Reconquista the Sequel, the de-islamification of Europe - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
#14843448
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... chdog.html

    Bee stings killed as many in UK as terrorists, says watchdog

    Bee stings kill as many people in Britain as terrorist attacks do, according to a report by a Government watchdog who claims the risk from extremists has fallen “markedly” in recent years.

    David Anderson said that no one has even been injured by an Islamist in this country for more than two years, while the number of convictions has dropped to a “handful”.

    As a result he suggested that ministers could relax some anti-terror laws without endangering public safety, such as by allowing terror suspects to apply for bail or making it harder to ban certain groups.

    Mr Anderson, a barrister who serves as the Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation, also congratulated the Coalition for scrapping tough stop and search powers and halving the maximum detention time for suspects to 14 days.
    But he added that the “almost incessant” creation of new legislation since 9/11 has left counter-terrorism laws “bitty, messy” and hard to understand.
    His optimistic view of the domestic security situation contrasts with that described by the head of MI5 earlier this week. Jonathan Evans, the Director General of the Security Service, warned that the Arab Spring has spawned a new generation of British terrorists while cyber attacks are damaging companies in the “real world”.

    ....

This was five years ago. Have things changed since then?
#14843471
noir wrote:"Anyone notice when Muslim grooming gangs go round the UK raping white children the press call them 'Asian' Grooming gangs "

I just checked and they use either Asian or Pakistani. Which are both correct.
noir wrote:" but a Muslim wins bake off and the word Muslim is used in every article"

This is false, first two articles that came up on google(Telegraph, BBC) didn't use the word muslim, i didn't bother checking any more.
#14843479
Seeker8 wrote:I just checked and they use either Asian or Pakistani. Which are both correct.

However, they were also Muslim.


Pants-of-dog wrote:This was five years ago. Have things changed since then?


Yes, apparently they have. The following is just one report about Muslims attacking and killing on Christians this year.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1020 ... ns-january

In 2014, the BBC did a thorough analysis of Islamic terror attacks occurring during the month of November. They found 664 attacks and 5,042 deaths. Our list has only 284 attacks and 2,515 deaths for that month, meaning that we under-counted the true extent of Islamic terror by a significant margin.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... -list.aspx
#14843481
Pants-of-dog wrote:This was five years ago. Have things changed since then?


Yeah ISIS. Prior to that article Al-Qaeda were the headline grabbers of Islamic militancy but after 911 the west piled into Afghanistan and elsewhere to break them up. To the extent that was successful Al-Qaeda became less of a threat. That article was written before ISIS popped up to take up what Al-Qaeda dropped. Since then we have had a large number of smallish incidents, with the larger being the recent Manchester bombing, Barcelona and so on.

There is a difference in tactics between Al-Qaeda and ISIS, Al-Qaeda liked to go for really large show stopping terrorist attacks but which for their equally large logistical overhead tend to be less frequent, so 911, 7/7 the Madrid bombing etc. ISIS just puts out the call to muslims to do whatever half arsed murders they can using whatever improvised weapons come to hand and so you mostly get stabbings, car ramming etc, so relatively small incidents with few causalities but much easier to organise and get past counter-terrorism units so can be more frequent.

This is wandering off the point a bit though as I said in the OP the main threat is not the terrorism it is the demographics and the terrorism will grow with the demographics.

Image

Europe is still fairly clean of Islam but the trend is against us.

Islam is the fastest-growing religion in Europe.[40][41] According to the Pew Research Center, the Muslim population in Europe (excluding Turkey) was about 30 million in 1990, 44 million in 2010 and is expected to increase to 58 million by 2030; the Muslim share of the population increased from 4.1% in 1990 to 6% in 2010 and will continue to increase over the next 40 years, reaching 10% in 2050.[7][30] There were approximately 19 million Muslims in the European Union in 2010 or about (3.8%).[42]


The growth at this time comes mainly from immigration and birth rates.

Data for the rates of growth of Islam in Europe reveal that the growing number of Muslims is due primarily to immigration and higher birth rates.[43] Eric Kaufman of University of London argue that the main reason why Islam is expanding, is not because of conversion to Islam, but primarily to the nature of the religion as he call it “pro-natal”, where Muslims tend to have more children.[44] Muslim women today have an average of 2.2 children compared to an estimated average of 1.5 children for non-Muslim women in Europe.[7] While the birth rate for Muslims in Europe is expected to decline over the next two decades, it will remain slightly higher than in the non-Muslim population,[7] except for Dutch-Turks, who have a lower birthrate (1.7) than the native Dutch population (1.8).[45][46]


However as the numbers go up we will also see an increase in conversions too as muslim concentrations put pressure on non-muslims within reach such as we see in prisons and muslim dominated neighbourhoods.

