How to end the Opioid crisis - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Switzerland has one of the highest drugconsumption rates in the world.

Heavy Opioid addicts get their Heroin on prescription payed by the insurance... No more robbings with the HIV-needle on the streets... and because they get it for free the coolness factor is diminished so there are no more youngsters consuming it... With Opioids you can not quitt (95% relapse rate). They get their stuff clean so the sideeffects are lower... often cutted material destroys people.

I would prefere a total legalisation like Germany had before end of WW1, it worked you could buy your drugs cheaply at a pharmacy pure.

In a free market you would pay about 5 $ a day for Cocaine and 1$ for Heroine.

Any solution is better then Zombies on the street.
Skynet wrote:Switzerland has one of the highest drugconsumption rates in the world.

Heavy Opioid addicts get their Heroin on prescription payed by the insurance... No more robbings with the HIV-needle on the streets... and because they get it for free the coolness factor is diminished so there are no more youngsters consuming it... With Opioids you can not quitt (95% relapse rate). They get their stuff clean so the sideeffects are lower... often cutted material destroys people.

I would prefere a total legalisation like Germany had before end of WW1, it worked you could buy your drugs cheaply at a pharmacy pure.

In a free market you would pay about 5 $ a day for Cocaine and 1$ for Heroine.

Any solution is better then Zombies on the street.

The opioid crisis did not begin from illegal purchases of the drug. It began from doctors pushing opiate subscriptions on people for minor pain.
FiveofSwords wrote:The opioid crisis did not begin from illegal purchases of the drug. It began from doctors pushing opiate subscriptions on people for minor pain.

Yes consciously or unconsciously the Pharmaceutical Sickness - Industrial Complex are trying to make us weaker. That's why their love trans, its vast expensive health costs for the rest of their lives. Lockdown was their biggest success yet. The hang over costs of that crime against humanity will be enormous. The Pharmaceutical Sickness - Industrial Complex will be dining out on that for decades.

Ideology or big money or one thing but combine them and then you've got serious power. Cultural Marxists hate healthy White people. For them health is a huge injustice against the sick and disabled. Cultural Marxists will not be happy till all White people are sick and disabled. That's why lockdown was a hate fest against the healthy.
FiveofSwords wrote:The opioid crisis did not begin from illegal purchases of the drug. It began from doctors pushing opiate subscriptions on people for minor pain.

Does not matter how the opiod crisis begun, the folks are addicted and you can not get them clean. What to do with them else
Skynet wrote:Does not matter how the opiod crisis begun, the folks are addicted and you can not get them clean. What to do with them else

Well enabling it isn't going to help, of course. You have to disincentive behavior that you want to reduce. But also simply cracking down on it isn't enough, either. If anyone actually cared about the citizens of the usa they would be wondering why so many people are happy to just kill themselves and work on giving them a reason to live. Nobody would want to do that for poor rural white folks, however, because eliminating them is more or less the raison d'etre of the post war American government. It is a feature, not a bug. Nothing short of a total revolution...probably a violent revolution...would do anything to help those folks.
Last edited by FiveofSwords on 07 Apr 2024 08:23, edited 1 time in total.
FiveofSwords wrote:
Well enabling it isn't going to help, of course. You have to disincentive behavior that you want to reduce. But also simply cracking down on it isn't enough, either. If anyone actually cared about the citizens of the usa they would be wondering why so many people are happy to just kill themselves and work on giving them a reason to live. Nobody would want to do that for poor rural white folks, however, because eliminating them is more or less the raisin d'etre of the post war American government. It is a feature, not a bug. Nothing short of a total revolution...probably a violent revolution...would do anything to help those folks.

Any excuse will do if it gives you an excuse to be violent.

Btw, you are batsh*t crazy.
late wrote:Any excuse will do if it gives you an excuse to be violent.

Btw, you are batsh*t crazy.

Well if you don't want people to be violent maybe you should stop giving them an excuse to be. Didn't jfk say something like if you make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable? Yeah...then he was assassinated.

It was a dumb quote anyway. The whole concept of 'peaceful revolution' is nonsense and is just meant to pacify the people as long as possible.
FiveofSwords wrote:Well if you don't want people to be violent maybe you should stop giving them an excuse to be. Didn't jfk say something like if you make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable? Yeah...then he was assassinated.

It was a dumb quote anyway. The whole concept of 'peaceful revolution' is nonsense and is just meant to pacify the people as long as possible.

