The Restoration of The British Monarchy. Is It Possible? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
#14861402
I. Introduction

I am of the school of Oswald Spengler, Carle Zimmerman, and J.D. Unwin when it comes to a conservative or right-wing “dialectic of history,” and in such a dialectic there is a belief that in the last stage of the west there will be popular backlash of native populations to legislative ineptitude and ineffectiveness in light of a mass financial crisis which likewise brings to the surface serious tensions between aging natives disillusioned with their cultural nihilism and the mass of foreign immigrants who hold vastly different worldviews.

The result of this point of crisis, in Spengler, is the displacement of representative government for a Caesarian dictatorship that seeks to restore traditional values and strengthen the native population as well as unilaterally restore its own glory as an Empire. Now, I am of the opinion that the Anglo-Sphere is a distinct sub-category of the west and that such a move will happen within that context. Thus, In thinking of a likely scenario of where such a Caesarian figure will arise from, I often think of some sort of coup in the U.S. as the source (Emperor Mattis?), but I decided to consider England as a possibility. Is it possible for the UK to be the heart of Caesarianism from within the Monarchy itself? See my thoughts below, and keep in mind I’m not necessarily an expert on British political structures and that this is all purely hypothetical, but given the Zeitgeist, what could happen? I think this is about as close to creating a realistic scenario for such a possibility as there could be.

II. Hypothetical Scenario for The Restoration of The Crown

Let’s say we have a pretty evenly divided and unpopular parliament, and a recently assassinated conservative prime minister (from a radical leftist) and a scenario where the parliament was looking to ratify a “remain” vote for the EU after the state opening of parliament itself. We also have this planned vote becoming unpopular in the polls due to an uptick in domestic Islamic terrorism, with the remain vote in parliament having an approval of less than 22% among eligible voting Brits.

Now, in the interim, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles are killed by an Islamic extremist and William takes the throne in a series of events that shocks the world, with footage of the bloodied queen laying amongst burning rubble in the street being seen across the world (we’ll assume this was an attack on the motorcade), and a picture of the crown laying on the pavement, with a small blood smear on the front, becoming the front cover picture on almost every magazine in the world and a symbol of Britain’s crisis.

The King, who is extremely popular and adored (along with his family), refuses to allow the state opening of parliament and declares the realm of Britain as unilaterally independent of the EU, much to the praise of the United States (which is under a trump-like nationalist government), and several eastern European states which have formed a new anti-EU bloc under the leadership of Poland.

The head of Labour, leading the majority of parliament along with many from the opposition parties, declares that Parliament shall meet irrespective of the King’s approval. The King declares that such shall not meet because such is illegal and those who oppose the King will be detained by force if necessary and appeals to the Armed Forces, which have sworn loyalty to him (as they actually do now) and not parliament, to prevent such an opening of Parliament and uphold the rightful authority of the Crown.

The King also made clear, in a speech, that he intends to restore the Glory of England, the Power of the Monarchy and purge the violence of Islamic extremism from her streets, and both restore and reform the Dignity of the fallen Church of England. The United States, under a Trump or Trump-Like Figure, though shocking to some, has vowed aid and even assistance in England’s break from the EU economically and has shown a general support for this monarch and his strong approach. [There is likewise a conservative government in Canada that came as a backlash to changes made from the previous Trudeau regime, I’ll let you decide how other Anglo-states fit into this scenario…]

These events also coming at a time when there is a great degree of general sympathy among working class people in Europe and America over what they have seen in wall-to-wall coverage of the terrorist killing of the royal family, akin to the coverage seen during the death of princess Diana, only greater.

So, given the above, what happens next? Please fill in the details. Would the monarchy be restored? Will an Anglo-Sphere alliance form? Let me know your thoughts.

Also give me reasons and scenarios of your own for or against a return of the monarchy.
#14861410
For a person with a good knowledge of ancient history, I assume you know who won the English civil war?

