Oxford student Lavinia Woodward spared prison sentence after stabbing lover - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Depends on the stab of course.. if I stab you twice on a hand or an arm with a breadknife I can bleed you and make you hurt (if I stab you well, because with a breadknife, I may even fail to do that. :lol: ), if I stab you twice in torso with a spear I can kill you.
There may also be some backstory here... it could be that she's just violent and and snapped all of a sudden, but this could also be one of those exasperate reactions to those relationships that deteriorate over time (and eventually degenerate into constant abuse). It's not something that we can really judge without knowing all the details.
"The she lied to him about cancer to cover up coke addiction" is totally irrelevant to the story, as long it's not done to authorities or on trial, lying is not a crime...
What's wrong with being posh? You know that posh English is what is being taught to foreign speakers... Then everything else sounds like village English. Why can't everybody speak posh? :D

The problem is that a posh accent is associated (usually correctly) with a certain set of attitudes and a certain way of treating other people. These associations tend to trigger a hostile response in most British people. Class hatred is alive and well in Dear Old Blighty, and long may it continue to be so. :up:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is because the definition of "anti-semi[…]

I want the Colleseum and Circus Maximus back to e[…]

her grandfather wanted to destroy USA SO why did[…]

Everybody is a little bit mixed. That is not wh[…]