Breaking News... A pre-emptive strike against North Korea is "on the table" for the U.S. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Yawn! Yawn!

My response is fuck off Trump you're just another gutless cowardly cuck when it comes to standing up to North Korea and its numerous acts of war. The time for words is long past. My one reservation about removing Saddam was that we should have gone into North Korea first.
Rich wrote:Yawn! Yawn!

My response is fuck off Trump you're just another gutless cowardly cuck when it comes to standing up to North Korea and its numerous acts of war. The time for words is long past. My one reservation about removing Saddam was that we should have gone into North Korea first.

The Marine Corps is looking for a few good men . . . which probably leaves you out. You need to get over there and kick ass and take names. :lol:

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You already have enough problems with reality. :[…]