Reconquista the Sequel, the de-islamification of Europe - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
SolarCross wrote:I haven't been proven wrong. All you did was gainsay me and evade.

As long as we agree that Muslims can oppose Sharia.

Do any imams oppose sharia? Does the qu'ran or hadiths oppose sharia? A muslim is by definition someone who:
Accepts Allah as the only god and the prophet mohammad as his messenger, the qu'ran is the message of that messenger. Sharia is derived pretty directly from the qu'ran and the hadiths. How the fuck can anyone be a muslim while rejecting the qu'ran? It's a contradiction.

Same sex marriage is based on the bill of rights! How can someone oppose gay marriage and still be a citizen of a liberal democracy! It's a contradiction!

Also...

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... the-world/

Clearly it is dangerous to born to muslim parents but then come out as rejecting Mohammad and the qu'ran, real muslims will kill you for that. So many, many "muslims" never deny even while they don't believe. This is my point. I know plenty of "muslims" like this. My point is they aren't really muslims, they are just afraid of being killed.

Oh look! You are changing the subject AGAIN!

We should change the thread title. We should call it "SolarCross talks about his feelings towards Muslims and P-o-d responds with facts".

Also....

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the- ... ut-sharia/

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/08/09/the- ... e-summary/

The world’s 1.6 billion Muslims are united in their belief in God and the Prophet Muhammad and are bound together by such religious practices as fasting during the holy month of Ramadan and almsgiving to assist people in need. But they have widely differing views about many other aspects of their faith, including how important religion is to their lives, who counts as a Muslim and what practices are acceptable in Islam, according to a worldwide survey by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life.

The survey, which involved more than 38,000 face-to-face interviews in over 80 languages, finds that in addition to the widespread conviction that there is only one God and that Muhammad is His Prophet, large percentages of Muslims around the world share other articles of faith, including belief in angels, heaven, hell and fate (or predestination). While there is broad agreement on the core tenets of Islam, however, Muslims across the 39 countries and territories surveyed differ significantly in their levels of religious commitment, openness to multiple interpretations of their faith and acceptance of various sects and movements.
Faith Goldy: How To Fix Europe's Jihad Problem
Published on Jun 6, 2017
In the first ten days of Ramadan, Islamic terrorists killed shy of 600 innocents, in 55 attacks, across 17 countries and now The Rebel's Faith Goldy proposes 5 actions that should be taken by Europe to solve their jihadi problem.

Pants-of-dog wrote:And now the same minus a metaphor.

I bet you cannot even articulate a clear argument as to why I should believe that Islam poses an existential threat to Europe or North America.

If you had been paying any attention to the news of Islamic terror attacks, there would be no need to make a clear argument, so that you do not remain ignorant.
While I do not wish to make light of these deaths, we should also not magnify the significance of these deaths just because Islamists are to blame.

Is the number of deaths at the hand of Islamists so high that it poses an existential danger? Or is it comparable to the number of deaths caused by bee stings?
To get back to the topic of the thread - and keeping in mind that the OP has pointed out that this thread is not about whether Islam is a threat or not - I'm going to just make my first point again. A displacement can only happen if large scale immigration continues and in that case it can actually happen relatively quickly as far as societal change is concerned. See US demographic projections where the majority can become a minority in the span of a century:

Obviously, in the US it's not Muslim immigration, but Europe has different countries at its doorstep where a large excess of young males already exists and is expected to persist if not increase over the next decades.

Hence, I would argue that even if the percentage of Muslims is relatively low at this point even in Western Europe, it is at least worth thinking and debating about demographic developments and assimilation prospects now. It's pretty useless to wait for the changes to happen first at which point I'm sure there will be the usual arguments that the demographic change is inevitable and nothing can be done about it.

So this thread does not belong in conspiracy theories in my view.

[KS mod note:

However, in the interest of keeping this constructive, I would like to ask people to not go overboard with their doomsday scenarios and keep posts that only contain videos to a minimum (this includes tweets that contain videos), unless you provide a short summary about the relevance of your video and specific points that are made. I don't have the time or inclination to watch all videos and therefore do not know whether they contain conspiracy theories or not.

And as always, keep it civil people.]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]