Victory Day: the Japanese will not get it - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
It is known that every year on May 9, Victory Day is celebrated in Russia, symbolizing the victory in the Great Patriotic War, which is part of the Second World War. And throughout the country you can see military parades in honor of this momentous day.

Russia won the war against Nazi Germany but it did not contribute to the war against Japan until the last minute to gain the tiny islands as a war booty, which was just few weeks prior to Japan's surrender. For Japan, it was a stab in the back because the Soviet Union broke the neutrality pact. Hirohito foolishly believed that the Russians could be trusted to keep their words.

I want Tintin Storm, he's got a cool avatar at least.

The OP looks like Tintin's secondary account, posting in the same timeframe.

14. Double logins (multiple accounts) are prohibited. To ensure enforceability of this rule, using anonymous proxies to access PoliticsForum and post on the forum is prohibited.
Wonderful video.

It was a very impressive display. I assure you every single participant is glad it is over. That required and amazing amount of work.
What I like about Japan is that they do not consider oral sex for money prostitution. They are nothing if not practical.
Japan "will not get it" primarily because the United States wants it to be the frontline against the two new Pariahs in the region: First Russia / Soviet Union, then China. Unless both Pariahs are defeated there won't be fair trial on how complicit Japan was in WW2.
ThirdTerm wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFv3yuF7Ac4

Russia won the war against Nazi Germany but it did not contribute to the war against Japan until the last minute to gain the tiny islands as a war booty, which was just few weeks prior to Japan's surrender. For Japan, it was a stab in the back because the Soviet Union broke the neutrality pact. Hirohito foolishly believed that the Russians could be trusted to keep their words.

Good video, good shot of the T-14, little kids and old guy with gold teeth. Did you notice the stray cats following the formation of females.

The OP looks like Tintin's secondary account, posting in the same timeframe.

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (worl[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to fi[…]

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2024/04/18/ron-des[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]