Bernie Sanders on Gaza and Genocide - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skinster wrote:Focus on how they vote rather than the bullshit they say about themselves, and things become clearer.

Otherwise, the above words are just meaningless these days. Calling Hillary Clinton leftwing because she's in The Democratic Party is straight up retard territory, but okay... :lol:

Hillary was raised in Oak Park Illinois. Her father was Repubican Conservative who would campaign for Goldwater. I never considered Hillary anywhere Leftism.

She considered radical Puerto Ricans fighting for Puerto Rican independence terrorists and supported throwing them into solitary confinement. Bill Clinton was more moderate. But the Clintons were into calling Black young men who committed crimes superpredators and the comments made by Hillary in many speeches is of a racist that just was clueless about any kind of radicalism. She is very intelligent though and well read. She also knows radical Left thoughts. She plans AGAINST them ever having power.

Hillary is a right winger. And you are right about two right wing parties in the USA. I do not know much about the UK political nuances. Maybe you can write them out here to enlighten me eh? Lol.
Tainari88 wrote:And you are right about two right wing parties in the USA. I do not know much about the UK political nuances. Maybe you can write them out here to enlighten me eh? Lol.

It's pretty much the same as what you've got going on in the U.S.

The Labour Party is suffering much from its support for the genocide too, just as the Democrats are.

I'm enjoying seeing the downfall of both..

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octob[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

So you do, or do not applaud Oct 7th? If you say […]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]