Immigrants or Invaders? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Hindsite
Donations and offers of accommodation flood in and the Pope says parishes across Europe must open their doors. About 8,000 migrants and refugees have now arrived in Germany to a "phenomenal" humanitarian response, with offers of accomodation and aid.

Some Refugees Throwing Away Food - They Want Halal

EUROPE IMMIGRATION CRISIS - Illegal Immigrants Push Forward Into Germany & Austria

EUROPE MIGRANT CRISIS - Hungary Army Patrols Its Borders & Tries to Secure It from illegal Migrants

Hungary, Serbia Border Zone Declared Migrant 'Crisis'

Following the introduction of strict border rules, Hungary declared a crisis situation in two counties struggling to cope with the growing number of migrants.

Hungary puts wire fences on Serbia border to prevent illegal immigration in Hungary.

Donald Trump About Europe Migrant Crisis EU Illegal Invader Crisis

I have only recently begun to try to make others aware of the depth and scale of the invasion but I am already finding it horribly frustrating how wilfully blind people are to the crises. Sometimes I feel like the cause for national awareness is hopeless but I think it is important that these battles are fought regardless of whether they seem winnable or not.
You can call them immigrants or invaders, it does not matter. The fact is that the movement of people is a natural occurrence and has happened for millions of years. We owe our mixed heritages to the fact that our ancestors traveled quite a bit.

Since you love the Bible so much...when the Israelites arrived in Canaan, one could consider them invaders. They were not native inhabitants. They spoke a strange language and they cried for the old homes that they had left behind, they bitched about the foods they left behind.

So why is this news? Migration is a natural phenomenon.
MistyTiger wrote:You can call them immigrants or invaders, it does not matter. The fact is that the movement of people is a natural occurrence and has happened for millions of years. We owe our mixed heritages to the fact that our ancestors traveled quite a bit.

Since you love the Bible so much...when the Israelites arrived in Canaan, one could consider them invaders. They were not native inhabitants. They spoke a strange language and they cried for the old homes that they had left behind, they bitched about the foods they left behind.

So why is this news? Migration is a natural phenomenon.

Migration or invasion of Muslim immigrants is worse that having a natural tornado or a natural hurricane come through, because the natural phenomenon of an invasion of Muslims does not end the destruction in a day.
Hindsite wrote:Migration or invasion of Muslim immigrants is worse that having a natural tornado or a natural hurricane come through, because the natural phenomenon of an invasion of Muslims does not end the destruction in a day.

If you fear Muslims so much, why not just move to a mountain and hide away and throw out your TV and computer? Or you can figure out how to stabilize governments so that the Muslims will stop moving around, okay? Problem solved.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using PoFo mobile app
MistyTiger wrote:If you fear Muslims so much, why not just move to a mountain and hide away and throw out your TV and computer? Or you can figure out how to stabilize governments so that the Muslims will stop moving around, okay? Problem solved.

I don't like your solution, that is why I voted for the Trump of God to make America great again, greater that ever before.
I was hoping he could actually ban these Muslims, but I forgot about these liberal judges in the federal courts.
Hindsite prefers these kinds of immigrants...

Immigrants are not invaders. If they are, then the US has been invaded constantly for over 240 years.

Hey Hindsite. Why did they put these stupid words by that statue?
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Sounds like you just want to get rid of that.

Stop worshiping Trump, Hindsite. It's offensive to all the Satan worshipers out there, who don't like competition.
fokker wrote:I recommend you to watch the movie "The March" (1990). It was aired by BBC One in 1990. But today it is sorts of "forbidden" movie. Nobody would dare to show it.

How is anyone going to watch it today, if it is forbidden?
Godstud wrote:Hey Hindsite. Why did they put these stupid words by that statue?
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I don't see anything there about Muslims.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
:roll: Yes, and I am sure when Jesus said be nice to the poor, he didn't mean Muslims, either. :knife:

Do you see anything there that mentions any religion or people specifically, or is this just your usual hateful strawman argument?
By noir
MistyTiger wrote:Since you love the Bible so much...when the Israelites arrived in Canaan, one could consider them invaders. They were not native inhabitants. They spoke a strange language and they cried for the old homes that they had left behind, they bitched about the foods they left behind.

The best book ever written
Godstud wrote::roll: Yes, and I am sure when Jesus said be nice to the poor, he didn't mean Muslims, either. :knife:

Do you see anything there that mentions any religion or people specifically, or is this just your usual hateful strawman argument?

No, He never mentioned Muslims, because there were no Muslims at that time.

Muslims have a lot of oil over there. Why should they be poor?
So he didn't mention conditions under which poor people should be ignored? Are you sure? It seems that Jesus was for helping ALL poor, even if they didn't believe.

Hindsite wrote:Muslims have a lot of oil over there. Why should they be poor?
Americans have a lot of money. How come there are poor Americans? Are you getting money from American oil sales?