The Queen is nothing more than parliaments puppet and black rod's door stopper. She has no real power and is nothing more than a figurehead to promote Britain around the world. So even if Wills decided to not open parliament, it doesn't mean anything. It just means that the pompous ceremony to open up parliament would finally become less medieval. Big woop. If fact, I am sure it would be he who would be performing the illegal act by defying parliament actually. After all, who writes the Queens speech or sends the Army to war? Little hint. They don't have blue blood.

But let's say your hypothetical unrealistic scenario occured, do you think 'the Anglo-Sphere' would ever accept those wet jokers to rule over them? I don't think so. You want them? Fucking take them. America can have them. The best think America ever did was rid themselves of blood power and promote democratic principles. Shame they only have two parties but still... So if you want them to promote whatever it is you believe in, all I will say is be careful with what you wish for. I have seen William kick a football. It was funny. Let's see him duel May for the crown. My money would be on her. :lol:
#14861413
History moves on. The Monarchy scene was in play a while back in history. Other forms of government took over. That was the end of the story.

You sound like you want the good ole days back. Capitalism is anti-right wing in the extreme. It is very simple. They need to sell to the vast majority of the world and expand its spheres of influence in order to keep capitalism in play. Most of the human population is not white or English Victoribus. Most of the planet in terms of raw numbers are Asian and African and Latin American. All of Europe even with including the Indonesians in the Netherlands and the Muslims and etc in the UK? Are a small number compared to the non white folks in the world. Capitalism if it isolated itself from them? It would collapse and not be able to perpetuate itself.

Capitalism is the dominant economic system in the world today. If the dominant system has to depend on non white and non English and non Anglo people and cultures to survive? Then it will NEVER in a million years going to limit itself to going back to monarchy or white nationalism or pro America first only crap. Sorry but it won't. You should understand this innately and not have to have people point out your lack of historical analysis to you.

Keep it clean...Attack the ideas, not the user

-TIG Edit :borg:
#14861422
Tainari88 wrote:History moves on. The Monarchy scene was in play a while back in history. Other forms of government took over. That was the end of the story.

You sound like you want the good ole days back. Capitalism is anti-right wing in the extreme. It is very simple. They need to sell to the vast majority of the world and expand its spheres of influence in order to keep capitalism in play. Most of the human population is not white or English Victoribus. Most of the planet in terms of raw numbers are Asian and African and Latin American. All of Europe even with including the Indonesians in the Netherlands and the Muslims and etc in the UK? Are a small number compared to the non white folks in the world. Capitalism if it isolated itself from them? It would collapse and not be able to perpetuate itself.

Capitalism is the dominant economic system in the world today. If the dominant system has to depend on non white and non English and non Anglo people and cultures to survive? Then it will NEVER in a million years going to limit itself to going back to monarchy or white nationalism or pro America first only crap. Sorry but it won't. You should understand this innately and not have to have people point out your lack of historical analysis to you.


Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
Last edited by Victoribus Spolia on 10 Nov 2017 19:37, edited 1 time in total.
#14861427
Write hypothetical in your own novel about a white world in your own mind. The future is not about little white kings and queens playing with their ideas of ideal power.

You can go and write science fiction about a world of white people only. It sure will be boring as hell. Hee hee.

I think you write a lot crap Victoribus. If you do? All you deserve is the bitch response. Pendejadas is all you write apparently.

Let me expand your vocabulary beyond some cartoon Simpson stuff:

Do you know what a 'pendejo'means in Spanish? It is a pubic hair. We use that word for people who don't understand something or do something with no knowledge or understanding about something. They also are people who can also have social skill deficiency or are easily duped, manipulated and spout rhetoric with no substance. Often pendejos are taken advantage of and ridiculed and they often are unaware of how bad they look to others.

Does anyone worry about their pubic hair looking good and having to fix it and pay money to have it styled in a salon or barber shop? No. Because it is a part of the body that no one pays attention to unless you have to do so.

The brilliance of the word ''pendejo/pendeja"is you can turn it into a verb pendejear....deliberately be dumb or playing at ignorance to get a reaction.

