4 racist black Muslim Somali girls attack white girl - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Why are we importing from fucking Somalia anyway. Its arguably the biggest shit hole in the world.

It doesn't so much matter the whole racist issue. The point is people should get put away for this kind of shit and they never do. In my own home town our local murderer got just 5 years (out in 2) for murder - they called it "manslaughter" - it wasnt.

Bring on US style punishments. Criminality isnt what it was in the 70's anymore.
Euroman wrote:Really? Europe just needs a better dictionary and less whine. Perhaps a few capable leaders and a bit more money.

I am going with Euroman on this - I try and look at the big picture and not at individual cases that are the result - of the bigger picture.
layman wrote:Why are we importing from fucking Somalia anyway. Its arguably the biggest shit hole in the world.

Most of them are refugee's, was a large community of them in Cardiff when i was growing up. The adults kept themselves to themselves. Which appears to have been part of the problem with their kids now.

Multiculturalism doesn't work when people not only segregate themselves but there is implicit segregation from the community as a whole as well.

I'm not really sure what the response to it needs to be. I think something can be learned from the U.S immigration 1860-1920ish, where in effect it was integrate of face economic destitution. however at the same time. A lot of them died and it was generally inhumane.

It doesn't so much matter the whole racist issue. The point is people should get put away for this kind of shit and they never do. In my own home town our local murderer got just 5 years (out in 2) for murder - they called it "manslaughter" - it wasnt.

Bring on US style punishments. Criminality isnt what it was in the 70's anymore.

Well they don't work either. CApital punishment just isunt a deterrent, and long prison sentences just create a culture of their own. One which its even harder to pull people out of back into functioning members of society.

Public humiliation like the stocks however... well. That intrests me far more.
CounterChaos wrote:I am going with Euroman on this - I try and look at the big picture and not at individual cases that are the result - of the bigger picture.

So, in your opinion, individual attacks should be ignored, just like that?
Smertios wrote:So, in your opinion, individual attacks should be ignored, just like that?

Not at all, in this case I think the approach was incorrect. I believe that effort should have been made to educate these individuals as to "why" things like this occur - why these feelings persist. The problem is; the system, to include religious indoctrination - creates the problem. To educate these individuals - would mean to find fault in the current system. Something the movers and shakers within - would not defend.

The status quo is of more importance than the reality of what is................. ;)
Last edited by CounterChaos on 09 Dec 2011 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really sure what the response to it needs to be. I think something can be learned from the U.S immigration 1860-1920ish, where in effect it was integrate of face economic destitution. however at the same time. A lot of them died and it was generally inhumane.

Comparing the UK to the US on immigration is a baaaad idea. We have nothing in common with them in this respect. They are a country build on immigration, we are a country built on emigration :)

Well they don't work either. Capital punishment just isunt a deterrent, and long prison sentences just create a culture of their own. One which its even harder to pull people out of back into functioning members of society.

Public humiliation like the stocks however... well. That interests me far more.

I don't especially care if it is a deterrent. The point is it gets rid of the problem. As an additional bonus, most britons support it - yay democracy!

People need to understand that rehabilitation of criminals is pretty much a fantasy. Some people do change but it is not through state intervention.

And the end of the day, Some people are just broken. Sad but true ....
Thompson_NCL wrote:Sorry, what exactly do you think is the problem? Please be specific.

We lost our innocence in assimilation to the concept of our God. I wrote above:

The concept of our God, that gift from that sheepherder - lying on his back - looking at the stars - in dreamy contemplation - demonstrates once again the theft of our innocence. Before this storyteller told his tale - we greeted each other as philosophers - we assimilated together with ease - only curious of the other. That storyteller told us what it was and what was needed to be godlike and that taught us how to hate.

There is no such thing as racism - only ignorance of our lost innocence.

I best explain my ideology here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=136012
Thompson_NCL wrote:You're really not making any sense, or explaining how this contributes to the issues discussed in the topic. Please, drop the philosophical meanderings and give some direct answers.

I make no apology because the fog level of your comprehension is not high enough to understand what I am saying. I provided a link to help describe my ideology - did you read it?
I make no apology because the fog level of your comprehension is not high enough to understand what I am saying. I provided a link to help describe my ideology - did you read it?

Even your retort makes no sense. What does "the fog level of your comprehension" even mean?! If you are not able to tailor your posts to your audience, then I would argue that it's you who has the problem. Autism is a disability, not a gift after all.

As to your link, it's irrelevant. I am asking you to give and explicit and clear of example of what you believe is the issue, not some ramblings about god. If you cannot explain your position, then just say so. Then I can stop wasting my time on your inane ramblings.
Thompson_NCL wrote:Even your retort makes no sense. What does "the fog level of your comprehension" even mean?! If you are not able to tailor your posts to your audience, then I would argue that it's you who has the problem. Autism is a disability, not a gift after all.

As to your link, it's irrelevant. I am asking you to give and explicit and clear of example of what you believe is the issue, not some ramblings about god. If you cannot explain your position, then just say so. Then I can stop wasting my time on your inane ramblings.

:lol: .....I have a better idea. Why don't you find a topic that is tailored to your comprehension level - rather than trying to force others to read the audiences mind?

Just for you: "fog level" refers to the fogginess of the level of the comprehension one has on a given subject. It, I guess could be described as American irony in this case. Just because "you" Thompson_NCL do not understand what I am saying - does not mean the rest of the "audience" does not as well.

Why don't you ask me a specific question, instead of relying on me to determine your intelligence? Or, are you of the mindset that your intelligence is equal or superior to all?

Autism is a disability, not a gift after all.

I will pretend that you didn't say that - but I won't forget....... ;)
Last edited by CounterChaos on 09 Dec 2011 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
The whole point of the damn law is that it is meant to be applied equally to everyone. What was the judge thinking?

Comparing the UK to the US on immigration is a baaaad idea. We have nothing in common with them in this respect. They are a country build on immigration, we are a country built on emigration

:lol:

Emigration is a nice word for brutally invading and conquering everyone. :lol:
Pretty much although I wouldnt say "brutally".

:lol:

Of course not. The British empire was formed without a gun ever being raised. In fact I'm sure that they wanted and were grateful for getting a damn good civilising.

I especaly think the Millions of victims of the Irish potato famine enjoyed seeing corn being exported from Ireland to make the British landlords rich and showed their praises on the Empire.
I expect that particular little version of history is a complete load of whiney bollocks myself.

Certianly the Brtiish Empire had a lot of military conquests involved. And though brutal, they were unlikely to have been brutal by the standards of the day.
And if we counted up the numbers of people in the Empire and the length of time it's been around, I think we will find it often to have been a broadly peaceful time for those nations. With less wars under British governance than without.

War is the method of a peacemaker.

And history remembers the battles more than the peacetimes.
If we take the Roman Empire, we learn of it by a timeline of conquests and battles.
But that hardly reflects daily life in the Roman Empire. I doubt many of the citisens of the Roman Empire actually experienced a war themselves.
We have studied the decisive moments in an empire only. The key parts or the most exciting parts.
Of course not. The British empire was formed without a gun ever being raised. In fact I'm sure that they wanted and were grateful for getting a damn good civilising.

First of all, those are your words.

Any conquest would probably be "brutal" in your opinion so the word has little meaning in this context. Anyway, its off topic.

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so American traitor Russell Bentley kidnapped and[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (w[…]