BRICS will fail - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Skynet
And the reason is the hostility betweenn China and India.

This countries should settle their disputes and work together instead of battling about a 100m worthless territory.
By late
Skynet wrote:
And the reason is the hostility betwenn China and India.

This countries should settle their disputes and work together instead of battling about a 100m worthless territory.

There was never a reason to think it would succeed..

It was started as a marketing ploy. A way to make more money...

You pointed out one of the biggies. But who would want to hold rubles as a currency reserve. The answer is nobody, the idea is ridiculous.

Sure, there can be bilateral arrangements, but bringing them all together for some project?

Never gonna happen.
By Rich
Skynet wrote:And the reason is the hostility betweenn China and India.

I doubt I would be that much use on the front line, but in a war between India and CCP run China, i'd be happy to volunteer to fight for India. If any land is sacred it must surly be South China, the birth place of Chan / Zen.
By Rancid
I say go for it. Only issue is, if/when it fails, people will once against find a way to blame the CIA or whatever.

Well, it turns out Palestinian propagandists just […]

It is not legitimate for protesters to harass stud[…]

Would be boring without it though. Yes, the oth[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]