Pendejada means an act that has no real meaning and no one values.

It has all kinds of applications.....and situations you can do. A great thing.

Your hypotheticals are foolish Victoribus. Be creative. Write a novel on new world with a reversal of history and back to the days of what? But you better make it amusing and masterful. Not about Walter Mitty type stuff with little substance. :lol:

Grow beyond the pendejismo and conquer your fears of the present and the near future...a future where most people are not white and the world is not about little white kings and queens fighting for power. :)
Last edited by Tainari88 on 10 Nov 2017 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
#14861428
The King, who is extremely popular and adored (along with his family), refuses to allow the state opening of parliament and declares the realm of Britain as unilaterally independent of the EU, much to the praise of the United States (which is under a trump-like nationalist government), and several eastern European states which have formed a new anti-EU bloc under the leadership of Poland.

The head of Labour, leading the majority of parliament along with many from the opposition parties, declares that Parliament shall meet irrespective of the King’s approval. The King declares that such shall not meet because such is illegal and those who oppose the King will be detained by force if necessary and appeals to the Armed Forces, which have sworn loyalty to him (as they actually do now) and not parliament, to prevent such an opening of Parliament and uphold the rightful authority of the Crown.


The British monarchy survived because there is a semblance of democracy in Britain, conceding some of its powers to the parliament. There would be an uprising of the British people in the style of the Russian Revolution if Prince William behaves this way, by which the Romanovs lost everything
#14861429
Re-read. I never said the English Civil war was ancient history, just you had a good knowledge of it.

And @Potemkin, what do you reckon, should we change the name of Scotch Bonnets because they don't orginate from Scotland? I don't dictate the name of the war. Should I call it the UK civil war to spare your feelings? :lol:
#14861432
Should I call it the UK civil war to spare your feelings? :lol:

The United Kingdom didn't exist at that time, so no. Calling it 'The Wars of the Three Kingdoms' would be acceptable, however. :)
#14861434
ThirdTerm wrote:The British monarchy survived because there is a semblance of democracy in Britain, conceding some of its powers to the parliament. There would be an uprising of the British people in the style of the Russian Revolution if Prince William behaves this way, by which the Romanovs lost everything


You really think so? I dunno....if the Queen and Prince Charles were killed by Islamic extremists and William's power move was in large part to implement a policy that the people wanted but that parliament was standing against, do you really think the people would rise against the King under such circumstances? That seems like an odd suggestion, but i'm all ears for your more detailed explanation. I thought I was going to have to wait years for someone to actually go along and discuss the hypothetical.

THANK YOU!!! :D
#14861436
Potemkin wrote:That's just part of the hegemonic English master-narrative, B0ycey. :excited:


Perhaps we should accept Marx to have our world without borders and unite all conflicts to become 'The war of all kingdom's'. A conflict that has lasted many centuries. Would that be acceptable for you? I never pictured you as someone who would have a problem with a name of a conflict. How SJW Liberal. :lol:
#14861438
Boycey I think Potemkin due to what he studied is a man who loves precision. Including descriptives. It is not about liberalism with him. It is about being precise. A thing of aesthetic beauty. Precision. Most of the great things in life require precision to accomplish.

Maybe I should open a thread about hypothetical stuff that is fantasy in a white guy without much imagination with an Archie Bunker avatar symbol and hypothetically think of what he might be thinking? Nah, that would bore me. It is predictable.

:lol: ;)
#14861440
Tainari88 wrote:Write hypothetical in your own novel about a white world in your own mind. The future is not about little white kings and queens playing with their ideas of ideal power.

You can go and write science fiction about a world of white people only. It sure will be boring as hell. Hee hee.

I think you write a lot crap Victoribus. If you do? All you deserve is the bitch response. Pendejadas is all you write apparently.

Let me expand your vocabulary beyond some cartoon Simpson stuff:

Do you know what a 'pendejo'means in Spanish? It is a pubic hair. We use that word for people who don't understand something or do something with no knowledge or understanding about something. They also are people who can also have social skill deficiency or are easily duped, manipulated and spout rhetoric with no substance. Often pendejos are taken advantage of and ridiculed and they often are unaware of how bad they look to others.