There are around 100,000 Muslim converts in the UK.[47][48] France has seen conversions to the Islamic faith double in the past quarter century. In France there are an estimated 100,000 Muslim converts, compared with about 50,000 in 1986.[49]


wiki

---------

Thus to tackle this we need policies that address, in order of importance:
- immigration
- birth rates
- conversion
#14843508
Hindsite wrote:However, they were also Muslim.

Yes, apparently they have. The following is just one report about Muslims attacking and killing on Christians this year.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1020 ... ns-january

In 2014, the BBC did a thorough analysis of Islamic terror attacks occurring during the month of November. They found 664 attacks and 5,042 deaths. Our list has only 284 attacks and 2,515 deaths for that month, meaning that we under-counted the true extent of Islamic terror by a significant margin.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... -list.aspx


Do you have any citations form any websites that are not openly Islamophobic?

-----------

SolarCross wrote:Yeah ISIS. Prior to that article Al-Qaeda were the headline grabbers of Islamic militancy but after 911 the west piled into Afghanistan and elsewhere to break them up. To the extent that was successful Al-Qaeda became less of a threat. That article was written before ISIS popped up to take up what Al-Qaeda dropped. Since then we have had a large number of smallish incidents, with the larger being the recent Manchester bombing, Barcelona and so on.

There is a difference in tactics between Al-Qaeda and ISIS, Al-Qaeda liked to go for really large show stopping terrorist attacks but which for their equally large logistical overhead tend to be less frequent, so 911, 7/7 the Madrid bombing etc. ISIS just puts out the call to muslims to do whatever half arsed murders they can using whatever improvised weapons come to hand and so you mostly get stabbings, car ramming etc, so relatively small incidents with few causalities but much easier to organise and get past counter-terrorism units so can be more frequent.


Well, when you have actual evidence to support your claims, let me know.

This is wandering off the point a bit though as I said in the OP the main threat is not the terrorism it is the demographics and the terrorism will grow with the demographics.

Image

Europe is still fairly clean of Islam but the trend is against us.

    Islam is the fastest-growing religion in Europe.[40][41] According to the Pew Research Center, the Muslim population in Europe (excluding Turkey) was about 30 million in 1990, 44 million in 2010 and is expected to increase to 58 million by 2030; the Muslim share of the population increased from 4.1% in 1990 to 6% in 2010 and will continue to increase over the next 40 years, reaching 10% in 2050.[7][30] There were approximately 19 million Muslims in the European Union in 2010 or about (3.8%).[42]

The growth at this time comes mainly from immigration and birth rates.

    Data for the rates of growth of Islam in Europe reveal that the growing number of Muslims is due primarily to immigration and higher birth rates.[43] Eric Kaufman of University of London argue that the main reason why Islam is expanding, is not because of conversion to Islam, but primarily to the nature of the religion as he call it “pro-natal”, where Muslims tend to have more children.[44] Muslim women today have an average of 2.2 children compared to an estimated average of 1.5 children for non-Muslim women in Europe.[7] While the birth rate for Muslims in Europe is expected to decline over the next two decades, it will remain slightly higher than in the non-Muslim population,[7] except for Dutch-Turks, who have a lower birthrate (1.7) than the native Dutch population (1.8).[45][46]


Somthey will be 10% in 2050.

Ten percent! Oh nors! Panic!

About ten percent of Canadians are Germans, and they are always trying to tkae over everything and impose their laws. What if I don't want strudel and beer?

However as the numbers go up we will also see an increase in conversions too as muslim concentrations put pressure on non-muslims within reach such as we see in prisons and muslim dominated neighbourhoods.


Please provide evidence for the claim that Muslims pressure non-Muslims into converting.


    There are around 100,000 Muslim converts in the UK.[47][48] France has seen conversions to the Islamic faith double in the past quarter century. In France there are an estimated 100,000 Muslim converts, compared with about 50,000 in 1986.[49]

wiki


This does not support your claim that Muslims are pressuring anyone.

---------

Thus to tackle this we need policies that address, in order of importance:
- immigration
- birth rates
- conversion


The solutions you have put forth in is thread do not deal with any of these things. They just ban Muslims.
#14843708
Pants-of-dog wrote:Institute international socialism.
End all neo-colonial, neo-imperialist, and neo-liberal interventions in the developing world.
End global economic inequality.
Raise the standard of living for all immigrant populations in the west to the same as for white populations.
End global warming.

That should stop immigration and the gap in birth rates.


Buahhaaaaaaa... Institute International Socialism???? I bet good money you DON'T live in a Socialist country.

What you are saying lacks every possible logic, doesn't make sense from any perspective. For example, end the world's inequality. That is laughable, how old are you? 12 years old? Are you old enough to be in this board?

