Supremecist group to march in Jena, La. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Zyx
Brutus wrote:More like they didn't do so much (not their fault for not being as awesome as us).

Wrong, I think around 90% of the bullets fired for the allies side were from France . . . if not 90 then at least the majority.

Americans barely fought.

Ibid. wrote:And you completely ignored my great joke.

No, I stressing the battle and war difference, that is someone can win a battle but lose a war . . . like Nazis.

NetsNJFan87 wrote:France didn't win, The UK, USSR and USA won and threw France a bone and let them sit at the big-boys table as a full-fledged ally at the end of the war.

Again, France was the largest force in taking down the Nazis.

Ever look at the data that says that the US had the lowest casualties. It is not because Americans can dodge bullets, though we can, but because we barely fought.

Ibid. wrote:Seriously France held out for about 45 days.

Stupid statement. France could have taken down Hitler from the get go, BUT England's appeasement prevented France from doing so. By the time that Hitler attacked France, Germany was already in France [the Rhineland.]

France did not fight, because England fucked up, not because it was weak.

It'd be like the police allowing a male man slayer to dorm in your adjacent room; when the bloke attacks, are you going to fight him or say "fuck the police" and live with him.

I would fight the bloke if he were outside of my house, but I lost the advantage when he is not.
By Oxymoron
Again, France was the largest force in taking down the Nazis

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks I needed that.
By Lightman
Wrong, I think around 90% of the bullets fired for the allies side were from France . . . if not 90 then at least the majority.

Americans barely fought.
The idiocy of your posts knows no bounds. You may wish to reinvent history, but history does not bend to your will.

According to wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties ) France suffered 212,000 military deaths. The United States suffered 416,800 military casualties, nearly twice that country. Admittedly, that civilian population of France lost more than the United States, but then again, much of WW2 was fought in France.

The UK also lost 382,600 soldiers, China lost a full 3,800,000 (obviously a different front, but still they were allies) and the Soviets "win" with 10,700,000 dead.

The Soviet Union lost over 13% of its population in WW2. In total, 72,289,600 military men and civilians lost their lives in World War 2, with the Soviets accounting for more than 23 million of that.
By Rancid

the bullets were French.. but who fired the guns?
Last edited by Rancid on 13 Jan 2008 23:59, edited 1 time in total.
By Lightman
Meh, it was the same war.
Wrong again. Wow, you didn't even read your own data this time, did you?

Russia lost more men in the military than France by about 500,000 thousand, and lost far more civilians. Russia got fucked in both wars, and the two wars were not one and the same.
By Potemkin

I haven't seen a pwnage this severe since Paris in 1940. :evil:
By KurtFF8

WWII was the result of WWI, many consider them to be the same War indeed.
By Grunch
RE:white supremacists marching
Let them march. Nothing will alienate people more from unbridled racism and hate than seeing it in action.
By Nets
WWII was the result of WWI, many consider them to be the same War indeed.

True. World War II was finishing the job of World War I. Germany was not utterly defeated in WWI, which is what caused WWII IMO.

Again, France was the largest force in taking down the Nazis.

More like biggest Nazi collaborating state during the War :roll:

Sheesh
By Truth-a-naut
Kumatto why are you so stupid? It's mind boggling, it's really confusing me.

Can you not string together a post that doesn't sound so amazingly ignorant or totally insane?

EXPLAIN.
By keso
What do you all advocate, freedom of speech for all, except if they don't think like you do?

Let them march, let them make total jackasses of themselves.
By Rancid
What do you all advocate, freedom of speech for all, except if they don't think like you do?

exactly.. free speech protects unpopular speech.. if all speech were popular we wouldn't need the 1st Amendment...

i agree.. they will look like jackasses, which is the plus side...
By NoRapture
if all speech were popular we wouldn't need the 1st Amendment...

i agree.. they will look like jackasses, which is the plus side...
Between the lies and unwarranted French-bashing, the apologies for louts and racists, and plain old personal attacks, this thread sure as hell proves your point.
By Oxymoron
they will look like jackasses, which is the plus side

?Image

You mean like these Jackasses who march to protect criminals?
By Rancid

it's a two way street of course

i would say it's a bit tasteless to have a protest on MLK jr day though..

in the end.. they all lose
By KurtFF8

Do you even know what the situation was? The kids who beat up the white kid were responding to the white kid threatening them with a noose or something along those lines.
By sazerac
or something along those lines.

As I understand it, the nooses were hung because of a sports rivalry and were directed at whites.

That whole incident was clearly blown out of proportion by an overeager media looking for sensationalism.
By Brutus
So exactly what happened? Start from the very beginning to what that caused to what that caused please.
By Maas
united colours of benetton should run an add there on a big billboard.

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]