Reconquista the Sequel, the de-islamification of Europe - Page 59 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Buzz62 wrote:Indeed it is, by definition. It can also be called "self preservation", or even "protecting one's people".
But because you aren't a big fan of "the evil white guy", you would say only "racism" or "bigotry".

You either do not know what discrimination and prejudice mean, or you are being willfully ignorant.

Illogically? :lol:
Of course...when refugees rape and kill white women, that's completely OK with you.
Your willful blindness and racism is pretty gawd-damn obvious.

Lol.

Oh? I think you should look again Buddy-Boy.
Europe is quickly becoming quite opposed to this sickness.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 67301.html

Sure. There are still a host of reasons for migration from the global south.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nflux.html

Have you swatted a white kid today?

Can you corroborate this with a reliable source?
The British police keep harresing the Reconquista warrior, Tommy Robinson. He shouldn't be impressed. What is standard today in MSM, was held till the late 60's only by fringe minority of the far right. Once these views were adopted by the left and repackaged in the right language, it become the dogma of liberalism.

Pants-of-dog wrote:No, but you can have prejudices about Muslims, and discriminate against them. This is a form of religious bigotry.

This, of course, contradicts nothing that I have said.

Opposing terrorism, rape, pedophilia, and conservatism is completely rational.

Targeting immigrants because you illogically associate them with these things is not rational.

Muslims want to live in the developed world for many reasons. One of those reasons is that most of us in the developed world are not actually xenophobic.

I would classify it as violent misogyny. This is one of the many reasons why I think we should not be allies with Saudi Arabia. It seems contradictory to claim Islam is bad for us while simultaneously supporting the worst Islamist theocracy out there.

But we are not allowed to do bad things just because they do bad things.

Finally, none of this actually corroborates the claim that the Swedish elites are deliberately censoring the far right.

1. Yes, contradicts everything you said. As usual, you're running in circles trying to bite your own tail

2. If targeting pedophilia, terrorism, conservatism and rape is rational, targeting Islam is rational. Only says the opposite who never read the Qu'ran, Haddith and Suna. People who are Muslims have civil rights, Islam on the other hand has no rights. What you're trying to do is humanize a political system and religion, when all political systems and religions are up to scrutiny and criticism. In resume, what you're a saying is that would be acceptable to allow a extensive immigration of self proclaimed Nazis to Jewish neighborhoods exclusively and allow extensive immigration of white supremacists to Africa or black neighborhoods. Don't get confused because that's exactly what is happening in Europe, is the exact equivalent.

3. Muslims want to live in Europe because of welfare, better structure, functional systems (being that health, education, transport, democracy) and because of spreading Islam. They are trying to turn where they arrive in the same shit hole they run from by implanting little by little the rule of Islam. All the systems we have exist because of the absence of Islam and Communism not the other way around.

All your excuses fail rationality and logic, you base everything on bigotry, feelings over logic, nothing you say has any historical or factual contempt.

In 1.500 years there's not a single case of mass immigration, invasion of Islam and Muslims bringing any kind of progress, peace and development. Not a single case. On the contrary, we have endless cases of wars, conflicts, terrorism, mass rape that arrived every single time Islam arrives. Every single time.

You are trying to paint a cow pink and call it a pig, in the end is still a cow.
Buzz62 wrote:No...I have an excellent example of it in your daily posts...thanks.

Then it must be the latter option I mentioned.

—————————

Politiks wrote:1. Yes, contradicts everything you said. As usual, you're running in circles trying to bite your own tail

Please explain how. Thanks.

2. If targeting pedophilia, terrorism, conservatism and rape is rational, targeting Islam is rational. Only says the opposite who never read the Qu'ran, Haddith and Suna. People who are Muslims have civil rights, Islam on the other hand has no rights. What you're trying to do is humanize a political system and religion, when all political systems and religions are up to scrutiny and criticism. In resume, what you're a saying is that would be acceptable to allow a extensive immigration of self proclaimed Nazis to Jewish neighborhoods exclusively and allow extensive immigration of white supremacists to Africa or black neighborhoods. Don't get confused because that's exactly what is happening in Europe, is the exact equivalent.

My point, which you have ignored, is that you can oppose bad things without targetting minorities with prejudice and discrimination.

Also, your comparison of Muslims to supremacists is wrong.

3. Muslims want to live in Europe because of welfare, better structure, functional systems (being that health, education, transport, democracy) and because of spreading Islam. They are trying to turn where they arrive in the same shit hole they run from by implanting little by little the rule of Islam. All the systems we have exist because of the absence of Islam and Communism not the other way around.

This actually contradicts itself.

Why would they come for specific things and then immediately destroy those specific things?

All your excuses fail rationality and logic, you base everything on bigotry, feelings over logic, nothing you say has any historical or factual contempt.

In 1.500 years there's not a single case of mass immigration, invasion of Islam and Muslims bringing any kind of progress, peace and development. Not a single case. On the contrary, we have endless cases of wars, conflicts, terrorism, mass rape that arrived every single time Islam arrives. Every single time.

You are trying to paint a cow pink and call it a pig, in the end is still a cow.