Your arrogance and ignorance towards the variety of different cultures and the issues that comes with it, is amusing. Let's say "we will end the world's inequality" . How? The majority of Africa is Islamic, a feudal system. Most African countries think LBGT and women are second class citizens, that is THEIR belief and THEIR culture. Same can be said about the Middle East.

Your arrogance to think everything can be either solved or be "white's men" fault is laughable. Which bring me back to my point: are you 12?

Pants-of-dog wrote:Well, my solutions actually address the root causes of immigration and high birth rates.

Yours simply involve taking away freedom of religion.


Clearly you don't know a thing about Islam. How can you discuss something without knowing the principles of the subject in matter? The fact you think Muslims will accept your logic shows you know nothing about Islam.

You're using Western logic to solve Islam, is like chewing bubble gum to solve a math equation. Islam wont stop having babies because one of the pillars of Islam is Caliphate. Another one is Sharia which allows slavery, rape, child marriage. And there you're trying to apply your logic to solve this issue.

The solution is simple: close the doors, kick them all out. Stop building of new Mosques, prohibit Mulah's to speak in Arabic inside Mosques (Islam can only be prayed in Arabic). Angola did that and guess what Angola doesn't have? Terrorist attacks and Muslims.
#14843715
Politiks wrote:Buahhaaaaaaa... Institute International Socialism?? I bet good money you DON'T live in a Socialist country.


Not any more, no. We were forced to move to Canada because of capitalist violence.

What you are saying lacks every possible logic, doesn't make sense from any perspective. For example, end the world's inequality. That is laughable, how old are you? 12 years old? Are you old enough to be in this board?


I agree that it is highly unrealistic in that the powers that be would never allow it, but it is also far more realistic than any other solution in at it actually addresses the root causes of migration.

Your arrogance and ignorance towards the variety of different cultures and the issues that comes with it, is amusing. Let's say "we will end the world's inequality" . How? The majority of Africa is Islamic, a feudal system. Most African countries think LBGT and women are second class citizens, that is THEIR belief and THEIR culture. Same can be said about the Middle East.


I clearly pointed out that I was specifically discussing global economic inequality. Now that I have reminded you, I hope you under why I am simply going to move on.

Your arrogance to think everything can be either solved or be "white's men" fault is laughable. Which bring me back to my point: are you 12?


I did not blame white people. Now that I have reminded you, I hope you under why I am simply going to move on.

Clearly you don't know a thing about Islam. How can you discuss something without knowing the principles of the subject in matter? The fact you think Muslims will accept your logic shows you know nothing about Islam.

You're using Western logic to solve Islam, is like chewing bubble gum to solve a math equation. Islam wont stop having babies because one of the pillars of Islam is Caliphate. Another one is Sharia which allows slavery, rape, child marriage. And there you're trying to apply your logic to solve this issue.

The solution is simple: close the doors, kick them all out. Stop building of new Mosques, prohibit Mulah's to speak in Arabic inside Mosques (Islam can only be prayed in Arabic). Angola did that and guess what Angola doesn't have? Terrorist attacks and Muslims.


Is there a lot of immigration to Angola?
#14843729
Pants-of-dog wrote:Not any more, no. We were forced to move to Canada because of capitalist violence.

Capitalist violence? Did you skip the history lessons about the Socialist and Communist violence? May I ask where you're from?

I agree that it is highly unrealistic in that the powers that be would never allow it, but it is also far more realistic than any other solution in at it actually addresses the root causes of migration.

Unrealistic people only make realistic people who produce real change lose their time.




I clearly pointed out that I was specifically discussing global economic inequality. Now that I have reminded you, I hope you under why I am simply going to move on.

Global economic inequality is a broad term usually used by people who don't know a thing about economic and the causes of inequality. Economic inequality has many causes, countries and cultures don't share the same history so why one would think economic inequality would be a unified thing with a series of (random) solutions? Did you know one of the more difficult things to produce democratic elections in Afghanistan was giving meaning what Democracy, elections or equality means? There wasn't any word, term or way to explain in a sentence what equality/democracy meant because those words are not part of their dictionary, language, culture or knowledge. That is how different the world is, that is how broad inequality meaning is, that is how unrealistic and delusional your solutions are





I did not blame white people. Now that I have reminded you, I hope you under why I am simply going to move on.

Not directly, but you did blame indirectly.



Is there a lot of immigration to Angola?

No because they block it, but if the question is if they open the doors would be? The answer is yes. Islam is prohibit in Angola
#14843732
Pants-of-dog wrote:As long as we agree that Muslims can oppose Sharia.



Same sex marriage is based on the bill of rights! How can someone oppose gay marriage and still be a citizen of a liberal democracy! It's a contradiction!


