EU Migration Crisis & Turkey - Page 95 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Germany has very unique understanding of Human Rights, on the one hand they spend billions on Pallywood and Muslim Brotherhood agitation in Egypt, while on the other hand they are courting Iranian and Turkish regimes. Usually, the "anti imperialist" "anti capitalist" Left is in a cohort with the state policy.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel condemned for getting cozy with Turkey

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel has been criticized for pouring tea for his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu and for saying there was nothing wrong with reinforcing Turkish tanks, despite human rights abuses.

Virtually all of Germany's political parties came together on Monday to condemn Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel for his impromptu meeting with his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu in the central German town of Goslar at the weekend.

Cem Özdemir, departing leader of the Green party, didn't like the imagery: particularly a widely-shared picture of Gabriel, a member of the center-left Social Democrats (SPD), pouring Cavusoglu a cup of tea. "If I'd have been representing Germany, I certainly wouldn't have served the Turkish foreign minister with a Turkish tea service and allowed myself to be photographed doing it," he told public broadcaster ARD on Monday morning.

This image would be understood in Turkey as a sign that "Germany was serving Turkey and the Turkish foreign minister," added Özdemir, who might himself have angled for Gabriel's job had the Green party's coalition negotiations with Angela Merkel's conservative Christian Democrats (CDU) gone differently last year.

No changes in Turkey
Turkey is keen to buy German equipment to reinforce its tanks against mines laid by the "Islamic State" militia in northern Syria, and in Goslar on Saturday Gabriel appeared to suggest that "when it comes to this concrete case," Turkey's arguments "make sense to me."

Continue reading

http://www.dw.com/en/german-foreign-min ... a-42070523

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]

Al Quds day was literally invented by the Ayatolla[…]

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]