England refugees begin to protest for the implementation of Sharia law - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
SolarCross wrote:I have never heard of Beth Din before and I still can't summon up the interest to compare them with sharia councils.

Your lack of interest in a central point of this thread - that the only thing in the UK that could be called 'sharia' is directly comparable to Beth Din courts - indicates you're not here for a discussion, just to air your prejudices and fears about Muslims.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Your lack of interest in a central point of this thread - that the only thing in the UK that could be called 'sharia' is directly comparable to Beth Din courts - indicates you're not here for a discussion, just to air your prejudices and fears about Muslims.

Postjudice is more accurate. If I am here just to air my postjudices then you are here to curry favour with Islamists in return for votes for leftist parties. See where that gets you when they don't need your help anymore, you'll be just another filthy dhimmi like the rest of us.
@SolarCross, I haven't said anything about voting for leftists. You appear to not know what what you're talking about. Really, your fear of being a "filthy dhimmi" seems pathological. You literally look for a knight in shining armour to come and save you - you've posted the admiring pictures. Maybe your life would be better if you tried to get along with people rather than imagining yourself in a 'war' lasting many centuries. You're not at risk.
skinster wrote:Igor and other alt-right eejits constantly complain about "fake news" while posting the same. :lol:

At least we have a nice display of their desperation.

Hmm, that is very interesting. By condemning Islamic terror, those people seem quite reasonable. It is difficult to understand why @SolarCross could find them objectionable.

Out of interest, do you also condemn Islamic terror, skinster?
foxdemon wrote:Hmm, that is very interesting. By condemning Islamic terror, those people seem quite reasonable. It is difficult to understand why @SolarCross could find them objectionable.

The shia are not so bad, I guess, at least when it comes to terror attacks, most are carried out by sunnis but then 90% of the world ummah are sunnis so that might have more to do with it. A fair number of sunnis don't regard the shia as true muslims. Also it must be noted a fair number of Sunni terror attacks have targeted shia, so that might have something to do with this...

If you look at where the shia form the ruling sect as in Iran, a country I have visited often, then you still see the kind of sharia that we in the west find repellent: stonings, hanging homosexuals etc.

The issue isn't only about terror attacks, nearly every aspect of Islam is problematic.
SolarCross wrote:If we are going to split hairs, then I can play too: the title of the OP says "begin to protest for the implementation of Sharia Law". That needn't be restricted to marches but any kind of activism from pamphlets to vigilante patrols to terrorism. Also "begin" suggests the protest in incomplete thus one aborted march does not complete it.

So if we ignore everything except the one sentence (because the entire rest of it has nothing to do with Sharia in the UK) and then take the vaguest possible interpretation of that sentence, it describes an ongoing process that is not actually news.

Well I don't know that there is, I have never heard of Beth Din before and I still can't summon up the interest to compare them with sharia councils. They aren't causing any trouble and they aren't a threat to UK security so why should I concern myself with them? Even if it is true that women have a lower status under their jurisprudence then even if they were allowed to go full bore jewish law I doubt we would see honour killings, beheadings, stoning and the like. You are trying to compare apples to Rottweilers.

This is an argument from ignorance. You are ignorant of the issue, therefore it does not exist, according to you. This is a logical fallacy, and it exposes your own double standard where Mulsims are eeebbbilllll if they do it, but if someone else does it, it is not even worth mentioning.

In another thread you posted Pew research that shows that the vast majority of muslims in muslim majority countries support Sharia as the law of the land for all people (even non muslims) in that country, it also shows that in countries where muslims are not the majority then fewer muslims support sharia. It seems from this data that the higher the % of muslims the more muslims want sharia and that is full sharia including criminal code and applied to non-muslims as well as nominal muslims.

That is a comclusion that is not supported by the facts. Nor does my research say that it should be imposed on non-Muslims.

The more of them there are the more confident they are about who they are and getting what they want. We are already seeing this begin to happen in the UK with the likes of Choudrey and Islam4UK. Muslims are only like 5% of the population across the UK but they tend to flock together so in the parts of the country where they congregate they can make up very much higher % of the local population. In those areas they feel very confident, they don't feel like guests who should behave themselves well towards their hosts, they feel like masters of their own turf whose wishes should be respected by others. 30 years ago there were no sharia councils at all and no muslims even the devout ones would dare of suggest it. Now their numbers are great enough that in certain areas they can ask for it and get it. If the numbers continue to grow, as seems likely, then won't be asking they will be ordering.

You are defending their interests because like a lot of leftists, like Galloway and Corbyn, you see them as a cheap and easy source of votes for the left. While their numbers are low they will ride on any opening to power they can take, so yes while their numbers are low they will vote for leftists. But once they have enough people they will vote for their own and not your own. Then they will forget the left and vote Islamist and then the left will be dhimmis along with the right.

....and now we are off in fantasy land. Your opinions and unsupported predictions are not an argument.
Daily scene in the Islamic world, could be at Sharia court or other public place. Saudi Muslim man hordes Muslim women like cattle with a stick. The terrorism stuff is tragic and horrendous, what concerns more is the day to day grind, the cultural changes. The numbers demographically they’ve imported, this is only going to be mainstream European culture.

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]