Reconquista the Sequel, the de-islamification of Europe - Page 69 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Decky wrote:What's your point exactly? This is not new. No one in the UK has constitutionally protected freedom of speech and we never have done. We are not Frenchmen or Americans. Why are you moaning about bitching about people "loosing" a right that we have never actually had? I wish you people would refrain from talking about a country that you know nothing about.

As I already pointed out this sort of thing happens to left wingers whenever they try and have pro republican demonstrations against our unelected despot in Buckingham palace.

I know the right like to play the victim but they are not being treated any differently to anyone else in the UK. If I were to go out today and try to convince a solider to form a military trade union I could go to prison for it. A lack of freedom of expression is how politics is in the UK and it always has been. Go cry about it somewhere else.

Every time the United Caliphate is in the news, I kiss my copy of The Constitution.
It seems the "racist material", in Lauren Southern deportation letter is a leaflet she delivered in Luton saying "God is Gay and Mohammad is Gay"

All over the international arena, including various UN bodies, Islamic front organizations under the pretext of "human rights", are trying to enforce blasphemy laws common in the Islamic world. Their tactic is to use charged words like "racism".

Their success is due of clever use of westn themes like "human rights" and "racism".
The Lord Mayor of Birmingham is Councilor Anne Underwood as as far as I am aware is an Anglican not a Muslim. This alt riech shit is hilarious. :lol: You need to make things up as there is no actual evidence to support your positions. Honestly Noir you post some bollocks.
noir wrote:Image

I fact-checked this piece of islamophobic propaganda for you.

List of mayors

London: Sadiq Khan (Labour)
Birmingham: Anne Underwood (Conservative)
Leeds: Jane Dowson (Labour)
Blackburn: Colin Rigby (Conservative)
Sheffield: Anne Murphy (Labour)
Oxford: Jean Fooks (Liberal democrat)
Luton: Mohammad Ayub
Oldham: Shadab Qumer (Labour)
Rochdale: Ian Duckworth (Conservative)

Only 3 out of 9 mayors are muslim (apparently)

Mosques

"Currently, there is an estimate of around 1200 mosques in the UK."
https://www.mabonline.net/mosques-in-britain/

Sharia law courts

"85 Islamic Sharia Law courts operating in Britain"
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3682 ... ria-courts

"80 practising Sharia courts around the United Kingdom"
https://fullfact.org/law/uks-sharia-courts/

Sharia councils

"There are an estimated 30 established Sharia councils in the UK, according to a 2012 study from the University of Reading."
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36587665

Muslim employment

"20% are in full-time employment (compared to 35% of the general population)"
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31435929

Unemployment British Muslims: 12.8% (General population: 5.4%)
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 85451.html

All uk schools serve only halal-meat? I don't even need an official source to know this is a false statement.

If you want to be taken serious, stop spreading false information.
Decky wrote:What's your point exactly? This is not new. No one in the UK has constitutionally protected freedom of speech and we never have done. We are not Frenchmen or Americans. Why are you moaning about bitching about people "loosing" a right that we have never actually had? I wish you people would refrain from talking about a country that you know nothing about.

I know heaps about England!

Let’s see,... it’s a soggy little island hidden in the fog somewhere off the coast of Holland. Best known historical for the export of wool, at least until the English ruling elites figured out privateering and preying on Spanish galleon was more profitable. Today it is still soggy and it is ruled over by the descendants of sheep bothering privateers, who now engage in finacial piracy.

How am I doing?

As I already pointed out this sort of thing happens to left wingers whenever they try and have pro republican demonstrations against our unelected despot in Buckingham palace.

I know the right like to play the victim but they are not being treated any differently to anyone else in the UK. If I were to go out today and try to convince a solider to form a military trade union I could go to prison for it. A lack of freedom of expression is how politics is in the UK and it always has been. Go cry about it somewhere else.

Right wingers and their fee-fees, eh? I wish I could be a left winger just like you. Then it doesn’t matter if the ruling elite knock me to the ground and kick my head in. Like a true left winger, I’d be so drunk that I wouldn’t feel a thing.
Even if Britain lack constitution defending freedom of speech, it's still managed to operate somehow democratically because the society as whole agreed on some shared principles. Currently, the situation is totally different. The British state must regulate freedom of speech.

Douglas Murray wrote in The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam

Those on the liberal wing of Europe’s political spectrum had reason to feel aggrieved about the way in which their customs and laws had been trodden upon and about the seemingly endless changes to their liberal societies: changes that endangered the carefully balanced ecosystems of which such societies were comprised. Liberals in Europe might rightly have wondered whether societies that are the product of lengthy political and cultural evolutions could be sustained with immigration at such rates. That the front lines of the mass migration era continually involved threats to sexual, religious and racial minorities should have alerted far more liberals than it did to the possibility that in pursuit of a ‘liberal’ immigration policy they might lose their liberal societies.
@noir That is a risk that must be taken. It is odd that someone on minor charges in jail for a few months only would be attacked, though.

Meanwhile, Antifa widens it’s scope in political oppression.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/anti-fascist-protesters-kings-college-london-university-antifa-carl-benjamin-alt-right-talk-a8242181.html#gallery

This time the target is Carl Benjamin. So what did he do wrong?

The radical left accuses the right of being the henchmen of the establishment yet here they are enforcing the establishment’s will over those who dissent. They have become what they claim to oppose.

I noticed Corbin is talking about the danger of MacCarthyism shutting down dissent. Will he extend that to all those with dissenting views or just 5hose who he approves off?

Actually it is unknown whether humans and chimps […]

It seems you very much don't like ethnic harassme[…]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]

^ unless it is an Israeli embassy that gets blown […]