17 ways Europe is better than America - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
MistyTiger wrote:It puzzles me how the whiteness of any area equates to being better. White, black, yellow, red, brown...there are always bad people around. There are always bad eggs, questionable characters, crimes against humanity being committed. I stopped thinking about color and quality long ago.

When you mature and become more aware of the world around you, you will cease this way of thinking. Your mindset is so pathetically childish and fantastic. We need to advocate for race realism, and put an end to this egalitarian fantasy that flies in the face of all common sense and world history.
The smarter a person becomes the dumber they will appear to the general, unintelligent population. Of course you'd think my position is the wrong one here, but I know I've got it right, and Misty has it backwards.

Anyone who is generally educated and aware knows world history. How we interpret history however, is subjective. What part of history do you think I am interpreting wrongly, if I might ask?
@Agent Steel

That isn't true and you would have to cite me some sources for this to be true. You also have to give me proof that you are right.

World history isn't just one subject that you can just look at and then suddenly know. There are thousands of cultures and countries that have their own deep histories just as deep as Europe's or, arguably, America's. I can't say because you haven't made a point as to why whiteness is a plus.
Ok, well the quote was in reference to Albert Einstein, a genius who for much of his life was viewed as a fool. There are others in history for which the same has been true. More to the point, I can in fact cite you a number of incredibly brilliant men and women over time who share my views about race. Go and see what the founding fathers had to say about it. They were strong advocates of the USA being a white nation, and believed that blacks should be deported back to Africa, because whites and blacks would never be able to successfully integrate. And the proof of that view is clearly evidenced with the racial tension that exists in society today. Racial relations just keep getting worse.
@Agent Steel

1. He was viewed in his childhood to be a fool due to not conforming to the education of the time.

2. There hasn't. There's an entire essay that debunks that notion:

http://slatestarcodex.com/2017/04/17/le ... consensus/

3. So what if some of the founding fathers said that white america is good or whatever? It isn't supported by science at all that blacks should be deported by Africa. Furthermore the reasons for support were political not scientific or objective. And the founding fathers are only "brilliant" if you consider the average IQ of the time.

And if you think "blacks" and "whites" cannot coexist then look at Europe where there is a sizable black minority and many of them get along fine with whites.

4. Racial tensions are getting worse for many reasons other than your simplistic "white r better thn blaks because I sid so". Have you considered the economic situation of America, whites being in poverty and therefore seeing blacks as a threat, historical oppression of blacks, segregation both voluntary and systematic, and lack of exposure between blacks and whites?

This is why I think you're acting like a child. Because only a child would think this simplistically. You never consider any other factors and you just say that blacks and whites can't get along because that's the way it is. You can't even scientifically prove it.
Agent Steel wrote:
When you mature and become more aware of the world around you, you will cease this way of thinking. Your mindset is so pathetically childish and fantastic. We need to advocate for race realism, and put an end to this egalitarian fantasy that flies in the face of all common sense and world history.

Whoa, you are calling me immature? I am a woman with yellow skin and I have seen all sorts of people in all shapes and colors. The ones who value white supremacy have always struck me as the parochial, selfish types. Those were the ones I did not care to interact with. I could feel and see their disdain for me and all other non-whites.

There is no verifiable evidence that shows that whites are the best. In my life so far, the ones who have most often been unkind to me were white, due to their jealousy and feelings of insecurity. And white girls bitch too much about bad hair days and pants making their butt look big. If they don't like their hair, they can shave it off. Bleh.

@Oxymandias , thank you and I agree with you.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using PoFo mobile app
Last edited by MistyTiger on 30 Jul 2017 01:10, edited 1 time in total.
Agent Steel wrote:When you mature and become more aware of the world around you, you will cease this way of thinking. Your mindset is so pathetically childish and fantastic. We need to advocate for race realism, and put an end to this egalitarian fantasy that flies in the face of all common sense and world history.

When you have no good response to a point, attack the person making it, right?
This is why I think you're acting like a child. Because only a child would think this simplistically. You never consider any other factors and you just say that blacks and whites can't get along because that's the way it is. You can't even scientifically prove it.

That's exactly the problem I have with people who completely disregard the importance of genetics. You think that it's merely a matter of culture. I'm saying that it's a matter of both. Whereas you simplistically try to make it sound like genetics plays no role in anything, I'm saying that we need to be aware of both nature AND nurture, and that it's a sign of wisdom for you to come to realize that these two things go hand in hand.
@Agent Steel

I never said that genetics isn't a factor, just not a large one. Genetics isn't static, it changes continuously and especially something like IQ. Asians during the 1940s had lower IQs than the white westerners and now all of a sudden Asians have one of the highest average IQs in the world, higher than the average IQ of white westerners. Furthermore genetics is mutable. If you find that iron is low in whites for example, all you literally have to do is just encourage businesses to put iron in foods or at least implement a program that makes it so that foods with iron is provided by the government.

Actually culture is separate from genetics. What defines culture is environment, not genetics. This is because back during the bronze age, people were very mixed and similar to one another genetically just like what you're seeing progressively happening now. It's only after people grew farther apart from one another did actual relatively distinct races come about. This is becoming less of an issue due to globalism, advanced transportation, and the internet.
Genetics is an enormous factor. I wrote an A+ research paper in one of my philosophy classes on the topic of nature vs. nurture, in which I set out to find which is more important to human behavior. I actually went into it believing that most of my sources would argue for nurture, as that seems to be the most dominant and vocal liberal point of view. However, to my surprise, the majority of the sources argued to the contrary. In the end, my conclusion was that nature accounts for roughly 70% of human behavior, with nurture only accounting for 30%.

