and then attended Occidental College before transferring to Columbia University and earning (1983) a B.A. in political science. He graduated (1991) magna cum laude from Harvard University’s law school and was the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review.

Taken from Britannica Encyclo.

His wife Michelle went here:

Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is an American attorney and author who served as the first lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017, being married to former president Barack Obama. Raised on the South Side of Chicago, Obama is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School. Wikipedia

They try to make them look like they got in because they are Black only. The reality is far different. They were discouraged from university in their earlier K-12 years by their high school counselors and so on. The system is not kind to African Americans or Latinos who wind up with hard fought educations.

Sonia Sotomayor qualifications have been derided by the Right wing all the time. Even suggesting she kill herself because she is a token minority appointed by the Obama administration.

None of her education is legit. She is a fake. They ALL SAY THE SAME SHIT Late. It is a pattern.

Sonia Sotomayor's educational and socioeconomic background;

https://achievement.org/achiever/sonia-sotomayor/

Yale and Princeton.

Meanwhile you got Trump, Marjorie Taylor Greene and so on....who went to which school? According to Mary Jane whoever of Trump's cousin who said Trump could not pass Fordham University courses in New York, and Bush Jr. got bad grades and Bush Sr. had to bribe Yale to take him on and help him. But no one mentions that shit. Bush Sr. was an ex alumni and if your father went to Yale you have a legacy heritage bonus to get in that almost guarantees your admission to these elite universities Late.

Do they talk about that shit openly? No. It is all slinging mierda day and night at the minorities. On the Puerto Ricans and the Mexicans and the African Americans and so on. because, everyone knows we are DUMB and incapable of academic achievement if the racists and conservatives have their way.

Just get some OREO cookie Blacks to say how being more white than the white folks is the way to achieve success. Be like Ben Carson, and Candace Owens and Thomas Sowell, and Kanye West. Lol. And Condi Rice.

The only black people who are worthwhile are the ones they tokenized and created for the exclusive use of trying to cover their White Supremacist bullshit schemes and know that times have changed socially. And in order to get the newer generations to vote Republican even though the party still is overwhelmingly white, they need to give a seat or two to these OREO cookie black people.

I have no respect for the OREOs. Omarosa is not my heroine. Lol.

I have no idea why people fall for that bullshit. It is an OLD STORY from the Right.
By Rancid
Tainari88 wrote:To fit in as much as possible and either marry into their own ethnic group with a lot of money or marry a white WASP man who is successful and talk about how in the USA they have eradicated racism.

Funny you say this. My wife brings this up occasionally. How Asian women, when not marrying Asian men, usually marry white people. Obviously, she didn't do that.

The reason this happens is that it's a quick/easy status jump (i.e. they are marrying up). I tell her, that's why a white woman would never give me the time of day, it's a status drop (marrying down). No matter how educated or how much money I have. Sad, but true.

I usually follow up with... yes.. you married down with me. :lol:
By late
Tainari88 wrote:
@late accusing Black professional people with advanced degrees of plagiarism is very commonplace with the far right and conservative crowd.

Thanks.
By Tainari88
Rancid wrote:Funny you say this. My wife brings this up occasionally. How Asian women, when not marrying Asian men, usually marry white people. Obviously, she didn't do that.

The reason this happens is that it's a quick/easy status jump (i.e. they are marrying up). I tell her, that's why a white woman would never give me the time of day, it's a status drop (marrying down). No matter how educated or how much money I have. Sad, but true.

Lol. She married down?

I do not agree. She married a very charming, warm and sweet and also very focused man with a good head on his shoulders, who loves his children. Also a fellow engineer. And you did not marry her because she was Chinese did you? No.

Next time she brings that marrying down shit...you tell her, that Dominican men are world famous for being sexy and she is lucky. LOL.

Haha.

Both my sons are very good looking. I told my older one, you will have women going after you all the time. Be logical and practical.

My younger one already has two little girl classmates his age, giving him 'gifts' like little bracelets and tokens of their affection. One sighed the other day and said his name and said to him, 'Eres tan guapo.'