You still haven’t corroborated the supposed Swedish oppression.
@Pants-of-dog
1. Why you hate white people so much?
2. Why you call Muslims a minority when there's 1.5 billion of them and several Muslim countries?
3. Where do you live? You talk as if you're so oppressed (rolls eyes)
4. What about Sweden and Swedish oppression? I think is quite obvious by now Sweden became EU laboratory rat to test societal behavior
Politiks wrote:1. Why you hate white people so much?
2. Why you call Muslims a minority when there's 1.5 billion of them and several Muslim countries?
3. Where do you live? You talk as if you're so oppressed (rolls eyes)
4. What about Sweden and Swedish oppression? I think is quite obvious by now Sweden became EU laboratory rat to test societal behaviour.

1. Lol.
2. Because they are a minority in Europe, which is the place this thread is about.
3. Lol. Whatever.
4. You started this whole discussion with me by quoting a post where I question someone’s claim about how the Sweish government is supposedly oppressing Islamophobes.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Why would they come for specific things and then immediately destroy those specific things?

Because they actually look for different things, i.e. the good outcome but not the source of them. These people only know "oh the this and that are good there", but not "oh the this and that are good there because they don't live and think the way we do".

Arab (and in some sense Turkish) Muslims are one group of them infesting Europe, Mainland Chinese make up the second major group, who mainly infests Hong Kong but also countries like Australia and Canada. (note this statement doesn't go the other way round, i.e. not all Muslims and Mainland Chinese are these kinds of scums)
Extremism here means nativist activistm

Extremist right-wing groups have become more visible in public over the past year, with neo-Nazi group Nordic Resistance Movement (NRM) in attendance at this year's Almedalen week, the country's biggest political festival, for the first time. Johansson noted that some members of the group, which held a demonstration in Gothenburg in September, own weapons and have previously committed crimes.

For the historical record, till the late 60's only the Swedish far right and Neo Nazis supported the Arab Islamic cause, the Neo Nazi C. E. Carlberg Foundation led a would be Fuehrer, Bjorn Lundahl, supported a collaboration and close contacts with Arabs, particularly with what was then the United Arab Republic of Egypt and Syria (UAR). Later the Left (Social Democratic Party) adopted this policy (through Cold War non Align platform), and reframe it as liberal progressive anti racist multiculturalist cause.
Last edited by noir on 09 Nov 2017 12:58, edited 1 time in total.
Patrickov wrote:Because they actually look for different things, i.e. the good outcome but not the source of them. These people only know "oh the this and that are good there", but not "oh the this and that are good there because they don't live and think the way we do".

I doubt it. This just seems like you are calling all Muslims stupid.

So, please provide evidence for this claim.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I doubt it. This just seems like you are calling all Muslims stupid.

Did anyone sat "stupid"?
No. Nobody did. Except you of course, trying desperately to imply the worst because you...have no realistic argument. Which is why its so easy to identify your deep hatred for white people.
Buzz62 wrote:Did anyone sat "stupid"?
No. Nobody did. Except you of course, trying desperately to imply the worst because you...have no realistic argument. Which is why its so easy to identify your deep hatred for white people.

If you do not understand how the claim suggested that all Muslim migrants are stupid, perhaps you should not be involved in the discussion.
Pants-of-dog wrote:If you do not understand how the claim suggested that all Muslim migrants are stupid, perhaps you should not be involved in the discussion.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude...you are constantly patting yourself on the back for being some sort of "debate aficionado".
I and many others I suspect, are firmly convinced that you are probably the most overtly racist person in here. Intellectual honesty demands that if one is gonna debate issues of bigotry and racial friction, that one must first be in touch with one's own bigotries. You sir, are simply not.
Yet you, of all people, think you can suggest that others "should not be involved in the discussion". :roll:
Pants-of-dog wrote:Sure, whatever. You seem to only make personal attacks, accusing others of being racist or wanting to destroy western civilisation. This is not an argument.

Back on topic, is there any evidence that most Muslim migrants want to destory Europe?

No...only you.

You might wanna read the following...
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... st-attacks
Pants-of-dog wrote:I doubt it. This just seems like you are calling all Muslims stupid.

Sorry no evidence. It's my fault that whenever I feel something too apparent to me, I jump straight to conclusional hypotheses. However, no evidence points to the contrary either: If they are capable to make their own place better why hadn't they done that over the past few centuries?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Sure, whatever. You seem to only make personal attacks, accusing others of being racist or wanting to destroy western civilisation. This is not an argument.

Back on topic, is there any evidence that most Muslim migrants want to destory Europe?

When I first replied you, you just asked "why do someone come for something and then destroy that very thing", you didn't say "want", and by saying that "thing" you surely didn't (or shouldn't) mean "Europe" itself, because Politiks, who you quoted and replied, stated quite clearly that the "thing" means "welfare, functional systems", etc.

As I said (without evidence though), they are doing it more-or-less unintentionally. However, failure to understand that "this kind of living would not end up in those good stuff" is not stupidity, just "cultural difference" (no matter how this gives me negative feeling and experience I cannot deny, otherwise I am letting uncivilized racism get in my way)

It is also speculation to say these humanitarian w[…]

The thing about this particular right wing cancel[…]

Don't strawman me . I don't believe in genetic su[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]