I know you would like to believe in this little egalitarian fantasy that all men are created equal and that anyone can achieve whatever they put their minds to. But sadly the evidence points against that.
I wrote an A+ research paper in one of my philosophy classes on the topic of nature vs. nurture, in which I set out to find which is more important to human behavior. I actually went into it believing that most of my sources would argue for nurture, as that seems to be the most dominant and vocal liberal point of view. However, to my surprise, the majority of the sources argued to the contrary. In the end, my conclusion was that nature accounts for roughly 70% of human behavior, with nurture only accounting for 30%.

LMAO at you bringing up your grade. :lol:

Human behavior writ large is extraordinarily complex and we understand maybe 1% of what is going on in any scientifically rigorous way. All we have been able to do with nature vs. nurture is some basic correlations. Your conclusion right of the bat is simply ridiculous from the standpoint of neurology.

I know you would like to believe in this little egalitarian fantasy that all men are created equal and that anyone can achieve whatever they put their minds to. But sadly the evidence points against that.

You can believe whatever you like, that doesn't invalidate the principles of equality of opportunity and you certainly don't have the support of any deep scientific understanding.
@Agent Steel

I find that impossible. The biggest debate in Psychology as of right now is the nature vs nurture debate and there is countless essays and research on both sides. You either didn't put that much effort into it or you simply only focused on one side of the debate which I find is completely possible. And if you did write the essay, please link to it and your sources. Simply saying your findings isn't enough. You need proof.

To many well practiced psychologists that would be debatable. Again, link to the essay. I will be happy to deconstruct it. ;)

You have no evidence. Only empty words.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=170559

One Degree wrote:Other than Italy and Hungary, no one in Europe knows how to cook. The US has real food! :D

And please don't bring up France. Experts in disguising tainted meat. :lol:

I think Americans definitely have more 'meat', judging by their waistlines & heart disease rates.

The main reason why Britain's want their country back, is because politicians in the country, as well as across Europe, are tone deaf, they ignore the will, of the people on migration & many other issues.

The EEC predates the EU, it restricted 'free movement' to the ability of an individual to 'work' in another country, NOT to 'migrate with their families & 'settle' with 'citizenship' rights.

The original Treaty of Rome has been abused by politicians across Europe in pursuit of a liberal 'elitist' agenda, it's they who are responsible for BREXIT.

The TORIES want to use 'free movement' to put the 'working class' where they belong according to 'Tory' ideology, at the bottom of the socio-economic pile, the liberal- Left want more people from across the globe('Third Countries')in order to displace the indigenous 'British' & thus(according to their mis-calculations)more votes.

We will have none of it, 23 June 2016 was the, 'Glorifica Nova', 19 March 2019 is the second tranche, which, if not implemented in substance & spirit of the referendum will see the 'revolution' completed by the 'nuclear option', of electing a Corbyn government.

As it is, the Tories are divided during the recess, with ministers trying their 'luck' by baiting the public in the media with their own agenda's,
Mind you, my money is on Theresa MAY BETRAYING the referendum result, 'OUT' means 'OUT' of EUROPE, OUT of the Single-Market, OUT of Customs Union & IN WITH A 'REAL' BORDER-IMMIGRATION POLICY that's fully CONTROLLED.
Nonsense wrote:I think Americans definitely have more 'meat', judging by their waistlines & heart disease rates.

The main reason why Britain's want their country back, is because politicians in the country, as well as across Europe, are tone deaf, they ignore the will, of the people on migration & many other issues.

Their not completely deaf. Like Pavlov's dogs, they only salivate at the sound of jingling coins.
I agree, our so-called 'democracies' are being subverted by an incestuous relationship between elected politicians & big business.

These businessmen's views override the socio-political legitimacy of the democratic(people's)view, that is a corruption of democracy,whilst in the UK it has always existed as patronage, practised in the main by the TORY Party, since Gordon BROWN's ignorance on economics was confirmed by the, 'government-of-all-the- talents', that brought in a flood of businessmen with no interest in democracy, our country has slithered down the greasy pole into third-world status.

Businessmen know the PRICE of everything & the VALUE of nothing.

Don't be fooled otherwise, the government spends- increases our national debt by nearly £1.2 BILLION each week since 2010 by borrowing & printing money.

Our debt repayments each week = the amount that we borrow & spend each week.

That means that increasing our indebtedness has been a catastrophic failure of economic policy by a 'TORY' government since 2010 & NOT a 'LABOUR' government.

When our population has swelled by approximately 10% since 1997, our economy should have grown by 10% annually as a proportion of GDPPP, in fact it hasn't, which is why immigration has NOT benefited the country.

How does that compute with 'businessmen' in 'our' government?

We are being taken as fools by the TORY government, who think that they can fool ALL of the people ALL of the time.

The TORIES STEAL TAXPAYERS MONEY TO THE TUNE OF £67 BILLION A YEAR, TO FINANCE £40 BILLION OF ADDITIONAL PENSION CONTRIBUTION RELIEFS TO THE RICH-BETTER OFF, WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO BUY 'BUY-TO-LET' PROPERTIES WITH TAXPAYERS MONEY THROUGH THE £27+BILLION EACH YEAR ON HOUSING BENEFITS, THAT FUNDS THEIR MORTGAGE REPAYMENTS & CAPITAL GAINS ON TOP.
One can see just who the TORY government favours, where the fetid smell of corruption lies & NOT a whiff of discontent from CORBYN on it.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]