Does anyone worry about their pubic hair looking good and having to fix it and pay money to have it styled in a salon or barber shop? No. Because it is a part of the body that no one pays attention to unless you have to do so.

The brilliance of the word ''pendejo/pendeja"is you can turn it into a verb pendejear....deliberately be dumb or playing at ignorance to get a reaction.

Pendejada means an act that has no real meaning and no one values.

It has all kinds of applications.....and situations you can do. A great thing.

Your hypotheticals are foolish Victoribus. Be creative. Write a novel on new world with a reversal of history and back to the days of what? But you better make it amusing and masterful. Not about Walter Mitty type stuff with little substance.

Grow beyond the pendejismo and conquer your fears of the present and the near future...a future where most people are not white and the world is not about little white kings and queens fighting for power.


Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
#14861441
Tainari88 wrote:Boycey I think Potemkin due to what he studied is a man who loves precision. Including descriptives.


Then he should acknowledge the precision of the title of the war. I don't dictate the name of the war. To call it by another name is less accurate. To be honest, I always regard @Potemkin a person who considers himself more intelligent than he actually is and fights pointless battles to somehow justify the publication of his knowledge on history for his PoFo friends to enjoy.
#14861443
Oh, so you acknowledge he is good at history and publishes things that are enjoyable? Hmmmm. Fighting pointless battles is what this thread is all about no? Which pointless battle are we fighting? The restoration of the British monarchy? Who thinks that Queen Elizabeth etc is better than Theresa May PM who is struggling and has letters falling off at speeches behind her? That would be amusing. The hypothetical stuff with pictures and people who are not born and raised in the UK but want to dictate what that life is like to those that are born and raised there? Are what in your opinion? I call them people who are hypothetical and inaccurate thinkers. :D :D

As for Victoribus? He now has knowledge he did not have. I had to save this thread from total waste. So? A great glossary of a new word that the supposed Anglophile has now where he can waste more time in fantasies of monarchy.

Yes the Anglophile by birth and culture (Potemkin), is fighting a losing battle because the true experts on Angloness are who Boycey? Victoribus? Who are the true Anglophiles who know about the British monarchy in here? Hee hee.

This is when I say my new word taught to myself about some folks. :lol:
#14861447
Tainari88 wrote:Oh, so you acknowledge he is good at history and publishes things that are enjoyable? Hmmmm. Fighting pointless battles is what this thread is all about no? Which pointless battle are we fighting? The restoration of the British monarchy? Who thinks that Queen Elizabeth etc is better than Theresa May PM who is struggling and has letters falling off at speeches behind her? That would be amusing. The hypothetical stuff with pictures and people who are not born and raised in the UK but want to dictate what that life is like to those that are born and raised there? Are what in your opinion? I call them people who are hypothetical and inaccurate thinkers. :D :D


Sure, he has a good knowledge of history (but sometimes he writes things that are wrong and I am polite enough to not embarrass him - because what's the point fighting online over fuck all).

But I am not going to argue over this, so this is my final word on the subject. Personally I don't give a shit, but if anyone has a problem with the name of something, don't summon me to your post. Just write you opinion down and walk away. I will do likewise and so will everyone else. That's the point of forums. And yes, there is a lot of pointless shit wrote on PoFo.
#14861450
Sure, he has a good knowledge of history (but sometimes he writes things that are wrong and I am polite enough to not embarrass him - because what's the point fighting online over fuck all).

Hey, if you can't be pointlessly pedantic on an internet forum, then where can you be pointlessly pedantic, eh? Eh? ;)

And yes, there is a lot of pointless shit written on PoFo.

Fixed it for you, B0ycey. :D
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9

Okay. So she violated the institution’s code of […]

You yourself said the victims weren't telling the[…]

House passes GOP tax bill

Please acknowledge that you were wrong about the h[…]

I definitely appreciate you making a thread in spi[…]