Dysfunction in the Balkans - Can the Post-Yugoslav Settlement Survive? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
annatar1914 wrote: I asked you to show what a natural and non-artificial state is in your thinking.

I have already answered that question by showing the example of Russia and the Soviet Union.

An even better example is the comparison between Serbia and Yugoslavia. Serbs are a natural nation, the Yugoslavs were artificially created nation.
I have already answered that question by showing the example of Russia and the Soviet Union.

No sir, you made a statement, and that is all. You avoided an answer to a direct question.

An even better example is the comparison between Serbia and Yugoslavia. Serbs are a natural nation, the Yugoslavs were artificially created nation

Again, a statement that is neither an example nor a comparison. What is a ''natural'' and ''non-artificial'' country, to your way of thinking?

Oh, and just for seasoning, what do you think of the historical role of the Ustasha of Ante Pavelic?
annatar1914 wrote:No sir, you made a statement, and that is all. You avoided an answer to a direct question.

Again, a statement that is neither an example nor a comparison. What is a ''natural'' and ''non-artificial'' country, to your way of thinking?

I did not escape the answer to the direct question. I answered the question simply and directly by quoting an example and a comparison.You have the right to be dissatisfied with my answer, but that is another matter. :)

annatar1914 wrote:Oh, and just for seasoning, what do you think of the historical role of the Ustasha of Ante Pavelic?

There is nothing to think about. We all know from historical textbooks and documentaries that Ustashas of Ante Pavelic were collaborating with Hitler and Mussolini.
I did not escape the answer to the direct question. I answered the question simply and directly by quoting an example and a comparison.You have the right to be dissatisfied with my answer, but that is another matter. :)

I was awaiting an answer as to what you regard as politically natural and not artificial, and in fact was being polite in asking you and not just inferring a possibly wrong answer. As it stands, I can only infer that you prefer a weak Croatia or Slovenia dominated by western business as opposed to being part of a larger Slav polity managed confederally rather than from Brussels or Berlin.... Oh well.

There is nothing to think about. We all know from historical textbooks and documentaries that Ustashas of Ante Pavelic were collaborating with Hitler and Mussolini.

Ha, well you're a sharp one brother, lol. :lol:

I'm part Slovene and Lusatian Sorb myself in my ancestry, so I think I know where the stolid and stubborn part comes from :D
annatar1914 wrote: As it stands, I can only infer that you prefer a weak Croatia or Slovenia dominated by western business as opposed to being part of a larger Slav polity managed confederally rather than from Brussels or Berlin.... Oh well.

You know very well what kind of crimes happened in both Yugoslavia. Especially those recent crimes in the nineties of the last century. Therefore, I think it is better to have weak Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia than a new slaughterhouse called Yugoslavia. :)

annatar1914 wrote:Ha, well you're a sharp one brother, lol.

I'm part Slovene and Lusatian Sorb myself in my ancestry, so I think I know where the stolid and stubborn part comes from :D

I hope that you are at least content with my response to Ustasha's role and involvement in WW2. :)
Ghinci wrote:You know very well what kind of crimes happened in both Yugoslavia. Especially those recent crimes in the nineties of the last century. Therefore, I think it is better to have weak Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia than a new slaughterhouse called Yugoslavia. :)

I hope that you are at least content with my response to Ustasha's role and involvement in WW2. :)

It is what it is for now, and God is Judge, not I. Consider at least the moral and spiritual dimension of your ethno-state swamped by the toxic sludge from the West, or even from North Africa and the Middle East, and being too weak to turn it back on your own.

Why would that be fascinating if you don't believ[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]

As long as settler colonialism is a thing, October[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Speculation is boring and useless. Speculation is,[…]