Violence is the solution. How does he plan on getting justice for these rural white people that are left behind? Does he take it out on the people who are not white rural people?

He might wind up going to jail for killing a bunch of older people who are just minding their own business shopping in that TOPS store.

Please.

Is @FiveofSwords going to hitch his wagon to Trump?

What happens if that conman from Queens loses? And the warmongering man Biden wins?

Are they going to claim that the system is rigged and go and shoot nonwhite people in the face?

How bad is the persecution complex?

Just bring on one video of white people in small town America being persecuted and genocided by nonwhite people in a large scale? It can't be that hard if it is not a lie eh?
Tainari88 wrote:Violence is the solution. How does he plan on getting justice for these rural white people that are left behind? Does he take it out on the people who are not white rural people?

He might wind up going to jail for killing a bunch of older people who are just minding their own business shopping in that TOPS store.

Please.

Is @FiveofSwords going to hitch his wagon to Trump?

What happens if that conman from Queens loses? And the warmongering man Biden wins?

Are they going to claim that the system is rigged and go and shoot nonwhite people in the face?

How bad is the persecution complex?

Just bring on one video of white people in small town America being persecuted and genocided by nonwhite people in a large scale? It can't be that hard if it is not a lie eh?

Lol...I have to admit I read this because it was short...and I genuinely laughed at you wondering who I would be voting for. You don't seem to understand what a revolution is, lol.
FiveofSwords wrote:Lol...I have to admit I read this because it was short...and I genuinely laughed at you wondering who I would be voting for. You don't seem to understand what a revolution is, lol.

Who are you going to go after? Mr. Revolution? The Democratic party or the Deep State or the corporatists?

Who is the enemy? You got a very hard time identifying who the enemy is.

Or is that too hard for you now?

Now, what is the strategy? Voting or just sitting on your ass and plotting revolution with some Sovereign Nation people with shitty theories of conspiracy?

You should have a plan.

But if you do not? You can just break out some kleenex and cry about the revolution in rural white America that means who? The capitalist liberals took your country away and you mean to get it back? Via violent revolution?

Go out and do your thing.

The liberals will do to you what they did to this housewife that thought her life was crumbling because those crazy liberals were taking her country away from her. Now she is going to jail.

What the hell did she accomplish? Especially if Trump conman doesn't win. :lol:

I can guarantee you that some kind of American Civil War will lose the USA any advantages for a very long time.

But if that is what you want eh?

A bunch of duped people who wind up in jail....too confused to name the real enemy and do a real revolution.

Most revolutions are not about angry people who are fully employed, have good paying jobs, nice houses, paid for cars and privileges and then are so angry at being persecuted because?

No one gives one damn about duped dummies.

You either have a cause that is gaining momentum or you are going to face some kind of liberal hegemony super TRILLIONS pounding down on you. Are you ready for that? Or do you only want to kill poor people who are not white like a coward without cojones?
FiveofSwords wrote:
Well if you don't want people to be violent maybe you should stop giving them an excuse to be.

What you have, all you have, is an excuse that is part of your fantasy.
Tainari88 wrote:Who are you going to go after? Mr. Revolution? The Democratic party or the Deep State or the corporatists?

Now, what is the strategy? Voting or just sitting on your ass and plotting revolution with some Sovereign Nation people with shitty theories of conspiracy?

You should have a plan.

But if you do not? You can just break out some kleenex and cry about the revolution in rural white America that means who? The capitalist liberals took your country away and you mean to get it back? Via violent revolution?

The liberals will do to you what they did to this housewife that thought her life was crumbling because those crazy liberals were taking her country away from her. Now she is going to jail.

I can guarantee you that some kind of American Civil War will lose the USA any advantages for a very long time.

A bunch of duped people who wind up in jail....too confused to name the real enemy and do a real revolution.

Most revolutions are not about angry people who are fully employed, have good paying jobs, nice houses, paid for cars and privileges and then are so angry at being persecuted because?

You either have a cause that is gaining momentum or you are going to face some kind of liberal hegemony super TRILLIONS pounding down on you. Are you ready for that? Or do you only want to kill poor people who are not white like a coward without cojones?

Oh...so you figured out what a revolution is? Did you have to Google the word?
Tainari88 wrote:Who are you going to go after? Mr. Revolution? The Democratic party or the Deep State or the corporatists?

You should have a plan.

Let me explain something that should be so simple that even you could get it...maybe.

I stated 'the only thing that could help these folks is a revolution'. That implies I believe that the only thing that would help those folks is a revolution. Got it?

