A poll about the influence of Europe in the world - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Comrade Ogilvy
how many times do we have to tell stupid Europeans that America loves the idead of the EU. we do not hate the EU or EU expansion. we aren't against any of it and haven't been since the European Coal Commission or whatever. european ideologies, like sending the saddam's of the world nasty letters, we hate, but not the EU itself. economic and political integration is a good thing. a strong and successful EU, means a strong and successful america.

europe... get over yourselves. we aren't against you.
By Clansman
That was my considered opinion Stud, but I cannot speak for you on such matters. My belief, from what I have observed is that the US does support the EU project all the way to the end of an established EU superpower and the bigger the better, but that is just my beleif based on keen observation oand a hopefully unprejdiced reading of recent post war European history. I have on this forum even calle dthe EU the child of America. Other European's, however, disagree with me, not all but some, and as I am not american and have not been to the US I cannot but claim any knowledge of how american's in general feel about the EU project. I am pleased to find my suspicions confirmed, at least in your case.
How Transphobic Are You?

Which of the following statements do you agree w[…]

You’re missing the point, @FiveofSwords . Two th[…]

Barbarians at the gates. The US has barbarians ru[…]

Taiwan-China crysis.

Not sure why people are not thinking that this tim[…]