Muslims can't oppose Sharia. Is like telling Catholics they can oppose the Holy Spirit, they can oppose the 10 commandments, they can oppose Jesus Christ.

Sharia isn't a separated part of Islam, there isn't Islam without Sharia. I don't think you get Islam or know much about Islam. Islam isn't like Christianism or Judaism. The comparison is rather ignorant. Islam is a political, social, law system with God in the middle. Is a very efficient version of Communism slash Nazism with a bit of Fascism, easily the most effective Fascist system ever created by a (pedophile) man.

Sharia is quintessential to Islam, is the spine of Islam so saying Muslims can oppose Sharia is absurd. They can pretend to oppose, actually Mohammed tells them to lie as much as they need to convince infidels about their true intentions.

about gay marriage....as far as I know Many Christians have issues with the usage of the word "marriage" for same sex civil unions more so than to same sex marriage itself. Mainstream media does a great job pretending most Christians have issues with same sex marriage but in reality many can't care less they just want LBGT to come up with some other word because Marriage is a Christian word and can only be used by a union of men and women.
#14843825
Politiks wrote:....some poorly formatted stuff....


I never agrued that there was no communist or socilaist violence, but that does not change the fact that capitalist violence is a real thing that also is a cause of migration.

Economic equality is not about democracy and equal rights as you seem to think. It is about economic opportunities and the vast difference in economic opportunities between the developing world and the developed world. This is why Angola does not have immigration issues.

Politiks wrote:Muslims can't oppose Sharia. Is like telling Catholics they can oppose the Holy Spirit, they can oppose the 10 commandments, they can oppose Jesus Christ.

Sharia isn't a separated part of Islam, there isn't Islam without Sharia. I don't think you get Islam or know much about Islam. Islam isn't like Christianism or Judaism. The comparison is rather ignorant. Islam is a political, social, law system with God in the middle. Is a very efficient version of Communism slash Nazism with a bit of Fascism, easily the most effective Fascist system ever created by a (pedophile) man.

Sharia is quintessential to Islam, is the spine of Islam so saying Muslims can oppose Sharia is absurd. They can pretend to oppose, actually Mohammed tells them to lie as much as they need to convince infidels about their true intentions.


I have already presented evidence showing that significant percentages of Muslims oppose making Sharia the kaw of the land.

about gay marriage....as far as I know Many Christians have issues with the usage of the word "marriage" for same sex civil unions more so than to same sex marriage itself. Mainstream media does a great job pretending most Christians have issues with same sex marriage but in reality many can't care less they just want LBGT to come up with some other word because Marriage is a Christian word and can only be used by a union of men and women.


Sure. This is off topic.
#14843839
Pants-of-dog wrote:Oh, you think that making a law will magically make everyone follow it to the letter even if material conditions dictate otherwise.


As Albert said, that is what the police and the military are for. But you sort of have a point in that those ready to die for 72 virgins won't be cowed by comfortable western prison cells. So the real fanatics will have to be killed.
#14843843
SolarCross wrote:As Albert said, that is what the police and the military are for.


Yes, the soldiers protecting the Great Wall of China sure kept thise Mongols out.

But you sort of have a point in that those ready to die for 72 virgins won't be cowed by comfortable western prison cells. So the real fanatics will have to be killed.


It's cute the way you always misunderstand.
#14843867
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, the soldiers protecting the Great Wall of China sure kept thise Mongols out.


Defeatist. It is better we send defeatist people to join the enemy, so that they may spoil their moral instead of our own.

Islam has been slamming into Christendom from its earliest days, to their attacks we lost Syria, the Levant, Egypt and the rest of North Africa, Anatolia, Spain, Greece and the Balkans. We have since recovered Spain, Greece and most of the Balkans and the zionists have recovered most of Israel.

They are formidable but they can and have been defeated. It is not a lost cause, whatever you say.
#14843873
SolarCross wrote:Defeatist. It is better we send defeatist people to join the enemy, so that they may spoil their moral instead of our own.


Is that what you call people who are not racist enough to support you unthinkingly?

Islam has been slamming into Christendom from its earliest days, to their attacks we lost Syria, the Levant, Egypt and the rest of North Africa, Anatolia, Spain, Greece and the Balkans. We have since recovered Spain, Greece and most of the Balkans and the zionists have recovered most of Israel.

They are formidable but they can and have been defeated. It is not a lost cause, whatever you say.


Yes. Boohoo, those meanie Muslims have sure oppressed you.
  • 1
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 60
House passes GOP tax bill

The bill is shit but what can you expect from the […]

Is It Okay To Be White?

Okay so your username is a racial slur. That's […]

Is Contraception Murder?

Not-in-and-of-itself. It was, as Dr. Silverman s[…]

Maybe you should take a closer look at that photo […]