It does not imply that a revolution will occur, nor does it imply that I am currently leading a revolution.

It implies that I think the only thing that woukd help them is a revolution.

In fact...in that particular post...you would have no reason to conclude I even give a shit about them.

Nothing in that post could inform you what my favorite Shakespeare play is. You could not deduce whether I have sacrificed any dogs to helaye from that post.

All you can conclude is that I believe the only thing that could help those folks is a revolution.
FiveofSwords wrote:Let me explain something that should be so simple that even you could get it...maybe.

I stated 'the only thing that could help these folks is a revolution'. That implies I believe that the only thing that would help those folks is a revolution. Got it?

It does not imply that a revolution will occur, nor does it imply that I am currently leading a revolution.

It implies that I think the only thing that woukd help them is a revolution.

In fact...in that particular post...you would have no reason to conclude I even give a shit about them.

Nothing in that post could inform you what my favorite Shakespeare play is. You could not deduce whether I have sacrificed any dogs to helaye from that post.

All you can conclude is that I believe the only thing that could help those folks is a revolution.

No, all you are saying is you can't be upfront about your politics because you live in fear.

More smokescreens and crap.

I will wait for you to try to say something that is half way logical.

Then write a very long reply refuting anything that is false that you write. Which is probably all of it.

And then keep on keeping on.

I find people who claim White Genocide frankly just living in LA LA LAND.

Late is right. You are all about fantasy.

Not reality.
Tainari88 wrote:No, all you are saying is you can't be upfront about your politics because you live in fear.

More smokescreens and crap.

I will wait for you to try to say something that is half way logical.

Then write a very long reply refuting anything that is false that you write. Which is probably all of it.

And then keep on keeping on.

I find people who claim White Genocide frankly just living in LA LA LAND.

Late is right. You are all about fantasy.

Not reality.

Oh. Ima sure you will get right on that after you figure out how to prove that internationalism is consistent with anti colonialism.
Last edited by FiveofSwords on 07 Apr 2024 08:21, edited 1 time in total.
FiveofSwords wrote:Nobody would want to do that for poor rural white folks, however, because eliminating them is more or less the raisin d'etre of the post war American government.

Capitalism doesn't need the poor rural white folks. Why should the government take care of them?
Rugoz wrote:Capitalism doesn't need the poor rural white folks. Why should the government take care of them?

Well I guess that depends on what you think the role of government is. If you think governments should actually care about its citizens then of course it should take care of them.

Precisely right. And what motivated doctors to do that? Being given money and perks by the pharmaceutical industry to push their drugs on their patients. And what motivated the pharmaceutical industry to do that? Was it their hatred of all white people? Was it their lifelong faith in Cultural Marxism? Or was it pure and simple greed? What do you think it was, @FiveofSwords?
Drug use is a response to social alienation and depression. You can either remove the conditions that motivate drug abuse or quash the market by force.

The US has a particularly acute drug problem because it's society is acutely sick and misformed. The same social organization that creates the demand for drugs has conveniently also created an easy legal supply. Those that can afford a healthy and fulfilling life laugh their way to the bank.
Potemkin wrote:Precisely right. And what motivated doctors to do that? Being given money and perks by the pharmaceutical industry to push their drugs on their patients. And what motivated the pharmaceutical industry to do that? Was it their hatred of all white people? Was it their lifelong faith in Cultural Marxism? Or was it pure and simple greed? What do you think it was, @FiveofSwords?

In 1960 , JFK stood as the candidate of the military industrial complex and beat Esienhower's VC, Richard Nixon. So the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) had money, a lot of money, but it didn't just have money, it had ideology. In 1960 the MIC was not just a way to make a living, it was part of a sacred struggle. It was the fulfillment of American's God given duty and manifest destiny. It was also pulling in the best and the brightest.

So for me the Pharmaceutical-Sickness industrial complex is so dangerous because it has those 3 elements of Eisenhower's MIC

1 Money. Yes there's oodles of money in health care, and increasing the world over.

2 Ideology. In Britain the NHS is closer to a religion than an oversized unmanageable government department. In lock-down we didn't go to Church but came out and clapped for the NHS. Those seeking a devout life of service, still seek for the Grail, we just refer to it as a cure for cancer.

3 Glamour. There's lots of money in old people's care. Its just going to keep increasing, but there isn't the glamour to attract the best and the brightest. Few TV executive want to make drama's about old people's homes.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Of course, and I'm not talking about Hamas or the[…]

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]