Reconquista the Sequel, the de-islamification of Europe - Page 16 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
noir wrote:They already got the elites. What is the BBC and the academy? They all refuse to deal with Muslim racism and fascism.

They are effete and afraid of confrontation, consequently these fierce people, the muslims, who love death more than the kafir love life inspire in these soft elites a reflexive capitulation, the gambit of appeasement, Neville Chamberlain's approach. The time will come for a Churchill to appear to offer a robust approach (hopefully).
SolarCross wrote:They are effete and afraid of confrontation, consequently these fierce people, the muslims, who love death more than the kafir love life inspire in these soft elites a reflexive capitulation, the gambit of appeasement, Neville Chamberlain's approach. The time will come for a Churchill to appear to offer a robust approach (hopefully).

Prepare for culture war, Britain can't be saved without it. British left (mainly Fabianism) was instrumental for the Third World "post colonialism" ideology.
noir wrote:There are brave Brits as well. You need articulated warriors that can fight the elites in their own field. Prepare for culture war, Britain can't be saved without it. British left (mainly Fabianism) was instrumental for the Third World "post colonialism" ideology.

Yes, the elites in Europe are going to give up their power and give it to a poor immigrant minority group because....well, feelings, I guess.

So we need someone to fight the elites who...has joints?

I like how the left is responsible for anti-colonialism. Becuase it could not possibly be due to immigrants who suffered under colonialism. No, immigrants do not have agency. Just white people.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, biased videos are not arguments. Good.

Now that you understand that, you hopefully understand why I am ignoring yours.

Since everything you say is leftist propaganda, you should also understand why I don't accept any of your shit as truth. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:One would have to view them to find out.

So you are not making an argument, or explaining why these are relevant, or in any way making any effort other than copying and pasting them.

Why should I bother wtaching them if you are putting in so little effort? According to your efforts, this is not worth it.

But if that is all it takes, then here is my response to the videos:

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]

Israel removed 10,000 Israeli families from Gaz[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspir[…]