My youngest son is affectionate, warm and empathetic, extroverted, smart and also very funny.

Any of his girlfriends in the future tell me how they are marrying down by picking him can get a piece of my mind for sure! Pendejas. :lol:
By Saeko
Rancid wrote:Funny you say this. My wife brings this up occasionally. How Asian women, when not marrying Asian men, usually marry white people. Obviously, she didn't do that.

Marrying down? :?: Any woman would be lucky to have a man who poops so vigorously.
By Tainari88
Saeko wrote:Marrying down? :?: Any woman would be lucky to have a man who poops so vigorously.

That may be the reason she thinks she might have made a mistake. Hee hee.

Lol. He is a jokester. That is his thing. :lol:
By Rancid
Tainari88 wrote:Next time she brings that marrying down shit...you tell her, that Dominican men are world famous for being sexy and she is lucky. LOL.

She doesn't say that. I said that after she asked why do Asian women marry white men.

I was trying self-deprecating humor.
By Tainari88
Rancid wrote:She doesn't say that. I said that after she asked why do Asian women marry white men.

I was trying self-deprecating humor.

I know Rancid, but you are the king of crap talk I am just foolin' with you. Saeko and I already know how you are...you would not remain married to her if she thought you were beneath her. I doubt you would have ever tolerated it. LOL.

Asian women that marry white men like Mitch McConnell's wife? because they like old racist viejos from Kentucky. I do not see the attraction. But maybe the Asian women do? Lol.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Wwg7Z7PQuZBTc3Sb9

Elaine Chao the far right wife. They share their politics. I do not like the Right Wing extreme Asians. None of them I like. Why? because they are Right Wing Extremists. Not because they are Asian. Hee hee.
By Rich
Pants-of-dog wrote:Rufo is a sign of the times.

Vile racist bigotry, by you and other lefties is a sign of the times. Rufo is an anti racist married to a woman of Thai race.
By Tainari88
Thai is a nationality and an ethnicity. @Rich noone is fooled. If You are an elitista Right Wing person who believes in money and genes are related? When the rubber meets the Road You are a nationalist and do have in English speaking nations and ex colonial nations a real high percentage of racista views. McConnell's first wife is a feminista leftist.

The Elaine Chao connection is about being extremely Anti Leftist. Not because he hates Chinese people. He hates the Left. Ironically he voted against a bill that would have protected interracial marriages like his own? Why? because it is leftist. Lol bigoted asshole he is.
By Rich
Tainari88 wrote:Ironically he voted against a bill that would have protected interracial marriages like his own?

Protected from what? Why in God's name do interracial marriages need legal protection?

The United States and Britain are not racially biased in favour of people of European race. This has been proved beyond any doubt by the fact that many ethnic groups of other races have out competed Euracial people, despite often starting with a capital disadvantage. The whole DEI, business is a parasitic fraud.
By late
Rich wrote:
Protected from what? Why in God's name do interracial marriages need legal protection?

It was against the law in many states, see Loving v Virginia.
By Tainari88
late wrote:It was against the law in many states, see Loving v Virginia.

@Rich is ignorant about interracial marriage being illegal in the USA until 1964 and 1965 in a bunch of states.

He also does not understand that in French, Spanish, and Portuguese slavery codes you could not legally get a slave woman of a different race than the French, Spanish, or Portuguese slave owner and get her pregnant and your own flesh and blood children be enslaved by law. The Spanish French and Portuguese owners were forbidden to do that. They had to baptize the babies. And give them recognition and raise them Roman Catholic. In Protestant Anglo colonialism and slavery, your kids are enslaved forever. Thomas Jefferson had slaves with his face serving dinner at Monticello.

He is ignorant about it. He has no clue about jack shit related to how bad racism is and can be easily reversed in these societies by the foolish class-based mentality of people in power.

If you want @Rich you and I can go at it in a slavery history thread for weeks. I studied it all for years. You have a serious lack of knowledge about it.

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]