Tony Blair, now 12% cheaper - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
I have been getting the impression that a lot of people outside the UK seem to think that Tony Blair is a great guy. I can assure you that in his own country he has not been very popular at all for a couple of years now and is being hated more and more as the days (and wars) go by.

This is something I saw in Bristol today, and as I had my camera on me I thought I'd take a snap for all you non-British Blair lovers who don't have to put up with the out-of-touch, arrogant $%*# every day...

By Comrade Osnowski
rescently went to an anti blair rally in London. Was gd, recieved a lot of support from the British public (although none from the american tourists). The banners and the songs were gr8 tho, 200 ppl chanting

"Pounds or Euro's,
We want more,
Spend on welfare,
Not on war."
By ZenWilsonian
"Pounds or Euro's,
We want more,
Spend on welfare,
Not on war."

You go girl. I always meant to go to a protest, but I can never get to one on time from where I live. Bah!

@QatzelOk I think it is interesting to really th[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 11, Saturday Dutch foil Nazi plan to seize t[…]

Can they just catch all the bits with a giant bag[…]

It now appears that Pres. Biden wasn't simply blu[…]