WAR CRIME: Malaysia cannot accept some of investigation team’s findings on MH17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.

Malaysia cannot "easily accept" some of the findings of the Dutch-led Joint Investigation Team (JIT) on the 2014 downing of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17, said Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.

Dr Mahathir said Malaysia has doubts about the findings and expressed the need to have a neutral body, which includes experts from many countries familiar with similar crashes, to investigate.

“When you have countries that suffered because of (the crash), obviously they are bound to be a little bit biased," he said.

“It’s very difficult for anybody to determine (who fired the missile) because once the missile is fired, they can move to other places,” he said. “You can identify parts of the missile, determine what kind of missile or which part of the plane was damaged, but to say that you know who fired the missile, that is a little bit too much for us to accept.

“I don’t have any relatives who were killed there, I don’t have any right to any insurance claim but I am seeing this as an observer from the outside and some of the findings made (by JIT) did not sound to me and many people in Malaysia as being quite right."

Dr Mahathir said it was important to find other evidence to determine the culprit and the country involved in the firing of the missile.

“If they can discover (that) from other evidence, then that would be legitimate and I think the relatives of the victims would be able to make their claims,” he said.

https://youtu.be/gamHZNFfNYc

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]