Boy, 14, admits incest with sister - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
I'm not an expert on U.K rape laws, but isn't there a minimum age on rape charges? He would have been about 10 years old and his sister 8, which seems to young to have a rape charge on file

A 14-year-old south London boy has admitted a charge of having sexual activity with his own sister.

The teenager admitted an offence of sexual activity with a child or family member in August 2004, but denied a further charge which alleged he raped his sister, who is now 12, in June 2001.

The Crown Prosecution Service has decided that the charge of rape should now be allowed to lie on file and proceedings in relation to it have now ceased. No further circumstances surrounding the offence were given at the short hearing at Inner London Crown Court.

Source
By CoffeeCake
Maybe he was curious :roll:
By Russkie
If you had no female outside the family, what else are you going to do to relieve your urges?

Maybe he was just practicing. ;)
By Schrödinger's Kitty
He would have been about 10 years old and his sister 8

What's the big deal? If it was a consentual thing... it was just two kids exploring.
By QatzelOk
CWAS, thanks for this super interesting story about what those perverted Europeans are up to now. Baby Jesus must be crying himself to sleep tonight.

Fucking their pet cats and their sisters. Tsk tsk.
No wonder those Europeans lost the Cold War.
By | I, CWAS |
What's the big deal? If it was a consentual thing... it was just two kids exploring.

I didn't say it was a deal, I clearly was trying to resolve the legal charge, if anything, I was on the boys side. He wasnt even in puberty yet, more than likely.
By Comrade Ogilvy
I'm not an expert on U.K rape laws, but isn't there a minimum age on rape charges? He would have been about 10 years old and his sister 8, which seems to young to have a rape charge on file

Because they are charged wont mean they will be prosecuted.

They probably would in the US though.
By Ford Prefect
That's..interesting. So did he just confess just out of the blue or was there suspision from earlier on?
By repr0bate
You know, the fact that there's a rape charge kind of suggests that it wasn't consentual. Too many jokes in this thread. It's not exactly unusual for abuse to happen within families, the girl is going to be no less psychologically scarred, but how should the boy face up to what he's done? Who knows, too fucking complicated.
By Comrade Ogilvy
but how should the boy face up to what he's done? Who knows, too fucking complicated.

What, you tellling me you never had some fun with YOUR sister?
By Andres
What, you tellling me you never had some fun with YOUR sister?

:eek:
By Irish_Lefty
I dont know how they do it up in Norway but incest is a big nono in the UK. I think it is sick some of you think this is fun and make jokes about it when this person is in rape case which just shows some people need a good kicking before they can be members of a decent society if they think like that.
By Schrödinger's Kitty
Incest is only a taboo because of ancient mythological book says it's a
"no-no." That same tradition is also into genital mutilation.
By MO75
Yeah, it's not really that funny. It usually indicates some kind of deeper psychological problem. I would also think that a sexually aggressive 10 year old (or 13 year old?) has a good chance of not growing up to be a gentleman shall we say.
By Subversive Rob
You know, the fact that there's a rape charge kind of suggests that it wasn't consentual.

Not necessarily so. Legally a child under the age of thirteen is incapable of consent, so even if there was "agreement", rape could still be charged.

Also it's worth remembering that the Sexual Offences Act 2003, means that children, under the age of 13 engaging in consensual sexual activities can still be criminalised. Although they say discretion will be exercised, in terms of legal formalities it is possible.

As for CWAS, I think 10 is the age at which you can be convicted. Anything below and it's impossible for you to commit the crime. I think the onus is on the prosecution to establish that he knew what he was doing was wrong though.
World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

You might be surprised and he might wind up being[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]