You should say things out loud before writing them down, so you can listen to how stupid these statements actually are.

Statue of Liberty quote does not discriminate against religion, gender, or anything else, and neither did Jesus. So why do you, who follow Jesus, and his teachings, choose to be so unlike Jesus?
By noir
Hindsite wrote:No, He never mentioned Muslims, because there were no Muslims at that time.

Muslims have a lot of oil over there. Why should they be poor?

Because the sheiks don't want to share it with the masses. Because no one force them to it despite being a fictitious "states" drawen by the imperial forces of Britain and France. Because the UN is ruled by Islamic-Third Word automatic majority and they want things to stay like this. Because the MSM media and the academy collaborated with them.
These Muslims absolutely are invaders, sort of in the same manner as an invasive species. This is not even a remotely debatable point.

Islam is NOT compatible with Western civilization, never has been, never will be. History has clearly proven that time and time again.

Native Europeans will only survive if they immediately stop the flow of Muslim refugees AND they must take steps to send back most if not all Muslims who have recently entered. If Europeans don't do that, then one day it is they who will become refugees fleeing for their lives, and if they don't smarten up to the extreme dangers of Islam, then it may happen sooner than they may think possible.
Godstud wrote:So he didn't mention conditions under which poor people should be ignored? Are you sure? It seems that Jesus was for helping ALL poor, even if they didn't believe.

Americans have a lot of money. How come there are poor Americans? Are you getting money from American oil sales?

You should say things out loud before writing them down, so you can listen to how stupid these statements actually are.

Statue of Liberty quote does not discriminate against religion, gender, or anything else, and neither did Jesus. So why do you, who follow Jesus, and his teachings, choose to be so unlike Jesus?

Why are you so arrogant to think you know what Jesus meant, when you are an atheist? You don't know me, because I have given to the poor and donated to the local food bank for the poor for your information. I just don't go around bragging about it. But I will make a little exception in your case, because I think you need to know.

I did not say the quote on the statue of liberty discriminated against anything, including religion. However, Jesus did discriminate against the unbelievers in Him for salvation, religious or not. Those unbelievers are headed for eternal torment, if they do not repent of their sins and believe on Him for salvation.

Unlike the rich young man in your earlier quote, I am not trying to be perfect, so there is no need for me to sell everything I have and give it to the poor. I understand that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. The rich young man thought he had always kept the Ten Commandments and needed that lesson from Jesus to see that he could not be perfect like Jesus.

Jesus paid the second death penalty for me and all that believe in Him. Jesus is the only Judge that counts in the end. As a believer, I can only warn of the final judgment. No priest of Pope can forgive your sins so you do not enter the second death. God has reserved that decision to Jesus, the Son of God.

The Muslims only believe in Jesus as another prophet. That is not enough. They must believe Jesus is the Messiah (the Christ) the Son of God. Their god Allah, they say has no son. They believe Muhammad is the greatest prophet. So Muslims are really unbelievers, who sometime even attempt to behead God's chosen people.
Then the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained; and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.

(Revelation 6:9-11 NASB)

And after the tribulation of those days:
Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

(Revelation 20:4-6 NASB)
Last edited by Hindsite on 29 Mar 2017 11:40, edited 1 time in total.
noir wrote:Because the sheiks don't want to share it with the masses. Because no one force them to it despite being a fictitious "states" drawen by the imperial forces of Britain and France. Because the UN is ruled by Islamic-Third Word automatic majority and they want things to stay like this. Because the MSM media and the academy collaborated with them.

But why can't the rich among them help the poor? Why is it that Americans are always expected to take care of the poor all over the world? We are now a nation whose government has put us about $20,000,000,000,000 in debt. Can't anyone else in the world help the poor and let us get out of debt?
Eamonor wrote:I have only recently begun to try to make others aware of the depth and scale of the invasion but I am already finding it horribly frustrating how wilfully blind people are to the crises. Sometimes I feel like the cause for national awareness is hopeless but I think it is important that these battles are fought regardless of whether they seem winnable or not.

Indeed, especially the younger generations who do not have the simple ability to acknowledge the causal links & effects of such movements of so many people across national borders.

They cannot equate their inability to buy affordable homes for themselves or to rent at economic prices without massive taxpayer subsides through Housing Benefit, the strain on our N.H.S, school places for children in preferred local areas, job displacement through migration, along with the raising of the state retirement age.

The absolute stupidity of the EU, along with our membership of it, that is hell-bent on establishing a 'super state' at whatever cost it imposes on indigenous peoples of the EU, beggars belief & is subversive in the extreme.

In the U.K no evidence has ever been produced that proves the notion, " Migration is 'good' for the country" & "Migrants come here to 'work', NOT to claim Benefits".

I am sure that were an 'independent' audit commissioned, the results would prove otherwise & it's significant that for political reasons the government has not ordered the DWP to undertake such an audit.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]