EU-Russia Relationships Report - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Clansman
I would not say that Russia needed to be smaller in either respects in order to join DT, but she would have to become a liberal democratic country and I cannot see how that could happen without her fragmenting a bit.

Russkie, nobody is killing off Russia's population, its falling for allsorts of socio-economic reasons all by itself.
By Ombrageux
Russkie - Russians are not being killed off, Russians are simply not making any kids. I'm quite happy about this. Youth is restless, unstable and violent. A youthful people in post-Soviet Russia would make things very similar to post-Imperial Germany.
By venatoris
Russkie, I meant exactly what Clansman and DumbTeen said above. We dont mean to kill anyone - the decline of populations is a common trend in many countries (especially the more civilized)...

Russia with a lesser population will soon not be able to uphold the territories it now has control over (or should I say the territories which Russia is said to have control over ;) ). Just a reflection upon the issue... 8)
By Russkie
That's why US's population is growing. I've seen so many teens getting pregnant and even middle schoolers.
By Ombrageux
The US's population is growing because it has an immigrant culture. The US's whites are only marginally more productive than Europeans. The main contributor are the immigrants, especially Hispanics who make lots of babies. However, as immigrant groups move up socially (as has been the case for many Asians as well as non-Anglo Saxon whites) the number of babies goes down.

Anyway, America's reproductivity is overwhelmingly tied to the immigration of, usually fairly poor, foreigners.

@litwin . I am not pro-Russian. I had my own s[…]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]

I think she’s going to be a great president for M[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

Putting all the potential blame on the US and cal[…]